ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RARORA

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Post by RARORA » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 am

Hi Georgina

Had my interview done on 04/12/18. I have doubt in 2 questions they asked me. Firstly they asked me about the annual turnover and honestly the figures were top of my head, so i mentioned them i cant remember the figures and secondly could i explain the breakdown of 200000 and according to my business plan i could only explain them 100000 and rest of the money shall be kept for business and emergency purposes in case the business is not reaching its expectations in first few months in that case i have kept the money on me.
Rest all the questions i answered perfectly in details stating name of the competitors and market research and many more.
Do you think those 2 questions can affect my application and how long will it normally take them to reply?

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 am

Hi Marcnath

Could you please also confirm me your suggestions on my enquiry ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:45 pm

RARORA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 am
Hi Georgina

Had my interview done on 04/12/18. I have doubt in 2 questions they asked me. Firstly they asked me about the annual turnover and honestly the figures were top of my head, so i mentioned them i cant remember the figures and secondly could i explain the breakdown of 200000 and according to my business plan i could only explain them 100000 and rest of the money shall be kept for business and emergency purposes in case the business is not reaching its expectations in first few months in that case i have kept the money on me.
Rest all the questions i answered perfectly in details stating name of the competitors and market research and many more.
Do you think those 2 questions can affect my application and how long will it normally take them to reply?
Sorry but it is going to be a standard reply - there is no way anyone can say how they will act on these. Unfortunately, unlike documents, interviews have no clear specifications or guidance so it is going to depend on the interviewers and CWs perception. It is a mockery to call this is Points Based System and do what they do with interviews. But that is beyond our control.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thanks for your reply. However when can i expect an email from them towards the final decision?
Is there any standard timeline or do i need to wait for long?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:10 am

RARORA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:06 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thanks for your reply. However when can i expect an email from them towards the final decision?
Is there any standard timeline or do i need to wait for long?
Again - no standard timelines
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi Marcnath

Still no update from home office :(

How long can it take for them to normally reply after interview is conducted?

It should not take them normally that long to sort Entry clearnace applications. Is there any way i can chase them ?

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Marcnath

For entry clearnace applications, can i ask my local MP in UK to chase the Home office on my case ?

Is that possible ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:39 pm

RARORA wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 pm
Hi Marcnath

For entry clearnace applications, can i ask my local MP in UK to chase the Home office on my case ?

Is that possible ?
Sure, but if you are not in the UK, how can you have a "local" MP ?

RARORA

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Post by RARORA » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:27 am

Hi Marcnath

I have lived in Birmingham from last 2 years continuously its just this time i am applying for entry clearance application.
Do you think local MP in Birmingham can be a help ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:04 am

RARORA wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:27 am
Hi Marcnath

I have lived in Birmingham from last 2 years continuously its just this time i am applying for entry clearance application.
Do you think local MP in Birmingham can be a help ?
OK, you lived in Birmingham but went to Morocco to apply for your Visa. Do you still have a valid UK Visa ?

People use MPs regularly - so far I haven't seen a case where it seemed to make a response. HO seems to tend to reply to MP enquiries better, but it seems to be quite standard replies.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:36 am

Hi Marcnath

I have a valid UK visa till end of Dec. But my last BRP was lost and i cancelled it. I gave UKVI the cancellation email with my old BRP copy. Do you think i can still ask my MP?

Secondly i have also contacted UKVI and they have escalated my case and also have asked me to wait 15 working days.

Do you think its still worth chasing my MP?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:56 pm

You seem to have hijacked this thread completely. If you have queries you need to start your OWN post rather than tagging the questions onto someone's post and hijack it :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Moved to own thread

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:42 pm

RARORA wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:36 am
Hi Marcnath

I have a valid UK visa till end of Dec. But my last BRP was lost and i cancelled it. I gave UKVI the cancellation email with my old BRP copy. Do you think i can still ask my MP?

Secondly i have also contacted UKVI and they have escalated my case and also have asked me to wait 15 working days.

Do you think its still worth chasing my MP?
Personally I think it does not add any value other than giving yourself the satisfaction that you have tried everything you can

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:50 am

Hi Marcnath

I asked my MP 2 days ago to chase the HO. In return he replied me same afternoon with an email that they have contacted the HO and supplied them with all the relevant information towards my application and also asked the HO to reply back us on the date this application will be completed since there was a HO error involved initially. I am now waiting for their reply.

Secondly together with this do you think i shall also raise a companint against UKVI for delaying my application?

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:24 am

Hi Marcnath

This is the reply i received from visa Sheffield team today.

Thank you for your enquiry and please accept my apology for the delay in responding. I would like to confirm that we are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We appreciate your patience at this time, and will update you as and when we have any additional information.

How long can you think they can take from here?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:16 pm

RARORA wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:24 am
Hi Marcnath

This is the reply i received from visa Sheffield team today.

Thank you for your enquiry and please accept my apology for the delay in responding. I would like to confirm that we are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We appreciate your patience at this time, and will update you as and when we have any additional information.

How long can you think they can take from here?
This is not a milestone that you can make any assessment on

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi Marcnath

I know its not a milestone. All i want to ask you, is this a standard reply are they working on my application or they can still keep on delaying it ?
Is it worth re escalating it ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:49 pm

RARORA wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:07 pm
Hi Marcnath

I know its not a milestone. All i want to ask you, is this a standard reply are they working on my application or they can still keep on delaying it ?
Is it worth re escalating it ?
It is one of the standard replies. It really does not mean anything.
Nothing stops you from escalating it

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thank you for your response. Since i applied this visa from Morocco it be expiring early January. Do you think it's worth extending my visa of Morocco or should i travel back to my Home country (India). If my visa gets approved will they be able to stamp my passport in the nearest VAC or will my application be cancelled if I travel to India?

Although my MP and UKVI both have informed the relevant team that my visa in Morocco is expiting soon. Do you think they will give me the answer based on my circumstances?

Your suggestions would be really appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 am

What visa do you hold for Morocco?? Is it only a visitor visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 am

It is an Affairs visa which is valid for 3 months with multiple enteries. However if i go to local police they will extend it for me. Whats your suggestions on this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:42 am

What exactly is an "affairs visa"??? Is it a visit visa category??

You realise that you can only apply for a UK visa in a country you have legal residence in, ie not as a visitor in a country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:00 pm

According to Moroccan authorities they do not issue multiple entry visa more than 90 days. However, only affairs visa category is the only one which is issued in the form of visa other than tourist visa for 90 days. It is a family affairs visa since i was here for my divorce procedure. Secondly further residency can be done upon request.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Also i have attached the divorce certificate and a letter from my lawyer stating that i was married to a moroccan national and residing in Morocco to complete my divorce procedure.
When i had my refusal initially this wasnt the one of the reason they stated towads refusal in refusal letter. They refused on the basis of funds.

If there was such complication they would have let me know

Do you think it can cause a delay ?