ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:19 am

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 am
Kaley wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:35 pm
My experience was; I had an appointment an 13/12/2018 at 11:30 forTier-2 ILR super priority service at Nottingham city centre library. I was very surprise when library staff told me I might have to wait 1.5hr for Biometric. Anyway at 13:00 i got biometric done and was told will get response within 24hr which I did. This afternoon got email saying ILR has been approved now waiting for BRP card.

Process was much easier as everything is paperless now. If documents are uploaded prior to appointment, it takes only 5 minutes to do biometric.

Hope this information helps for new online application.
Hey Kaley,
Congrats. Your journey and a few others here seems to be slowing giving me hope to apply with Super Priority.

Just out of interest, did you pay any extra for the Nottingham Library appointment?

Did you use SET O, SET M or SET(LR)?
Tier 2 General to ILR is an application on form SET(O).

Spouse of ILR holder or British citizen is an application on form SET(M).

10 years long residence counting any category of visa is an application on SET(LR).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:50 am

hi friends
:D
Finally I got an email suddenly from a case worker yesterday saying my ilr is approved , as simple as that, and confirmed my address of correspondence for sending documents.

2 escalations, got usual 2nd progress update on tuesday, got several different comments from phone line staff, one even said something might be wrong with my application,another said dont call again till 4 weeks , one said not to call till jan 10th , etc etc, but finally i couldnt believe my eyes when this email came through. the funny thing is that at first i ignored it and thought it was the same progress update email and left it unopened as i was at work and didn't want to ruin my day.
waiting for brp now.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 am

thanks all members for kind responses whlist the stressful wait.
hope the rest of you will get good news soon.

pride88
Mood:
India

Post by pride88 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:06 am

Kaley wrote:
My experience was; I had an appointment an 13/12/2018 at 11:30 forTier-2 ILR super priority service at Nottingham city centre library. I was very surprise when library staff told me I might have to wait 1.5hr for Biometric. Anyway at 13:00 i got biometric done and was told will get response within 24hr which I did. This afternoon got email saying ILR has been approved now waiting for BRP card.

Process was much easier as everything is paperless now. If documents are uploaded prior to appointment, it takes only 5 minutes to do biometric.

I applied on the 12th dec at 10 30.It has been two full working days, I have not received any email or letter. i am starting to get worried now.

cy60pangmail
Newly Registered
China

Post by cy60pangmail » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Kaley wrote:

Hi, I just found out that after i finish my online application form for SET(O), only standard service comes out, should you able to select super priority service after it redirect to Sopra Steria Website?

pumz1984
Newly Registered

Post by pumz1984 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Finally got an email confirmation from a case worker today. I had submitted the documents on 26th November:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

This was definitely not a super priority service though!! I had to wait for more than 3 weeks!!

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 pm

cy60pangmail wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Kaley wrote:

Hi, I just found out that after i finish my online application form for SET(O), only standard service comes out, should you able to select super priority service after it redirect to Sopra Steria Website?
Super priority service is not showing as available? What is the earliest appointment date you can get?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi everyone,
Can someone please remind me, if an appointment is booked with Sopra Steria, are you allowed to change booking if something comes up earlier? Or do you have to cancel current appointment and re-book?

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:45 am

pumz1984 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:08 pm
Finally got an email confirmation from a case worker today. I had submitted the documents on 26th November:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

This was definitely not a super priority service though!! I had to wait for more than 3 weeks!!
Congratulations! I submitted mine on the 1st of december for the same category and under the same category. Nothing as yet!
just wondering if there is anyone who got an answer who submitted biometrics on the 1st of December?

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:02 am

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:45 am
pumz1984 wrote:

Congratulations! I submitted mine on the 1st of december for the same category and under the same category. Nothing as yet!
just wondering if there is anyone who got an answer who submitted biometrics on the 1st of December?
Not yet from me either. I submitted on 1 Dec. It seems things are finally moving for people who submitted on the w/c Nov 26, I hope I would hear something next week.

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:25 pm

cja_1234 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:02 am
FarooqShah86 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:45 am
pumz1984 wrote:

Not yet from me either. I submitted on 1 Dec. It seems things are finally moving for people who submitted on the w/c Nov 26, I hope I would hear something next week.
Hopefully! If we don’t hear anything next week then the following two weeks are Christmas and new years breaks and whatever happens will be in the new year then

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:51 pm

allyf wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 pm
Hi everyone,
Can someone please remind me, if an appointment is booked with Sopra Steria, are you allowed to change booking if something comes up earlier? Or do you have to cancel current appointment and re-book?
As far as I understand the system (and please don't quote me on this) you can only cancel a reservation for full refund within 48 hrs of booking. After that there is a charge and not full refund.

Also, you have to cancel current booking and rebook. They don't allow two bookings at the same time.

Source- I called sopra steira, but that is just how I understood it at the time (week of 26th Nov). Things might have changed since then.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm

I had some spare time so have made a list of all the cases on here in the last few weeks.

There does seem to be a lot more responses since middle of last week, so maybe they're getting on top of everything.

This is not 100% perfect. I guess a few will have had responses and not posted in here about them. Let me know if there's anything wrong. Everyone listed under the date of their appointments.

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22
manibala89 - response Dec 10
ilovethebeatles - response Nov 28

nov 24
manuelabe - response Dec 13

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet
pumz1984 - response Dec 15

nov 27
sunnysakhi - no answer yet

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
timothy tao - no answer yet
madihaaali_304 - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
oldmankensey - no answer yet
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
FarooqShah86 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet
allbirdsallbirds - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
advanceswine - response Dec 11
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5
Min8585 - response Dec 12
mahmoudsayed86 - response Dec 11

dec 6
tingtingyuyu - response Dec 7
livlivuk - response Dec 14

dec 7
jibrankayub - response Dec 10

dec 8
norty109 - response Dec 13

dec 10
himanshuc - no answer yet

dec 11
seventimesandmore - response Dec 12!!
shah4404 - response Dec 13
swskum - response Dec 12!!

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13
Kaley - response Dec 14!! (winner!)

Incognito123
Newly Registered

Post by Incognito123 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi All,

Am in the same boat as many of you.

Applied ILR through Premium priority service and gave biometrics on Dec 6th.

No response over email or call yet.

Have contacted HO and escalated once. Have been asked to wait another 5 days.

Stressful !

Kaley

Post by Kaley » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 pm

allyf wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 pm
cy60pangmail wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Kaley wrote:

Super priority service is not showing as available? What is the earliest appointment date you can get?
You have to choose new service during online application. If you choose existing service, it will take back to old system of booking appointment for priority service. However I didn't got any appoint for next 45 business day. So I went for this new service which allow me to choose booking dates as early as next week. You will get booking date option after you have paid super priority fees of £3018. On top of this fee, I had to pay another £60 for appointment fees.

Kaley

Post by Kaley » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:19 am
Ritchie12 wrote:
Kaley wrote:

Hey Kaley,
Congrats. Your journey and a few others here seems to be slowing giving me hope to apply with Super Priority.

Just out of interest, did you pay any extra for the Nottingham Library appointment?

10 years long residence counting any category of visa is an application on SET(LR).
CR001..If i remember during online application they ask you which category you are applying and what is your current status; then it automatically assign you application form.

In my case, I am ILR from Tier-2 and I applied for my wife ILR from Tier-2 dependent and if i remember it was SET (O) form.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 am

Kaley wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:19 am
Ritchie12 wrote:
Kaley wrote:

Hey Kaley,

CR001..If i remember during online application they ask you which category you are applying and what is your current status; then it automatically assign you application form.

In my case, I am ILR from Tier-2 and I applied for my wife ILR from Tier-2 dependent and if i remember it was SET (O) form.
@Kaley - my comment was directed at user 'Ritchie12' as you had clearly stated your route to ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

taurusliz
Newly Registered

Post by taurusliz » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am

Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread with much interest having applied for my ILR (LR) last week and very nervous to have a response before planned holiday travel. I wanted to share my experience as I so much appreciate everyone's time here discussing and supporting each other through what is a quite stressful process. However, I've been lucky and I'm grateful for that.

Submitted online app for super priority service: Dec 10. Uploaded all the docs I could think of.

Biometric appt, community library in York: Dec 12. I travelled from London, up and back on the day, as there were no appointments in London or any closer that week! I waited well over an hour because 4 people had been scheduled at the same time slot and I was I think #3 in the sequence. Everyone was very nice though it felt slow for sure!

No confirmation emails or any communication on the 13th or 14th, which I expected given all I have heard from everyone here.

DX delivery email: 5.30am Dec 17. Stating that my BRP would be delivered today.

I am thrilled and grateful - it's been a long 10 years of various visas.... Still, this means the 24-hour decision did happen, I just wasn't notified. Seems a quick, standardised email from the caseworker that the application has been approved would be a huge improvement to formally add to the process. Would go a long way to alleviating anxiety as well as calls to the hotline where the process to get information then becomes much more inefficient for everyone involved.

Best of luck and thank you all!

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 am

Update from me:

Still nothing since appointment on 28 Nov at Croydon. Super P new service T2 general to ILR.

Received standard email of 6months processing time.
Then received standard email today after calling HO last Thursday, email from them copied to here:

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
Our records show your application is still being processed.
We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.
For further information about Front End Services please visit:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know
UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:
https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Not sure what to do now, calling them seems not working. Need to apply for visa for my wife and son soon, but everything is stuck now. Will try to call again.

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:06 am

oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm
I had some spare time so have made a list of all the cases on here in the last few weeks.

There does seem to be a lot more responses since middle of last week, so maybe they're getting on top of everything.

This is not 100% perfect. I guess a few will have had responses and not posted in here about them. Let me know if there's anything wrong. Everyone listed under the date of their appointments.

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22

nov 24

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet

nov 27

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5

dec 6

dec 7

dec 8

dec 10

dec 11

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13
This is awesome! At least gives you an idea I’m not alone!

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Post by himanshuc » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:30 am

My Appointment was on 10th Dec and I received an email on the 11th concerning one of the documents which they mistakenly thought was not provided with the application. Quite lazy to say the least. I replied them in a few hours and since then haven't received any communication. I escalated on 13th and haven't even received the usual Auto email. While I take it that this is a new system and there would be some teething problems. However, going by the randomness in the approvals it seems that it is more to do with the incompetence and lack of preparedness. Something which one wanted to avoid whilst deciding to pay top £ for the application. Just my 2 cents!

avishekm
Newly Registered
India

Post by avishekm » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:38 am

Thanks for the board for posting concerns and issues. I had my application done on 6th December and got an appointment on the same day in Manchester so travelled more than 3 and half hours each way for 10 minute appointment. This was perfect but since then received an email saying my application will take up to 6 months and then after escalation received another email today that application is in progress. Really frustrating as I had travel plans which I am not sure now that I can go on. Also annoyed of not getting the service even though you paid for it. Will do another escalation today and still hoping for the best.

milamad
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by milamad » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:50 am

taurusliz wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am
Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread with much interest having applied for my ILR (LR) last week and very nervous to have a response before planned holiday travel. I wanted to share my experience as I so much appreciate everyone's time here discussing and supporting each other through what is a quite stressful process. However, I've been lucky and I'm grateful for that.

Submitted online app for super priority service: Dec 10. Uploaded all the docs I could think of.

Biometric appt, community library in York: Dec 12. I travelled from London, up and back on the day, as there were no appointments in London or any closer that week! I waited well over an hour because 4 people had been scheduled at the same time slot and I was I think #3 in the sequence. Everyone was very nice though it felt slow for sure!

No confirmation emails or any communication on the 13th or 14th, which I expected given all I have heard from everyone here.

DX delivery email: 5.30am Dec 17. Stating that my BRP would be delivered today.

I am thrilled and grateful - it's been a long 10 years of various visas.... Still, this means the 24-hour decision did happen, I just wasn't notified. Seems a quick, standardised email from the caseworker that the application has been approved would be a huge improvement to formally add to the process. Would go a long way to alleviating anxiety as well as calls to the hotline where the process to get information then becomes much more inefficient for everyone involved.

Best of luck and thank you all!
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I was wondering where do they send the BRP to ? and can you specify an address for that ?

Thanks

Fryman
Newly Registered

Post by Fryman » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:21 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22

nov 24

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet

nov 27

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5

dec 6

dec 7

dec 8

dec 10

dec 11

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13

I dont like being the high score on this one. You have given me incentive to give 2241 option 4 another call :)

Ader
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ader » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your posts, it helped navigating this tough process.

I applied for Indefinite Leave (SET M) as Spouse of British Citizen under 5 year Route. I submitted my Super Priority application online on 07/12/2018 before my 28 days qualifying period. There were no appointments in London, so I attended my appointment in Manchester at 9:00am on 14/12/2018 (during my qualifying period) the lady was lovely and the service fast, I was out by 9:35am.

I then got a call from my case worker at 11:50am on the same day saying that he has confirmed, verified my application and the supporting documents. However, the financial documents I sent with my application hasn't come through due to system issues and asked me to resend these documents. I sent all my financial documents to him at 12:22 and I got an email at 12:36 that I had been granted indefinite leave.

So everyone, I think you can apply before your qualifying period but your appointment needs to be within the qualifying period.

I will let you all know when I get my decision letter and the biometric card.