ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:50 pm

I also applied through a solicitor and am yet to receive a decision...

Congrats Jibrankayub, glad to hear that some people are getting a relatively quick turnaround!

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:30 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Congrats Jibrankayub, glad to hear that some people are getting a relatively quick turnaround!
Exactly! I gave my biometrics on the 1st! still waiting!
Congrats Jibrankayub

Has anyone heard anything back particularly the ILR applicants via Tier 2 General?

Thanks

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Couldn’t help but chuckle over the “thank you for using the super priority service”...🙄

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 am

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:30 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:

Congrats Jibrankayub

Has anyone heard anything back particularly the ILR applicants via Tier 2 General?

Thanks
Not yet from me. I also did the biometrics on the 1st. I know it could be anecdotal but it seems SET (O) under Tier 2 route is particularly slow.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:31 am

Nothing for me either. Set O from tier 2. Appointment on 1st December @ Croydon.

Still waiting......

bhcool
Newly Registered
India

Post by bhcool » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:43 am

cja_1234 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 am
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:30 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:

Congrats Jibrankayub

Thanks
Not yet from me. I also did the biometrics on the 1st. I know it could be anecdotal but it seems SET (O) under Tier 2 route is particularly slow.
Same here applied on 28th Nov Set (O) under tier 2 no reply yet.

bhcool
Newly Registered
India

Post by bhcool » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 am

venk wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:49 pm
sunnysakhi wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:46 pm
venk wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 pm
Hi Guys,

Anybody attended their biometrics on or after 26th November 2018 has received email/post with approval conformation or biometric card?

i have attended my biometrics on 26th and have not heard anything since then.

Thanks
Hi venk, any update
Hi Sunny

Nope,fingers crossed.

Thanks.
@ Venk, Sunnysakhi , any update for you guys?

norty109

Post by norty109 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:27 am

Could be a chance that applications on Saturday are going to backlog? UKVI works 5 days and UKVCAS 6 days so if Monday UKVI is clearing Friday, then Tuesday they will clear Monday first to meet deadline logically? Not sure how it works bit there is a disparity between application received days and application processing days isn't it.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 am

anybody who has got it escalated twice and havent heard?
i thought on escalation the case worker will look into the application!

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:08 am

Got this email today @9:35 am. Don't know what to do now.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

Please note, any emails received into this mailbox will be deleted and no action will be taken.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.
This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 am

My best guess is staff at Premium Offices (PO) will now do the Super Priority Service and so applications from 57 centers will be allocated to each PO, and then to each caseworker. This causes the disparity in timing because it depends on how quick each caseworker/PO does their job. If individual caseworkers had had access to centrally managed system then it would have been on first come first serve basis for all.
norty109 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:27 am
Could be a chance that applications on Saturday are going to backlog? UKVI works 5 days and UKVCAS 6 days so if Monday UKVI is clearing Friday, then Tuesday they will clear Monday first to meet deadline logically? Not sure how it works bit there is a disparity between application received days and application processing days isn't it.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 am

When I contacted UKVI helpline, I got this message about 30 minutes after the call. But few minutes after that, I got email from caseworker. So, it is kind of standard email but it means your application has not been touched yet.
badhodor wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:08 am

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

Please note, any emails received into this mailbox will be deleted and no action will be taken.

it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:15 am

But It was Super Priority 24 hours thing? how is it still within service standards?

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 am
When I contacted UKVI helpline, I got this message about 30 minutes after the call. But few minutes after that, I got email from caseworker. So, it is kind of standard email but it means your application has not been touched yet.
badhodor wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:08 am

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:16 am

What did the caseworker say in the email 30 mins later? was it with the decision?

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:23 am

Sorry, I just read your story on the forum "ilovebeatles".

It''s been an hour since that email and I haven't received anything from caseworker or anyone for that matter. Do you reckon I should call them again and ask how is this within service standards?

venk
Newly Registered
India

Post by venk » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:26 am

bhcool wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 am
venk wrote:
sunnysakhi wrote:
venk wrote:
Hi Guys,

Anybody attended their biometrics on or after 26th November 2018 has received email/post with approval conformation or biometric card?

Thanks
Hi venk, any update
Hi Sunny

Nope,fingers crossed.

Thanks.

Not yet buddy! As per manibala who recently got approval after 18 days to his biometric appointment. So I am hoping similar timelines apply to me.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:44 am

badhodor wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:23 am

It''s been an hour since that email and I haven't received anything from caseworker or anyone for that matter. Do you reckon I should call them again and ask how is this within service standards?
i have had that exact email once when i escalated last Monday 3rd December and again another one yesterday which said it has not yet been processed yet. yesterdays email was as follows:
"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Our records show your application has not yet been completed.

We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.

We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/"
i waited tillthursday last week and kept calling them but they said not to keep calling again until it is 5 days after escalation.
I was asked to call yesterday as They said only on yesterday evening my earlier escalation on 3rd Dec ended and till then they couldn't re-escalate it. now they are asking me to wait for another 5 days! There is no news again till now. Dont know what to do

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:05 am

Can members please desist from the repetitive 'any updates, 'still waiting', 'not yet'' posts which add no value. When a member has an update, I am certain they will post an update!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 am

application: 12th Nov
Mark Lane, London Premium appointment: 30th Nov

just called UKVI and escalated. I also chatted to the woman about the whole situation.

1. They are totally snowed under with work and she said at least half the calls they're getting at the moment are dealing with slow decisions.

2. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some are being badly delayed and others are going through in a day or two. Nothing geographical or based on which route you are on.

3. She took a call this morning from someone who had their premium appointment on 18th November so me, whose appointment was 30th November, didn't feel great about that.

4. "It's all a mess, it's because of the new system, there was no planning for it at all."

I have to say, I'm starting to get nervous because I'm seeing Christmas coming over the hill, my wife's FLR runs out on January 3rd and, most of all, because there's a decent chance we'll be having to re-apply due to the whole date issue.

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:23 am

bhcool wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 am
venk wrote:
sunnysakhi wrote:
venk wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Hi venk, any update
Hi Sunny

Nope,fingers crossed.

Thanks.
No net yet

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:02 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 am

just called UKVI and escalated. I also chatted to the woman about the whole situation.

1. They are totally snowed under with work and she said at least half the calls they're getting at the moment are dealing with slow decisions.

2. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some are being badly delayed and others are going through in a day or two. Nothing geographical or based on which route you are on.

3. She took a call this morning from someone who had their premium appointment on 18th November so me, whose appointment was 30th November, didn't feel great about that.

4. "It's all a mess, it's because of the new system, there was no planning for it at all."

I have to say, I'm starting to get nervous because I'm seeing Christmas coming over the hill, my wife's FLR runs out on January 3rd and, most of all, because there's a decent chance we'll be having to re-apply due to the whole date issue.
Hi oldmankensey, would they not consider the fact that your application was submitted before your wife’s expiry deadline? And therefore they accept the submission date as the start of the new visa? I’m assuming it would be like an application that sent by post?

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:05 am
Can members please desist from the repetitive 'any updates, 'still waiting', 'not yet'' posts which add no value. When a member has an update, I am certain they will post an update!!!
ok sorry
wont post again for updates.
just realized that my post has been deleted.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi mail9,

When did you apply? and was it also for ILR ?
Mine is SET (O) Tier 2 route.
1st December Appointment @ Croydon
mail9 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:44 am
badhodor wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:23 am

i have had that exact email once when i escalated last Monday 3rd December and again another one yesterday which said it has not yet been processed yet. yesterdays email was as follows:
"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Our records show your application has not yet been completed.

We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.

We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/"
i waited tillthursday last week and kept calling them but they said not to keep calling again until it is 5 days after escalation.
I was asked to call yesterday as They said only on yesterday evening my earlier escalation on 3rd Dec ended and till then they couldn't re-escalate it. now they are asking me to wait for another 5 days! There is no news again till now. Dont know what to do

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:44 pm

tier 2 to ILR , nov 26th attended biometrics

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:16 pm

allyf wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:02 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 am

Hi oldmankensey, would they not consider the fact that your application was submitted before your wife’s expiry deadline? And therefore they accept the submission date as the start of the new visa? I’m assuming it would be like an application that sent by post?
I''m not too concerned about this application, but I may have to re-apply, or appeal due to the date issue that is discussed in the link I posted. Although someone got SET(M) approval in the same circumstances yesterday, so that gave me some hope.