ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

False marriage

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

in_trouble
Newly Registered

Re: False marriage

Post by in_trouble » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks very much. I really appreciate that.

too old
Pakistan

Post by too old » Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 am

Very sorry to hear what happened in your case and as obie mentioned the truth will win no matter what her allegations are.

Additionally may i humbly request that it is not about Pakistan or not the people who live there as there are 130 million people roughly. its just a bad situation where some one has decided not to be fair and nice. Please keep it that way rather than putting the whole country in the same pot just because you had a terrible experience. I hope you understand.

Thanks and best of luck

Aaisha
Newly Registered

Post by Aaisha » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 am

Can you please contact me as I am in a very similar situation but I’m a women deceived by my husband.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:45 am

Aaisha wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 am
Can you please contact me as I am in a very similar situation but I’m a women deceived by my husband.
Kindly start your own topic based on your circumstances instead of tagging onto a topic that is more than a year old.

The original poster of this topic has not logged into the forum since April 2017.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.