ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Alhamdulillah ILR long residency Appeal allowed by first tier tribunal court judge

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR (LR) Long residency application refused .... need help please

Post by redrose_pk4u » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello guys,
I hope you all doing well. I am very very sad and gloomy because of my ILR (LR) Application refusal. Need some authentic advices from you guys.
Reason of Refusal is
Last year they refused my tier 1 application and I filed JR. they taken the decision back and said will make a fresh decision on your tier 1. Everything had been settled and consent order signed too. During the time I have completed my 10 years and vary tier 1 application into ILR.
They refused my ILR application stating that JR doesn’t extend my 3c, even they took there own refusal back on tier 1 and settled.
Kindly suggest me something
Thanks regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR (LR) Long residency application refused .... need help please

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:18 pm

You should have waited for the decision and approval of tier 1 which would have reinstated your "legal status" before applying for ILR.

You had no legal status while on JR as this is a process outside of the immigration rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:23 pm

but when they taken the decision back it means that everything should be re instated automatically ... either i get the visa or not but they made false decision on my application. they were trying to reconsider the application and will giving a new decision means that i could vary the application because stated of my application is active as per them ...

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 pm

If the JR court ruled that the decision was unlawful then your section 3C is reinstated as if you never got a refusal. This means variation of leave to ILR should succeed.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:38 pm

redrose_pk4u wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:58 pm
Hello guys,
I hope you all doing well. I am very very sad and gloomy because of my ILR (LR) Application refusal. Need some authentic advices from you guys.
Reason of Refusal is
Last year they refused my tier 1 application and I filed JR. they taken the decision back and said will make a fresh decision on your tier 1. Everything had been settled and consent order signed too. During the time I have completed my 10 years and vary tier 1 application into ILR.
They refused my ILR application stating that JR doesn’t extend my 3c, even they took there own refusal back on tier 1 and settled.
Thanks regards
It’s happening everyday. Caseworkers are either not experienced or they stopped looking on laws. There are 10000’s of people who got ILR after their varying their 2nd fresh application to set(LR) and now they are just refusing the applications.
Couple of persons I know who were refused on same grounds, one got hearing in march and other one in May.
I’m sure you will be fine.
Best of luck

miraj4u
Newly Registered

Post by miraj4u » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:25 pm

redrose_pk4u wrote:
Hello guys,
Reason of Refusal is
Thanks regards

What was the condition they put in consent order, can you please explain for me as I have same condition.

Thanks

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:17 am

Momi wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:38 pm
redrose_pk4u wrote:
Hello guys,
Reason of Refusal is
Thanks regards
It’s happening everyday. Caseworkers are either not experienced or they stopped looking on laws. There are 10000’s of people who got ILR after their varying their 2nd fresh application to set(LR) and now they are just refusing the applications.
Couple of persons I know who were refused on same grounds, one got hearing in march and other one in May.
Best of luck
thanks you very much of the kind information … Insha Allah I am also waiting for my hearing date too.

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am

miraj4u wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:25 pm
redrose_pk4u wrote:
Hello guys,
Reason of Refusal is
Thanks regards

What was the condition they put in consent order, can you please explain for me as I have same condition.

Thanks
we put all condition for safe side …
1. withdraw her decision of the refusing tier 1 application .
2. reconsider the application and make fresh decision on the application with 3 months of the sealed order.

Momi

Post by Momi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:40 am

redrose_pk4u wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:17 am
Momi wrote:
redrose_pk4u wrote:
Hello guys,
Reason of Refusal is
Thanks regards
Best of luck
thanks you very much of the kind information … Insha Allah I am also waiting for my hearing date too.
Make sure you find a best Solicitor or barrister not any of those who just want to rip off

miraj4u
Newly Registered

Post by miraj4u » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:19 pm

redrose_pk4u wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am
miraj4u wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:25 pm
redrose_pk4u wrote:
Hello guys,
Reason of Refusal is
Thanks regards

Thanks
we put all condition for safe side …
1. withdraw her decision of the refusing tier 1 application .
2. reconsider the application and make fresh decision on the application with 3 months of the sealed order.
Does any one have idea how long HO will take for reconsideration normally? Can I work after signed CO?
Please reply friends.

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:28 pm

This is what My post is all about .
Ho 3c policy clearly says that if your application is reconsidered 3c cannot be extend.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:39 pm

It very clearly says that section 3C will be reverted:
Position following an allowed appeal
Where an appeal has been allowed the Tribunal in allowing the appeal may have found that the Secretary of State’s original decision was unlawful such that the refusal decision is set aside. This means that the Secretary of State has to remake the decision. The effect on section 3C leave is that it reverts to leave under section 3C (5) during the period between the appeal being allowed and a new decision being made. As the decision has been set aside it is possible for the outstanding application to be varied during the period before it is decided.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Momi wrote:
redrose_pk4u wrote:
Hello guys,
Reason of Refusal is
Thanks regards
Best of luck
Hi again
U said one guy has got same case hearing in March any updates ???
Thanks

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Alhamdulillah ILR long residency Appeal allowed by first tier tribunal court judge

Post by redrose_pk4u » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:41 am

Hello guys,
I have posted here last year my refusal and and some guys gave me a very positive response. With the blessing of all might Allah and prayers of you guys I have won my appeal in first tier tribunal court.
The reason of refusal was JR. I won JR tier 1 Enterprenuer and varied my application from tier 1 to ILR (long residency). Which they refused and reason they give JR doesn’t extend your 3c even if you win and they gave me appeal.
I have been to oral hearing and Alhamdulillah, judge have given decision in my favour.
If someone is in the same situation they can leave a message and I will help you guys whatever question you have in your mind cuz I have deep knowledge on this case now.
Thank you
Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Alhamdulillah ILR long residency Appeal allowed by first tier tribunal court judge

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:31 pm

As I told you it was clear that the refusal was not correct :)

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Re: Alhamdulillah ILR long residency Appeal allowed by first tier tribunal court judge

Post by manojj » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:56 am

Hello redrose_pk4u,
I am not in your situation but can you read my case and give your thoughts too.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/flr-lr-rejec ... l#p1805527

This is my post , I have no idea of how to message you other than this way

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:31 pm
As I told you it was clear that the refusal was not correct :)
Thank you very much bro
Please keep helping other lads

redrose_pk4u
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by redrose_pk4u » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:03 pm

manojj wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:56 am
Hello redrose_pk4u,
I am not in your situation but can you read my case and give your thoughts too.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/flr-lr-rejec ... l#p1805527

This is my post , I have no idea of how to message you other than this way
Ok, I will

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Post by manojj » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:52 pm

sorry, can you help please, can yiu have look on my case. i am so worried and dishearted, its not a single mistake of mine. thanks

manojj
Newly Registered
India

Post by manojj » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Can you please have a look on my post and advice me please, I'm so worried
Thank you