ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

venk
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by venk » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Guys,

Wanted to ask this question again. Anybody applied for ILR through tier2 General 5 years SET O after 22 nov has got approval?

Thanks.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm

I uploaded all pages including blank.
venk wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:59 pm
ilovethebeatles wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 pm
vent: you can find my experience here: general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... l#p1712842
Thank you very much! Have you uploaded all the pages having travel stampings of your passport?

norty109

Post by norty109 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 pm

[quote=venk post_id=1716911 time=1544716916 user_id=203282]
Guys,

Wanted to ask this question again. Anybody applied for ILR through tier2 General 5 years SET O after 22 nov has got approval?

Thanks.
[/quote]Yes quite a few have applied after 22 November, that is attending the Biometrics date at UKVCAS centre, and got ILR from Tier 2. They are on this forum and other forums also. At the same time quite a few are still awaiting decision. And few have got email approval but awaiting BRP and decision letter.

vh5211
Newly Registered
India

Post by vh5211 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi - I applied for ILR via tier2 general 5 year route on Nov 26th at croydon super priority and no decision yet. However I called the UKVI helpline few times and escalated my case. Today I received a call from UKVI and the lady said that unfortunately my application is still not assigned to a case worker and it might take up to six months. She asked me to raise a complaint and ask for the refund, I couldn’t complete the conversation as there was bad network coverage and call dropped off. I did call back but they said they can’t help and need to wait until they contact me again. The whole experience has been horrible and now I’m not sure what to do next. Has anyone received call from UKVI/HO with a similar message ?

venk
Newly Registered
India

Post by venk » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:22 pm

norty109 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 pm
venk wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:01 pm
Guys,

Thanks.
Yes quite a few have applied after 22 November, that is attending the Biometrics date at UKVCAS centre, and got ILR from Tier 2. They are on this forum and other forums also. At the same time quite a few are still awaiting decision. And few have got email approval but awaiting BRP and decision letter.

My biometric submission date was on 26. I have not seen any in the forum got approval applied on or after this date for ILR through Tier2 General.

venk
Newly Registered
India

Post by venk » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm

vh5211 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:15 pm
Hi - I applied for ILR via tier2 general 5 year route on Nov 26th at croydon super priority and no decision yet. However I called the UKVI helpline few times and escalated my case. Today I received a call from UKVI and the lady said that unfortunately my application is still not assigned to a case worker and it might take up to six months. She asked me to raise a complaint and ask for the refund, I couldn’t complete the conversation as there was bad network coverage and call dropped off. I did call back but they said they can’t help and need to wait until they contact me again. The whole experience has been horrible and now I’m not sure what to do next. Has anyone received call from UKVI/HO with a similar message ?
My biometric submission is on 26th too. I have received that my application is with in service standards after educating for couple of times. Apart from that no other communication.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm

I got a call today and they left a voicemail as I was unable to take the call due to a meeting and they said that i will be called back again. I am dreading the thought of them saying the same thing to me as well.

vh5211 wrote:

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Has anyone seen this? Worth trying to approach the local MP? Any views/suggestions?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-postal-t ... l#p1716573

mail9

Post by mail9 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:35 pm

badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm
I got a call today and they left a voicemail as I was unable to take the call due to a meeting and they said that i will be called back again. I am dreading the thought of them saying the same thing to me as well.

vh5211 wrote:

i have not received a call but the lady i spoke to said that for now i have to forget that it is superpriority and when decision comes take it from there

Jasmeet
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jasmeet » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi Guys,
I am in the same situation and wondering if any of you have got the decision yet and after how many days?

Jasmeet
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jasmeet » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi Guys,

Could you please let me know how many days it takes to get the decision when we use super priority service, its been 4 days for me and I haven't heard anything back from Home Office as yet and I am so worried?

Many thanks
Jasmeet

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Jasmeet wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:57 pm
Hi Guys,

Could you please let me know how many days it takes to get the decision when we use super priority service, its been 4 days for me and I haven't heard anything back from Home Office as yet and I am so worried?

Many thanks
Jasmeet
Mate, waiting since 1st December so close to 10 working days now and still no response. Not sure if it makes you anxious or gives you hope.

Just really disappointed and frustrated by this whole mockery of a process and the shambles that HO is.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:16 pm

venk wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm
vh5211 wrote:
My biometric submission is on 26th too. I have received that my application is with in service standards after educating for couple of times. Apart from that no other communication.

i called them today at 4:40 hoping to receive another advice. . the lady said she appreciates what i have gone through but doesnt know what has happened with my application. she can only help me to escalate if i have not heard back within 4 weeks. i believe it is the same person again. she asked me to call back after 10 th Jan. and said that there is no other choice.
so is there any one who got this new 4 week deadline rather than the usual 3 to 5 days .

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:23 pm

vh5211 wrote:
Beyond ridiculous, sorry to hear that vh5211. I applied two days after you at Croydon too and I'm still waiting for any sort of communication. I haven't received any phone calls yet but will post again if I do.

livlivuk
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by livlivuk » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:08 pm

I am so cross about this whole situation especially as a lot of people have applied since November and no sensible communication. I am considering starting a petition about the way the Home Office has been handling Super Priority Services especially since they partnered with Sopra Steria. I think Sopra Steria services are actually okay and the problem lies with the Home Office. Either a petition or I will reach out to BBC or ITV because this is getting out of hand. Firstly, they have provided false information in the sense that the service is advertised as getting a decision in 24hrs but they never mentioned that it will take 5 working days to contact us on this so called decision. In today’s digital world, I don’t see any reason why they can’t contact everyone via email assuming they are indeed keeping their end of the bargain of making a decision in 24hrs. I’ve just had enough of their disservice and it is about time people called them out on it. Enough is enough.

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:23 am
Still nothing since 28 Nov super slow service for ILR set O..hopeless :( :( :(
Hi Timothy,
Is it worth checking if your application is being processed through the standard route?

norty109

Post by norty109 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:00 pm

@livlivuk yes start the petition. There will be many ready to join I am sure. I will as it's unfair on all applicants going through agony even after paying additional fees.

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:03 pm

livlivuk wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:08 pm
I am so cross about this whole situation especially as a lot of people have applied since November and no sensible communication. I am considering starting a petition about the way the Home Office has been handling Super Priority Services especially since they partnered with Sopra Steria. I think Sopra Steria services are actually okay and the problem lies with the Home Office. Either a petition or I will reach out to BBC or ITV because this is getting out of hand. Firstly, they have provided false information in the sense that the service is advertised as getting a decision in 24hrs but they never mentioned that it will take 5 working days to contact us on this so called decision. In today’s digital world, I don’t see any reason why they can’t contact everyone via email assuming they are indeed keeping their end of the bargain of making a decision in 24hrs. I’ve just had enough of their disservice and it is about time people called them out on it. Enough is enough.
Dear Friends

Today I received an email from UKVI mentioning some additional checks are being carried on you and your dependents application. Decision will be intimated to you in due course of time. In the email it was not mentioned what checks they are doing or any any lack of supporting document/s.

Now after that email I am wondering what checks UKVI might be carrying out. I would like to mention my situation as follows:
1) Application for ILR under Tier 2 General along with my dependents (wife + 1 child).

2) Date of first entry on 08th December 2013,
Date of ILR application - 20/11/2018 (with in 28 days of completing 5 years)
Date of appointment -27/11/2018.
3)No change in employer. Still working with same employer with whom I started working when I came to this country. Clearly mentioned in employer letter.
4) Total absences during 5 years- 88 days. Proof given in the form of employer letter and scanned copy of entry and exit stamps on passport.
5) Employer letter mentioning employee (i.e. myself) is required for foreseeable future. Mentioned salary in the letter. Salary is well above the requirement as per SOC Code and minimum salary requirement (35,500/-). There was no sudden hike in salary, right from start(first year) my salary was above the required limit. In the employer letter it was mentioned that the salary will be paid for foreseeable future.
6) Life in UK certificate for me and my wife
7) Degree certificate for me and my wife.
8) UK NARIC (degree comparability and language requirement) for me and my wife.
9) Marriage Certificate
10) Birth Certificate
11)Co habitation records since 2013 till 2018. (more than 6 different sources).
12) Had bus lane fine in 2017. During this time I was shifting home so couldn't get PCN.Then there was order for recovery for penalty charge. the new residents of my old house told me about that, I immediately paid the fine to council (bus lane fine is from council) and PCN was closed. I explained it in a cover letter along with application.
13) Salary slip of last 6 months
14) Bank statement of last six months stamped by bank (in the statement salary of every month is mentioned).
P60 for 5 years.

This is all the information about my application. I have provided all the supporting documentation.I am not able to understand what extra checks are they carrying out. Any inputs from respectable members will be highly appreciated. Feeling very-2 worried. Thanks for reading such a long post.

Fryman
Newly Registered

Post by Fryman » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:56 pm
Fryman wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:40 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm
Fryman wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm
The ILR Journey

• ILR Set M Form started in late October
• Tried for weeks to book on the old system
Applying under the 5 year path as partner of a EU national.
Why have you applied for ILR under the UK immigration rules if you are on the EEA Route as the partner of an EU citizen?? Set M is not the correct form.
Perhaps I should clear that one up. She WAS (and still is) an EU national, but now a British citizen settled in the UK
You cannot apply for ILR on form Set M under the UK immigration rules if you hold an eea residence card for the last 5 years. You need to have held a spouse settlement visa for 5 years (2 x 2.5 years visas) to qualify for ILR on Set M. If you don't hold this visa, your application will likely be refused and you will lose your fee paid.

If you hold an EEA RC for the last 5 years, you should have applied for PR on the eea4 form, which costs £65.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-pr

Who advised you to use Set M??
Thats Interesting, as I believe at the time I ran through the wizard and since I was the partner of a EU national who is now a british Citizen, fufilled the 5 years on the same visa and It has now expired, that ILR on the 5 year route was the correct path. At least now I know if it gets rejected the next step and £65 pounds is easy to deal with. The laws keep changing especially with brexit, and I think the main concern is leaving and entering the country freely with the right to work as now I am married to a british Citizen. but EEA PR was not the clear choice at the time in my situation.

Fryman
Newly Registered

Post by Fryman » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Running through a test run on the EEA PR form If you are not actually from the EU then you have to use the paper form FYI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Fryman wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:23 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:56 pm
Fryman wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:40 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Why have you applied for ILR under the UK immigration rules if you are on the EEA Route as the partner of an EU citizen?? Set M is not the correct form.
Perhaps I should clear that one up. She WAS (and still is) an EU national, but now a British citizen settled in the UK
You cannot apply for ILR on form Set M under the UK immigration rules if you hold an eea residence card for the last 5 years. You need to have held a spouse settlement visa for 5 years (2 x 2.5 years visas) to qualify for ILR on Set M. If you don't hold this visa, your application will likely be refused and you will lose your fee paid.

If you hold an EEA RC for the last 5 years, you should have applied for PR on the eea4 form, which costs £65.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-pr

Who advised you to use Set M??
Thats Interesting, as I believe at the time I ran through the wizard and since I was the partner of a EU national who is now a british Citizen, fufilled the 5 years on the same visa and It has now expired, that ILR on the 5 year route was the correct path. At least now I know if it gets rejected the next step and £65 pounds is easy to deal with. The laws keep changing especially with brexit, and I think the main concern is leaving and entering the country freely with the right to work as now I am married to a british Citizen. but EEA PR was not the clear choice at the time in my situation.
The rules have not changed at all regarding being eligible on Set M for ILR or for PR if on an EEA RC. You simply cant use set m if you don't hold the appropriate visa.

Your other risk is that Set M is refused and they offer or put you on the FLR FP 10 year partner route (4 x 2.5 year visas), this appears to be almost automatic these days.

Out of interest, did you do the LIUK test for set m?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jasmeet
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jasmeet » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:31 pm

badhodor wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:10 pm
Jasmeet wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:57 pm
Hi Guys,

Many thanks
Jasmeet
Mate, waiting since 1st December so close to 10 working days now and still no response. Not sure if it makes you anxious or gives you hope.

Just really disappointed and frustrated by this whole mockery of a process and the shambles that HO is.
Hi Dear,
It is indeed very much frustrating, mine is changing the employer (Tier 2 general) and reading the other replies, am not quite sure if this forum is just for ILR applicants or Tier 2 applicants facing the same?

allbirdsallbirds
Newly Registered

Post by allbirdsallbirds » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Still waiting for any sort of communication following my appointment on 1st December in London (Mark Lane). No emails, no letters.. nothing. Really upset with the whole process and do not know what to do anymore as I have to travel next week. Tried escalating the case.. first time (on 5th December) they said it was still processing. Tried escalating it again a few times after that and have not received any calls or emails from them yet.

Seems like I am not the only one and we are all in this together.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Hello guys update about my application ILR LR supra service
Applied 05-12-18
Appointment booked 11-12-2018
Attend appointment on 11-12-2018 biometric don
Approved letter receive by post 13-12-2018
Decesion taken date 12-12-2018
Waiting for biometric card
And no email receive just letter by post
It was really quick as promised
Good luck everyone

Newly Registered

Post by 9127 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:08 pm

9127 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am
Has anyone received their BRP card after receiving the approval letter? Especially this week? Thanks
Hi All,

Quick snapshot of the timelines for me:

Applied: 30 Nov
Biometrics: 1 Dec / Manchester/ Super Priority
Solicitor received approval email: 10 Dec - note this was after I called the UKVI Customer Serivce (although they had refused to escalate). The timing of approval email to the solicitor and the post follow feedback survey was same (!)
Approval letter received: 12 Dec
BRPs received: 13 Dec

I had checked with DX earlier today but there was no delivery in my lawyer’s name. After seeing the letter, I realised that they letter has my name with the solicitor’s address