ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year long resident ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aaban
Newly Registered
Pakistan

10 year long resident ilr

Post by Aaban » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello, I came in Uk in 2009as a student and then switch to entrepreneur in 2011 after three years go for ilr but because of wrong investment our visa was refused we did appeal with in time but in successful and then within 4 days we made another application on basis of our son who had life limitation illness and got visa flrl for 2.5 years in second year of visa my son left us last nov and now my 10 year r also completing want to go for ilr can I go do they consider my last 2.5 years or not

zimba
Mood:

Re: 10 year long resident ilr

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Yes, the period of overstaying should be ignored under 39E
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice