ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Support letter for MN1 Registration Template.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:12 am

Hi Everyone I would need your suggestions and valuable advice for my children MN1 Registration. One of the Charitable Organisation wish to act on behalf of my children registration but suggested that takes some support letter from the white Community to addressed the positive remarks about the integration in the society. Does anyone know about that kind of letter or has been through the same situation then please share your experiences with us. And also it would be great full if anyone has any kind of Template letter then send me it will be appreciated Thanks.
Best regards
Baby Khyber

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 am

Such a letter is NOT required. Simply send what the form asks for. Anything extra will be disregarded and could complicate or confuse the caseworker.

If the child is UK born, they have an entitlement to register as British.

If born abroad, presumably the child has ILR via Set P like you??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:40 am

Thank you for your prompt reply. Children has resident since 2006 and born abroad and has Settlement Status since Feb 2013. Two time refused due to perants were not British citizen. Even in 2013 I was applied for MN1 Registration for my 3 child but the home office approved just one child who was born in UK and refused the other 2 child. Then one year later applied for my self Naturalisation and also applied for children but unfortunately once again refused for the same reason because my application has refused due to good character. My case in the Judicial review stage since January 2018. The Court given Observation to home office to resolve the matter by 31 August 2018 but home office applied amendment and requested time by 14 September 2018. After that I didn't heard anything either from the Court or from the home office.
One of my child reaching 18 next May that's why I wish to apply before his 18 birthday. Thanks.
Regards.
Baby Khyber

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:42 am

Children born abroad can only apply when either parent also applies or when one parent is already British, that is what the laws state, which is why they were refused.

Children over 10 years of age are also subject to the Good Character requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.