ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language test & USA bank statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sukuhu
Newly Registered
Pakistan

English Language test & USA bank statement

Post by sukuhu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:34 am

Hi

One of my friend from Lahore , Pakistan wants to apply for Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur visa )

He have £60,000 equvialent in his paksitani bank account and $250,000 in his brother in law USA bank account. His brother in law is in USA and he will provide him funds if my friend gets his visa.

My two questions are:

1) Will USA bank statement will be acceptable?
2) which english language test my friend needs to apply for visa?

Thanks

Amir

marcnath

Re: English Language test & USA bank statement

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:50 pm

sukuhu wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:34 am
Hi

One of my friend from Lahore , Pakistan wants to apply for Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur visa )

He have £60,000 equvialent in his paksitani bank account and $250,000 in his brother in law USA bank account. His brother in law is in USA and he will provide him funds if my friend gets his visa.

My two questions are:

1) Will USA bank statement will be acceptable?
2) which english language test my friend needs to apply for visa?

Thanks

Amir
1) Yes
2) Please read the guidance - the details are there
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sukuhu
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sukuhu » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Hi

We tried to check the guidance for engligh language test but its very confusing. Can you pleasse mention which test my friend need to apply for Entrep visa.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sukuhu
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sukuhu » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:25 am

Hi

As the money is in USA bank account. So which letter(s) we need from third party, third party' bank and from legal representative. Can anyone can share tempelate(s) please

I was reading Tablce C: available money table and section vi, vii and viii is confusing.

Can you please explain which letter(s) we need. please

Mfarhanali
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mfarhanali » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:33 am

For English language, IELTS minimum 4 band is required.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:04 am

sukuhu wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:25 am
Hi

As the money is in USA bank account. So which letter(s) we need from third party, third party' bank and from legal representative. Can anyone can share tempelate(s) please

I was reading Tablce C: available money table and section vi, vii and viii is confusing.

Can you please explain which letter(s) we need. please
It does not matter which country the money is in. If it is in your name for 90 days, you only need the letter as in Page 60 of the guidance
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.