ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

United78
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Urgent help required

Post by United78 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 am

Hi I have applied for irish short stay c type visa as a family member of EU citizen.my wife Is EU citizen and she wants to move Ireland with me and wants to exercise her ru treaty rights.Now embassy of Ireland wants covering letter for purpose of visit in ireland.They send following email..
Dear Mr Ullah,

Request to send fresh covering letter by clarifying purpose of visit to Ireland , Is it short stay - visit family or Long stay - Join Spouse.

Kindly send signed declaration letter through email as soon as possible in order to process your application further.

Can anyone help me how to i right covering letter for accompany with my Eu spouse in Ireland.we both leaving outside Eu.
Regards

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Urgent help required

Post by max307 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

There are plenty of templates of visa cover letters all over the internet, copy one of them and adapt it to your personal circumstances.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.