ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exp talent visa refused in stage 2

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Tier 1 Exp talent visa refused in stage 2

Post by Utsav123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Dear friends, need urgent help. My tier 1 exceptional talent visa is refused today after stage 2. Received decision letter today with all originals. I am not given option of administrative review also. Letter does not mention any specific reason for refusal.

I am currently on Tier 2 ICT visa. My wife has her own tier 2 general visa.

Can someone please help me in answering following queries :

1) will my ICT visa get impacted due to above said refusal? ICT is valid till august 2019.
2) can i switch to my wife's tier 2 general dependent without any issue of refusal again on the ground of tier 1 refusal?

Please help me urgently.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Exp talent visa refused in stage 2

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:55 pm

What exactly does the refusal letter state??

1. No.

2. Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Refusal letter states that after due consideration, they have not found my application meeting necessary qualification for Tier 1 category visa hence the refusal. Letter also mentions that i can not apply for review as they have done necessary checks before making decision on my application.

I am really worried. Please suggest wayforward and can i switch to tier 2 general dependent?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:55 pm
What exactly does the refusal letter state??

1. No.

2. Yes
Did you miss my answers to your questions???

Does the letter state what you did not qualify in or an immigration rule that is relevant?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Thanks for your quick reply. I was reading other posts in this forum whuch mentions that 90% of cases if new visa are refused if there is a previous history of refusal hence i am really worried. Please suggest uf i need to take care any specific point while applying for tier 2 dependent.

Letter does not mention any immigration clause for refusal which is very strange for me too.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 am

Have you created a new username ? This seems to be a duplicate. member/ramgoel123/

Multiple ID are not allowed - announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 am

Sorry. Ramgoel is not my id. I am first timer on this board and posted first time yesterday after hearing from my friends.

Can I please get some reply on my above post.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:20 am

Utsav123 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 am
Sorry. Ramgoel is not my id. I am first timer on this board and posted first time yesterday after hearing from my friends.

ok. You got someone else from the same IP address who is in exactly the same situation as you. Maybe worth figuring out and joining forces.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:25 am

Utsav123 wrote:

Your email address for this new username is almost identical to the other username. Both of you posting from the exact same static sky IP address with the exact same visa story (current ICT visa, wife Tier 2 G visa, switching visa).
Char (CR001 not Casa)

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 am

Utsav123 wrote:

Interesting, given that your email ID is eerily similar to the Ramgoel.

Same IP address and too similar a connection.

I am fine with people making mistakes - but should be willing to own up.

I'll personally not be commenting to your questions, sorry.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 am

marcnath wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 am
Utsav123 wrote:

Interesting, given that your email ID is eerily similar to the Ramgoel.

Same IP address and too similar a connection.

I am fine with people making mistakes - but should be willing to own up.

I'll personally not be commenting to your questions, sorry.
+1 me neither.

Very suspicious especially as the Tier 1 Ex Talent is such a rare query we have on the forum and 'two users' with IDENTICAL visas and circumstances posting within days is very unusual.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am

Please trust me that i am new to this forum with genuine issue. Not sure if anyone else is also in similar situation. Why will anyone create 2 ids to discuss same problem? Please help me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Utsav123 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am
Why will anyone create 2 ids to discuss same problem?
To try and get different responses or what they want to hear or to bump up their queries!! We have seen it all and see it often.

See also Multiple Usernames (click to read forum rule)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Pease none of these is my case. I once again request for help.

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi CR001 and Marcnath, i once again sincerely inform you that i have only 1 id and came to know about this forum yesterday. Please help me as i am very anxious about visa refusal.

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Please dont ignore my request like this. This forum is respected among many people and hence i have approached for help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:01 am

Utsav123 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:43 pm
Thanks for your quick reply. I was reading other posts in this forum whuch mentions that 90% of cases if new visa are refused if there is a previous history of refusal hence i am really worried. Please suggest uf i need to take care any specific point while applying for tier 2 dependent.

Letter does not mention any immigration clause for refusal which is very strange for me too.
Unless you can specifically provide the links of where exactly you read this in the forum, we can't comment. There are many visa routes and many different circumstances regarding refusals. What might apply to one category does NOT necessarily apply to another category.

As I have already said, you can switch to tier 2 dependent within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Utsav123
BANNED
India

Post by Utsav123 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Thanks CR001 for your reply. I will be applying for T2 general dependent soon. Hoping for the best result. Do you think I should take help of immigration solicitor this time to avoid any issue again? Does homeoffice treats application via solicitors differently as online application in UK always asks if application involves solicitor?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Do you think I should take help of immigration solicitor this time to avoid any issue again?
Your choice but not really needed as you are not an overstayer and you only need to meet the requirements for the dependent visa. The only time you would potentially have an issue is if HO perceive you used deception in a previous application.
Does homeoffice treats application via solicitors differently as online application in UK always asks if application involves solicitor?
No it makes no difference. Using a solicitor has no influence on your application. The only you will be is poorer and remember that even 'experienced advisors/solicitors' often get even the most basic applications horribly wrong.
Char (CR001 not Casa)