ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 eufam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

charli111
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4 eufam

Post by charli111 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Hi
I need advise because i was getting married in Ireland 2013 december with eu girl . And she cannot stay in ireland bt she always come in and after few days she goes bk . Now my 5 years complete and what i need to do because she still not willing to stay becoz she do there medical treatment for long time . And i am confuse what i do . Any suggestions please

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4 eufam

Post by max307 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 pm

charli111 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Hi
I need advise because i was getting married in Ireland 2013 december with eu girl . And she cannot stay in ireland bt she always come in and after few days she goes bk . Now my 5 years complete and what i need to do because she still not willing to stay becoz she do there medical treatment for long time . And i am confuse what i do . Any suggestions please
Has your EU wife lived in Ireland at all (apart from the few days she was visiting) during the past 5 years? Was she working in Ireland? Did you and your EU wife have private medical insurance? Are you currently working?

Depending on your answers to the questions above your status in Ireland might be at stake here, you might end up with your Stamp 4 EUFAM revoked.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

charli111
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by charli111 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:16 pm

No , She lives in latvia and 2014 we both are self register in fast food business in Ireland . She said to me that she do there medical treatment and whenever i want she come for few days . We don't have private medical insurance. So what i need to do to get my stamp

charli111
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by charli111 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 pm

No , She lives in latvia and 2014 we both are self register in fast food business in Ireland . She said to me that she do there medical treatment and whenever i want she come for few days . We don't have private medical insurance. So what i need to do to get my stamp

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:32 pm

charli111 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 pm
Technically if your EU wife does not live in Ireland she's not exercising her Treaty Rights and consequently you have no residence rights here. The fact that both of you have no private medical insurance is something that will go against you as well.

I'm unclear how you plan to renew your Stamp 4 EUFAM if your wife isn't living in Ireland and you have literally no documents to proof her residence or employment here.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

charli111
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by charli111 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi i need some help about retention because i want to apply ,is it help for me to get a stamp and what is the future for retention if refuse

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:31 am

Retention both of u must be in state and you must have the divorce certificate as well...

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm

charli111 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:45 pm
Hi i need some help about retention because i want to apply ,is it help for me to get a stamp and what is the future for retention if refuse
Retention of a Residence Card is required where the EU citizen of whom the non-EEA national is a family member has died or departed from the State, or in the event of the divorce or annulment of marriage between the non-EEA national and the EU citizen, according to your personal circumstances you do not qualify for a retention.

You could apply for a Permanent Residence Card since you have been a resident in Ireland for more than 5 years, the problem with this application is that your EU spouse must be a resident in Ireland as well and this application will open you up to scrutiny from INIS. You will need to provide several documents pertaining to employment and residence of the EU citizen in Ireland which obviously you do not have.

charli111
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by charli111 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi
I meet with the person . He said i need to change my status from stamp4 eufam to stamp 4 . Is that possible ?