ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCJ and Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Naveed997

CCJ and Citizenship

Post by Naveed997 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello Respected All,

Please i need your help , i am very worried and upset . if someone can help me please .

i am preparing my application for Naturalization . I have CCJ registered against me in 2013 Nov , which i had clear in 2017 and received the letter from the court saying that the Debt is paid in full and the judgment is Satisfied.

The question is shall i Waite till Nov 2019, when i will complete my CCJ time (6 years) to remove from my account or shall i apply now > The question is if i apply now and show the Letter which i have received from the court will this be OK .

Please please please dear all reply me so that i can plan accordingly.
let me mentioned one more thing , the main reason for the judgement was that when i got married in august 2013 with my EU wife and applied for RC , The home office did not allow me to work ( RECEIVED COA with out right of work and therefore i couldn't manage to pay my bliss.).