ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm

jas18 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:27 pm
Hi All,
Super priority Application Croydon Sopra 28.11 T2G to ILR
Not received anything yet
called several times to escalate my application
received 2 emails said my application was still within service standard
do not understand why some people get decision so quick,although not within 24 hours,but at least within a week
so frustrated and this wait just drive people crazy
I applied on the same day at the same centre for ILR from Tier 2 General as well and I'm in the same position as you. Escalated twice and got an email both times to say it's still within the service standard... Hope we all hear back soon.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Just an update, got 2nd email from UKVI saying that my application is within service standard and bla bla bla.

I think I am going to wait and then ask for refund once I get my ILR next year (if I do at all), will ask my MP in Jan also. Not much I can do I think as the escalation process is just a box ticking thing and nothing is actually done by that exercise. I am assuming the call yesterday was to tell me the same thing that just wait and to eff off.

So gutted and disappointed with this ridiculous process.

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 pm

badhodor wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 pm
Just an update, got 2nd email from UKVI saying that my application is within service standard and bla bla bla.

I think I am going to wait and then ask for refund once I get my ILR next year (if I do at all), will ask my MP in Jan also. Not much I can do I think as the escalation process is just a box ticking thing and nothing is actually done by that exercise. I am assuming the call yesterday was to tell me the same thing that just wait and to eff off.

So gutted and disappointed with this ridiculous process.
Yes escalation seems to be of no use. Just wastage of effort and energy. But hang on and hope for the best. People in the week 26Nov-01 Dec are having delays. I don't know is it my understanding or something else.

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm

jas18 wrote:
Hi All,
do not understand why some people get decision so quick,although not within 24 hours,but at least within a week
Hi Jas
Was your appointment on 28th Nov?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:45 pm

sunnysakhi wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm
jas18 wrote:
Hi All,
Hi Jas
Is that not what the poster has clearly said??? Please do not post just for the sake of posting and kindly read a post first before asking a question about something that has been posted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kumar88
Newly Registered
India

Post by kumar88 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:50 pm

kumar88 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:42 am
Hi Everyone I applied for ILR under SET(O) on 1st December 2018 using the 24 hours decision service called HO on 6th Dec for an update and I was informed that I should wait for 5 business days to raise an escalation request. I called HO call center on 11th Dec and I was informed that they have raised an escalation and I should hear back from them within 5 working days and I have received an email from UKVI on 12th Dec stating below
"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Center.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard."
I called the HO call center as soon as I received this email as I am not convinced with this email and the call center agent informed me that HO might want to do further checks on my application so my application might be moved from 24 hours to 6 months decision. I am not sure if this can be case so I called the call center again today and the agent informed me that I should have received a decision by now as I am on 24 hour super priority service and he will raise the escalation again with HO.
I am not sure why would I get two different response from the HO call center. Hope I get a decision on my application soon.
I called HO today and they said I should have heard back from them by now and they are going to raise another referral and will hear back from them within 3 to 5 working days

jas18
Newly Registered

Post by jas18 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi Jas
[/quote]
Yes,I attended the appointment on 28th Nov and I heard some people received visa granted email from HO,so I am not sure if they will send me an email if my visa got approved,but I don`t think I will call them again cause escalation just useless and different people give you different answers

nishi
Newly Registered

Post by nishi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:19 pm

norty109 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:54 pm
Hi All,

Please see update
Super priority Application 26.11 T2G to ILR
Croydon Sopra 8.12
Email approval 13.12
BRP recd by DX 14.12
Decision letter - Not received yet but should arrive in normal post.

Wait times are quite painful and in some cases people have waited as in forum weeks even after super priority. Good Luck to people waiting, hope that you will have update asap.
Congrats on successful application. Do they confirm in the email that the application is successful or do they just inform that it is done?

vcok
Newly Registered

Post by vcok » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

An update on my application that hopefully could be useful.

Appointment with Sopra on 1st December, ILR Tier 2.

Was waiting until now and it took a number of calls to make team realise there was a technical mistake and my application was under 'Standard Service' (each time tried to escalate received emails timings are still within the service standard'. Generally people were quite calm and helpful, took some patience to keep positive communication as well.

Today received a confirmation email that my application is now granted.

Best of luck to people awaiting.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm

vcok wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm
Hello Everyone,

An update on my application that hopefully could be useful.

Appointment with Sopra on 1st December, ILR Tier 2.

Was waiting until now and it took a number of calls to make team realise there was a technical mistake and my application was under 'Standard Service' (each time tried to escalate received emails timings are still within the service standard'. Generally people were quite calm and helpful, took some patience to keep positive communication as well.

Today received a confirmation email that my application is now granted.

Best of luck to people awaiting.
Wow!!!! Congrats!!!!!
So happy for you man!
Was your appointment at Croydon by any chance? I had my appointment at Croydon 1st december and so far received 2 emails that application is within service standards and nothing happens.

livlivuk
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by livlivuk » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:01 pm

It has been a very painful wait and I finally have an update. Please see my timeline below. For reference, I am applying for ILR using Set O Form (Tier 2 Dependant). My husband got his ILR last week in November 2018.

Application online: 27th Nov 2018
Self Upload of Documents: 3rd-5th Dec 2018
Appointment Date: 6th December 2018 (Sopra Steria)
1st Call to Sopra Steria: 8th December 2018 to confirm if my app was indeed submitted and they said it was done on 6th Dec 2018
Called UKVI everyday from 10th, 11th and 12th December 2018 (Option 4 and 1). They did not take my details but advised me to wait for a complete 5 working days to pass
13th December 2018: At this point, I was pretty much fed up so I called UKVI as the 5 working days had passed and a kind lady finally took my details but she just took my name, number and email and promised to escalate it. She did not take any case id or ref number
13th December 2018: I found all Home Office public emails I could find and emailed them with my name and details regarding my application including the complaints email, public enquiry email, UKVI contact centre and Online Support but I immediately got auto responses that they won’t be able to handle app queries or I will hear back from them in 20 working days.
14th December 2018: Called UKVI by 9am on the dot and a super kind lady took more details from me and promised to mark it as urgent. She told me I will hear from them in 3-5 working days. She did say she could see it was escalated yesterday but she will rescalate. I also completed the feedback survey online
14th December 2018: 12noon received email saying my ILR had been granted (Glory be to God!!) and my decision letter and BRP will be with me in due course.

I feel very relieved but it is so sad that many people are still awaiting a decision since November. It is even worse that if you have not heard back and you don’t chase up nothing happens. I never got the generic email that says it is within the service standard time just as an update. Also I think the UKVI have your number stored on their system because the lady already knew I called yesterday even before I told her my name. Good luck everyone and I hope it is all positive news going forward..xx

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:45 pm
sunnysakhi wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm
jas18 wrote:
Hi All,
Hi Jas
Is that not what the poster has clearly said??? Please do not post just for the sake of posting and kindly read a post first before asking a question about something that has been posted.
CR001
It was not clear in his post whether he had submitted online application on 28th or attended appointment.Please see the post again.

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm

manuelabe wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:03 pm
Quick update.

I attended the appointment on the 24th of November. I have been in contact with my solicitor and they have not heard anything at all. I called my solicitor on Monday and they said they will email directly the case work team in charge of my application. I chased them up again yesterday and she sent another email which she got replied a few minutes later
" They have now confirmed that your documents and decision letter have been sent out for delivery and should be with us soon.
We have requested a tracking number and are awaiting the same.
We will let you know once we have been able to track the documents or when the documents have arrived at our office."

However I emailed DX and they said they dont have any bookings for my solicitor's address/name. Do they use other couriers besides DX ? I can't think of the HO providing false information about my documents already being sent out. Also shouldnt have they said it was granted and the documents are on their way. Their reply makes me think it could be a rejection letter?
Hi manuelabe

Have you got your documentation that was sent by post.

manuelabe
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by manuelabe » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:37 pm

sunnysakhi wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm
manuelabe wrote:
Quick update.

I attended the appointment on the 24th of November. I have been in contact with my solicitor and they have not heard anything at all. I called my solicitor on Monday and they said they will email directly the case work team in charge of my application. I chased them up again yesterday and she sent another email which she got replied a few minutes later
" They have now confirmed that your documents and decision letter have been sent out for delivery and should be with us soon.
We will let you know once we have been able to track the documents or when the documents have arrived at our office."

However I emailed DX and they said they dont have any bookings for my solicitor's address/name. Do they use other couriers besides DX ? I can't think of the HO providing false information about my documents already being sent out. Also shouldnt have they said it was granted and the documents are on their way. Their reply makes me think it could be a rejection letter?
Hi manuelabe

Hi Sunnysakhi,

It's like you brought me luck with your question!!! I just received an email from my solicitor saying they have the BPR !! it came by courier but not DX i assume as i emailed DX today and they had nothing for me.

The letter didnt arrive. Just the BPR! - today was the 21st day and 15th working day after my appointment!

I really hope everyone gets it soon as this is a really stressful and draining thing. For 3 weeks i have been watching this post like its my life, comparing cases and situations to look for hope. And I havent been able to work at all also thinking I wasnt going to be able to fly for Xmas.

I remember when I applied for a visa from Canada and it only took 4 days from the appointment day. So the 3 week wait was agony for me.

I really wish everyone hears back soon. We all deserve it.

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:54 pm

manuelabe wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:37 pm
sunnysakhi wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm
manuelabe wrote:
Quick update.

Hi manuelabe

Hi Sunnysakhi,

It's like you brought me luck with your question!!! I just received an email from my solicitor saying they have the BPR !! it came by courier but not DX i assume as i emailed DX today and they had nothing for me.

The letter didnt arrive. Just the BPR! - today was the 21st day and 15th working day after my appointment!

I really hope everyone gets it soon as this is a really stressful and draining thing. For 3 weeks i have been watching this post like its my life, comparing cases and situations to look for hope. And I havent been able to work at all also thinking I wasnt going to be able to fly for Xmas.

I remember when I applied for a visa from Canada and it only took 4 days from the appointment day. So the 3 week wait was agony for me.

I really wish everyone hears back soon. We all deserve it.
Hi manuelabe

I am so happy for you. Congrats.
Just praying i also receive good news soon.

Good luck.

pumz1984
Newly Registered

Post by pumz1984 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:02 pm

I have submitted documents on the 26th Nov at Croydon - ILR Set(o). Today I have received this email :

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Our records show your application is still being processed.

We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.

We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.

bhcool
Newly Registered
India

Post by bhcool » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi All,

Just want to share some good news, finally i got my ILR today, just to summarise i has appointment on 28th Nov, super priority at Birmingham, no letter/email until today, my solicitor contacted Home office yesterday and got the approval email today. I didn't contact UKVI at all as my solicitor was looking after my application.

Just want to mention that it seems there is technical issues for who applied between 26th nov to 1 dec and hence there are delays for those.

Also want to say thank you for all the forum members all the post here are very helpful and wish all best of luck.

anand_p
Newly Registered

Post by anand_p » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi,

Update on FLR-M ....

I've applied FLR-M for my wife on 30 Nov 2018 and 4th Dec 2018 was her Super priority appointment.
everything went fine and since 5th we didn't had any updates regarding the application and I've made many calls to UKVi and everytime they just take the details and say within 5 days we will get some one to address.

Today 14 Dec 2018 at 12:39 we received call from UKVI support and they say our application is in Standard service, told them NO, as we applied under Super priority and they said, application was not processed/touched and there is no update - Explained them that we are having travel plans next week and need our visa urgently. So, they told me to send a letter writing all the details to UK Visas and Immigration, Sheffield on special delivery- so, someone from home office can address.

So, after lunch i drafted the letter and did special delivery at 13:00 hrs today.

Still waiting how long it gonna take and it's all unnecessary expenses and dont know why it's called super priority & now i have to cancel the ticket and no refund.

Hope someone from Home office, need to prioritize.

Thanks,
A

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:34 pm

jas18 wrote:
Hi All,
In exactly similar situation.
Called Home office last tuesday. They said they have ‘referred’ my case to the case work team.
Did not receive any email. Nothing.
Called them again this morning. They said unfortunately all they could do was ‘refer’ it again and that I should wait.
Ok 👍🏻 So i’m waiting 🤷‍♂️

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:41 pm

bhcool wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:04 pm
Hi All,

Just want to share some good news, finally i got my ILR today, just to summarise i has appointment on 28th Nov, super priority at Birmingham, no letter/email until today, my solicitor contacted Home office yesterday and got the approval email today. I didn't contact UKVI at all as my solicitor was looking after my application.

Just want to mention that it seems there is technical issues for who applied between 26th nov to 1 dec and hence there are delays for those.

Also want to say thank you for all the forum members all the post here are very helpful and wish all best of luck.
Many congratulations. Regarding "technical issues for who applied between 26th nov to 1 dec", what is your source? Your own analysis?

kumar88
Newly Registered
India

Post by kumar88 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:44 pm

I submitted my application and went for appointment with sopra on 1st dec used the super priority and after 3 escalations I have received a reply stating
"
Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Our records show your application is still being processed.

We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.

We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.
"

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:31 pm

mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 am
shah4404 and ilovebeatles
this is regarding the comment that only 10% applications are delayed and 90% done in 24 hours.
one personnel during the phone call told me that they are getting lots and lots of phone calls regarding delays in super priority and there are issues( dont know if he said that to make me a bit calmer). i was under the impression that quite a lot of applicants were facing the same problem of delay especially around 26-28th nov time.
hearing that we are only 10% causes more worry
But now that they have asked us to wait for 4 weeks before any action puts us in the situation of patiently waiting as we cant do anything else but wait. i wondered whether they would aim to finish the pending applications before they break for chrismas , atleast.
Hemmm if you go through the whole pages of this forum you will see most of the ppl got there decesion with in time may be delayed in post but visa issue date is usually with in 24 hours and yeah I received my BRP 8am today and issue date of ILR is with in 24 hours but one thing my wife applied with me at the same time ILR Lr in same center and biometric don same time but no response of her application but I can understand the frustration you guys paid but didt got the service which was promised you guys can claim atleast some refund atleast and we will do the same in my wife case

Kaley

Post by Kaley » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:35 pm

My experience was; I had an appointment an 13/12/2018 at 11:30 forTier-2 ILR super priority service at Nottingham city centre library. I was very surprise when library staff told me I might have to wait 1.5hr for Biometric. Anyway at 13:00 i got biometric done and was told will get response within 24hr which I did. This afternoon got email saying ILR has been approved now waiting for BRP card.

Process was much easier as everything is paperless now. If documents are uploaded prior to appointment, it takes only 5 minutes to do biometric.

Hope this information helps for new online application.

bhcool
Newly Registered
India

Post by bhcool » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:11 am

cja_1234 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:41 pm
bhcool wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:04 pm
Hi All,

Many congratulations. Regarding "technical issues for who applied between 26th nov to 1 dec", what is your source? Your own analysis?
My solicitor did mention to me last week that there is some technical issues and also i can see from the posts that the delays are happening to people who applied in this period including me as well.

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 am

Kaley wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:35 pm
My experience was; I had an appointment an 13/12/2018 at 11:30 forTier-2 ILR super priority service at Nottingham city centre library. I was very surprise when library staff told me I might have to wait 1.5hr for Biometric. Anyway at 13:00 i got biometric done and was told will get response within 24hr which I did. This afternoon got email saying ILR has been approved now waiting for BRP card.

Process was much easier as everything is paperless now. If documents are uploaded prior to appointment, it takes only 5 minutes to do biometric.

Hope this information helps for new online application.
Hey Kaley,
Congrats. Your journey and a few others here seems to be slowing giving me hope to apply with Super Priority.

Just out of interest, did you pay any extra for the Nottingham Library appointment?

Did you use SET O, SET M or SET(LR)?