ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for my wife and children PBS dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bakr35
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

applying for my wife and children PBS dependent visa

Post by bakr35 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:15 pm

I was granted a Tier-2 general visa and currently applying for my wife and children , the COS I have has the following statement;

Tick to certify maintenance for migrant (and dependents, if applicable): Y

Does this mean I don't need to provide the maintenance letter from my sponsor or will the COS be enough ??

Thanks and appreciate your help

Bakr

vinny

Re: applying for my wife and children PBS dependent visa

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Appendix E
(i) In the following cases, sufficient funds will be deemed to be available where all of the following conditions are met:
(1) the Relevant Points Based System Migrant to whom the application is connected has, or is being granted, leave as a Tier 2 Migrant or as a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Migrant,
(2) the Sponsor of that Relevant Points Based System Migrant is A-rated, and
(3) that Sponsor has certified that, should it become necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependants of the relevant Points Based System Migrant up to the end of the first month of the dependant’s leave, if granted, by either:

a. endorsing the certification on the Certificate of Sponsorship, or

b. providing the certification in a letter from the sponsor which includes:
i. the applicant’s name,
ii. the sponsor’s name and logo, and
iii. details of any limit on the level of the undertaking provided.
The undertaking may be limited provided the limit is at least £630 per dependant. If the relevant Points Based System Migrant is applying at the same time as the applicant, points will only be awarded if the Relevant Points Based System Migrant provides a valid Certificate of Sponsorship reference number with his application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.