ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Card for EEA FM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

APALMAR
Newly Registered
Mood:
Portugal

Residence Card for EEA FM

Post by APALMAR » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello everyone!
Hoping that anyone might know about a case like mine:
I am a Portuguese living in the UK since 2014 and I would like to know if it is possible to apply for a Residence Card for my mom (NonEEA).

Now question is can I apply for a Qualified Person certificate online and also apply online for Residence Card for my dependent mom (+60years old)??

Thanks!

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Re: Residence Card for EEA FM

Post by NikiGio » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 pm

APALMAR wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:46 pm
Now question is can I apply for a Qualified Person certificate online and also apply online for Residence Card for my dependent mom (+60years old)??
Yes - if both of you have been here less than 5 years, you need to use form EEA (QP), with you Mum as your dependant:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-qp

How long has she been here, and does she have any income?

If your birth certificate is not in English, you need to have it translated by certified translator.
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.

APALMAR
Newly Registered
Mood:
Portugal

Post by APALMAR » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:14 pm

NikiGio wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 pm
APALMAR wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:46 pm
Yes - if both of you have been here less than 5 years, you need to use form EEA (QP), with you Mum as your dependant:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-qp

How long has she been here, and does she have any income?

If your birth certificate is not in English, you need to have it translated by certified translator.
Thanks for the reply. We started process beginning of November, using European Passport Return Service, then posting all documents, and thank God all process was smooth and today my mom received her card ☺️
Though they haven’t returned our support documents yet. I am not sure if I am receiving a certificate or card as well as QP?
My mom doesn’t have any income at the moment, she’s dependant on me.

derick4real
- thin ice -
Mood:
Germany

Post by derick4real » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi,
Please i need your help please.. I'm EU CITIZEN, about to apple for my Registration Certificate.

My partner non EU has a non EU daughter of 3years living with us in uk for months now.

Please which application form can i use to included her to my application?