ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU Retention of Right PR Refused...NEED HELP!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ayetoto
Newly Registered

Non EU Retention of Right PR Refused...NEED HELP!!!

Post by Ayetoto » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:34 am

I sincerely need your help because i dont no what to do anymore

I am a Non-eu wife and my husband is an latvian citizen..we have both living and working in the UK... my resident card which was expired in february 2016. I applied for permanent resident card in january 2016 after my divorce with decree absolute in 10/01/2016. with my ex husband treaty right.
Self-Employed between 2010 -2011
Register with job seeker since 2012 and 2013 with proof of searching for work but never receive any money,
He is Employed 2014...I included his Employment from 2014 till February 2016.
My work history from 2010 till january 2016.
My application was refused which i appealed and during hearing in August 2018 ,my solicitor advised me to accept ROR and reapply for PR.MY solicitor request for another retention residence cared because i dont have evidence covered qualify period.
To my surprise another 5 years residence card was issued in november 19th 2018 but no retention of right written on it just as EU-Family Member of EU.

I want to reapply for Retention of Right PR a moth after the new 5 years was issued with my work history since i retain my right which is january 2016. because i retained my right since january 2016 and is 2 years 10 months since i retain my right.

I sincerely need obie and the best guru advise...

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Non EU Retention of Right PR Refused...NEED HELP!!!

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:09 pm

It's standard . They don't write Retention of right of residence in the RC

If you are travelling immigration office may ask you still where is you Latvian husband. you just need to tell them that you are divorced and you received a new RC after you applied ROR
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: Non EU Retention of Right PR Refused...NEED HELP!!!

Post by Wise » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 pm

May be it might not be a problem of getting your ex but it has to many people out there.The home office will waste many of your time through appeal process if you do not add your ex ID with any new application you make this time.

Good luck.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.