ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP same day service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dilto119
Maldives

FLR FP same day service

Post by dilto119 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:32 pm

oh really?? so what do they expect by making kids British with this rule? they want parents to leave their kids in the UK and go back to their countries? I never thought parents can get visa refused under this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

FLR FP same day service

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 pm

dilto119 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:32 pm
oh really?? so what do they expect by making kids British with this rule? they want parents to leave their kids in the UK and go back to their countries? I never thought parents can get visa refused under this.
No point getting uptight with me. I am merely giving you advice based on many members experience posted on the forum.

Well some parents have been refused in the past but some have succeeded on appeal. Even parents with a British spouse and child have had refusals.

You have been overstayers in the country for a long time and will likely be put on a 10 year route (4 x 2.5 year visas) before you qualify for ILR.

There is no magic or quick route for you unfortunately.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dilto119
Maldives

FLR FP same day service

Post by dilto119 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:17 pm

sorry I didn't mean to argue with you, I was saying that to myself really. :) Hope you understand. Thank you for your advises. I really appreciate it.

dilto119
Maldives

FLR FP same day service

Post by dilto119 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Some one told me about a free application for parents if they had
tried to claim asylum before. and another one said about a application which costs around £5000. what's the difference? which one is quicker and more successful? Many thanks.

dilto119
Maldives

FLR FP same day service

Post by dilto119 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 am

Anyone to help? Thanks.

dilto119
Maldives

FLR FP same day service

Post by dilto119 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Some one told me about a free application for parents if they had
tried to claim asylum before. and another one said about a application which costs around £5000. what's the difference? which one is quicker and more successful? Many thanks.

dilto119
Maldives

FLR FP same day service

Post by dilto119 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

My son got citizenship granted under stateless law. Now me and my wife going for FLR FP same day service. but our passports are in the home office for years and they are expired, so there's no way we can get them renewed. Can we still go on same-day service saying our passports are with them? Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR FP same day service

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Unlikely you will get a same day decision. Your case is complex and not straightforward.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dilto119
Maldives

Post by dilto119 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Does that mean we can still use the same day service? And if they hold it, will the decision still be quicker than the postal application? Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:41 pm

dilto119 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:24 pm
Does that mean we can still use the same day service? And if they hold it, will the decision still be quicker than the postal application? Many thanks.
It will become a postal application at a more expensive fee and there is no guarantee that you will get a quick decision.

As I said, you have been overstayers for a long time and your case is complex. Premium service is usually only appropriate for straightforward cases, which yours is not.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

dilto119
Maldives

Post by dilto119 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:04 pm

ok many thanks for your advice

dilto119
Maldives

Post by dilto119 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you all for your advices. We got our visa from super priority service even though we've been over stayers and didn't have valid passports either. Just wanted mention that here if that information is worth for someone to go ahead with their one day service applications.

moshoodo123
Newly Registered

Post by moshoodo123 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:22 pm

@dilto119 Congrats, whao, just whao. can you please share your experience at super priority service and document submitted? it will be useful to others expecially those applying in FLR FP category.

dilto119
Maldives

Post by dilto119 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:01 pm

Thank you. I had my super premium appointment in sopra steria and they are not people from home office. So they don't ask any questions about your previous applications or any other things. If your passports are in home office due to your previous applications and even they are expired in the homeoffice, you don't need to worry you can still go ahead with your super premium FLR FP if you have a photocopy of your passport. Just take some of the documents from the checklist which you get as a print when you apply, so at sopra steria they will ask you randomly (which homeoffice shows on their computer) those documents. so if you have whatever they ask, you give them to scan and if you don't have, just say I don't have that. At the end, if you have provided them most of what they ask, they will tell you that your application has got a green tick, so they are going to submit it to the HO.. HO will take decision with in 24 hours. Some people recieve an email within 24 hours saying the result, but I never received any email, but BRP cards just after 3 days.

Shefali
Newly Registered
Mood:

FLR FP same day service

Post by Shefali » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:48 am

Hi there m new to this forum been reading all posts to get answers...anyways my son has got British citizenship on stateless child case and we (parents) have applied thru postal service ..it's been 9 months still the file is in process ..contacted local mp aswell but same reply...what should we do to fi d out what's taking so long for them to reply..without any reason giving how can they just take up so much time...need some advice...Pls help thanks ...

mummanangels
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

FLR FP same day service

Post by mummanangels » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 pm

dilto119 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 am
Thank you all for your replies. My son got the citizenship. Now me and my wife need to apply. Can we use premium service for our application? Which category we should apply under? Thank you.
Hi please can you guide the process. One of my friends from Sri Lanka ( twins born in UK). Divorced and have no documents or registration of children with Sri Lankan embassy. Have spent 7 years already in UK. How can these kids get British Citizenship on Stateless basis.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:46 pm

mummanangels wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 pm
dilto119 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 am
Thank you all for your replies. My son got the citizenship. Now me and my wife need to apply. Can we use premium service for our application? Which category we should apply under? Thank you.
Hi please can you guide the process. One of my friends from Sri Lanka ( twins born in UK). Divorced and have no documents or registration of children with Sri Lankan embassy. Have spent 7 years already in UK. How can these kids get British Citizenship on Stateless basis.
Please ask your British citizenship question in the British Citizenship sub forum and not in this FLR FP topic.

british-citizenship/
Char (CR001 not Casa)