ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

taurusliz
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by taurusliz » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:26 pm

milamad wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:50 am
taurusliz wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am
Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread with much interest having applied for my ILR (LR) last week and very nervous to have a response before planned holiday travel. I wanted to share my experience as I so much appreciate everyone's time here discussing and supporting each other through what is a quite stressful process. However, I've been lucky and I'm grateful for that.

Submitted online app for super priority service: Dec 10. Uploaded all the docs I could think of.

Biometric appt, community library in York: Dec 12. I travelled from London, up and back on the day, as there were no appointments in London or any closer that week! I waited well over an hour because 4 people had been scheduled at the same time slot and I was I think #3 in the sequence. Everyone was very nice though it felt slow for sure!

No confirmation emails or any communication on the 13th or 14th, which I expected given all I have heard from everyone here.

DX delivery email: 5.30am Dec 17. Stating that my BRP would be delivered today.

I am thrilled and grateful - it's been a long 10 years of various visas.... Still, this means the 24-hour decision did happen, I just wasn't notified. Seems a quick, standardised email from the caseworker that the application has been approved would be a huge improvement to formally add to the process. Would go a long way to alleviating anxiety as well as calls to the hotline where the process to get information then becomes much more inefficient for everyone involved.

Best of luck and thank you all!
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I was wondering where do they send the BRP to ? and can you specify an address for that ?

Thanks
Interestingly, I specifically said in my app that I would like all correspondence to be sent to my work address. There is a place in the app to add an address additional to your home address. However, the delivery email stated the permit would be delivered to my home address (and that I should be there to sign personally, with a passport or other government ID). It's okay as I am able to be home, but doesn't seem the original request was seen/listened to!

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm
I had some spare time so have made a list of all the cases on here in the last few weeks.

There does seem to be a lot more responses since middle of last week, so maybe they're getting on top of everything.

This is not 100% perfect. I guess a few will have had responses and not posted in here about them. Let me know if there's anything wrong. Everyone listed under the date of their appointments.

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22
manibala89 - response Dec 10
ilovethebeatles - response Nov 28

nov 24
manuelabe - response Dec 13

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet
pumz1984 - response Dec 15

nov 27
sunnysakhi - no answer yet

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
timothy tao - no answer yet
madihaaali_304 - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
oldmankensey - no answer yet
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
FarooqShah86 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet
allbirdsallbirds - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
advanceswine - response Dec 11
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5
Min8585 - response Dec 12
mahmoudsayed86 - response Dec 11

dec 6
tingtingyuyu - response Dec 7
livlivuk - response Dec 14

dec 7
jibrankayub - response Dec 10

dec 8
norty109 - response Dec 13

dec 10
himanshuc - no answer yet

dec 11
seventimesandmore - response Dec 12!!
shah4404 - response Dec 13
swskum - response Dec 12!!

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13
Kaley - response Dec 14!! (winner!)
Very useful summary, GJ! but need to remove those who are not applying for ILR - there are people applying for T2 for example accidentally joined this discussion - they got response much faster.

Fryman
Newly Registered

Post by Fryman » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Call Logged again, apparently they sent an email on the 7th of December (probably the "this falls within the standard service window" generated reply) but nothing was received. All home office domains added to the white list, so safe to assume their email exchange is governmentised and available occasionally.

Tatiii
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Tatiii » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm

daisyuk wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:05 pm
Hi all, I thought I'd share my experience and what I know to date:

Nov 28th I attended my Super Priority appointment at 7:30am at London premium lounge (Mark lane). It was for Tier2 General Visa. I arrived early around 7:05 and was seen at 7:28am; left the lounge by 7:50am.

Today I called the 0300 123 2241 to enquire about the status since 24 hrs have passed. What I was told was:
- the 24 hr is not 24 natural hour window, should be 24 working hr. This means that if my application was made on 7:30am on 11/28, a decision should be made by morning of 11/30
- after a decision is made, I'll be notified of the result in 5 working days
- the way I'll be notified depends on the centre, it could be email, or second class mail
- if i don't hear anything by 12/07, I should call back again

So I guess, allow up to 2 working days after your appt for a decision to be made, and hopefully the case worker/centre chooses email rather than 2nd class mail to notify result so we all know as soon as possible!

Hope this helps and hope I'll hear from HO very soon!
Hi, how much did you pay for the Tier 2 General extension on super priority?

scoobydoo0602
Newly Registered
India

Post by scoobydoo0602 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi all,

Not sure if I am replying to the correct post. But here is a summary of my experience :

I (Main applicant ) and my husband applied for ILR via Tier 2 through Super Priority Service on 26.11.2018 @ 12:00 at Croydon. Application submission went through fine. Like most of you all here, we were also hoping to get a decision on the 27th but never heard anything back from UKBA. Tried ringing UKVI many times but got asked to call back again each time after 3-5 business days. On 13.11.2018, my husband got a call from UKVI saying that his application wasn't assigned to a caseworker and it might take 6 months for the decision. The lady who called was rude and suggested that we can ask for a refund.No further details were given to us. We were really worried and was thinking of approaching immigration lawyer.

But this morning (17.11.2018 at 10;15 ), I have received the mail from Home office as below:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application’s for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements have now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit’s (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service

I reckon that this decision includes my husband's too. Finally, the wait is over. Good Luck for all who have applied and waiting.

sivap99
Newly Registered
India

Post by sivap99 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:15 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
I had some spare time so have made a list of all the cases on here in the last few weeks.

There does seem to be a lot more responses since middle of last week, so maybe they're getting on top of everything.

This is not 100% perfect. I guess a few will have had responses and not posted in here about them. Let me know if there's anything wrong. Everyone listed under the date of their appointments.

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22

nov 24

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet

nov 27

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5

dec 6

dec 7

dec 8

dec 10

dec 11

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13
Hi,
Thank you for putting this up all the details, very helpful. As someone suggested, seems people who applied for ILR (from Tier2) haven't received the response yet. This is my 1st post here.

I have applied for ILR under Super Priority Service on 6th of December and haven't heard back anything.
I had to call the cutomer service number, which is not really useful. They don't have access to find out and just escalated which resulted an automated email saying application is still within the service standard.

Probably we need to remove the people who didn't apply for ILR from the above list? Looks like they just got the response quickly.

Many Thanks

sivap99
Newly Registered
India

Post by sivap99 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:35 pm

scoobydoo0602 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:55 pm
Hi all,

Not sure if I am replying to the correct post. But here is a summary of my experience :

I (Main applicant ) and my husband applied for ILR via Tier 2 through Super Priority Service on 26.11.2018 @ 12:00 at Croydon. Application submission went through fine. Like most of you all here, we were also hoping to get a decision on the 27th but never heard anything back from UKBA. Tried ringing UKVI many times but got asked to call back again each time after 3-5 business days. On 13.11.2018, my husband got a call from UKVI saying that his application wasn't assigned to a caseworker and it might take 6 months for the decision. The lady who called was rude and suggested that we can ask for a refund.No further details were given to us. We were really worried and was thinking of approaching immigration lawyer.

But this morning (17.11.2018 at 10;15 ), I have received the mail from Home office as below:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application’s for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements have now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit’s (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service

I reckon that this decision includes my husband's too. Finally, the wait is over. Good Luck for all who have applied and waiting.
Hi, Thank you very much for sharing the good news! So the ILR application that were applied on 26th are being processed in that case.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Yes, I'm SET(M) ILR since Nov 30th and still waiting

rang the helpline now and escalated for THIRD time. Spoke to really friendly guy who was super apologetic. He said he'd mark the escalation as urgent, whatever good that will do.

I don't think, after this clown-driven farce, that they could reject us for the date technicality so I'm surprisingly optimistic about all of that, I just really don't want all of this dragging on past Christmas. Looking at my list from yesterday, it does seem as though they're slowly getting on top of the mess.

And Ader is the new winner...less than 12 hours!!

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 pm

scoobydoo0602 wrote:
Hi all,

Congratulations finally! The person who asked you to wait for 6 months and ask for a refund yourself should really be fired, so bad. But what can we do.. shall we write a complaint together for all of us who waited almost a month with Super P?

sivap99
Newly Registered
India

Post by sivap99 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 pm
scoobydoo0602 wrote:
Hi all,

Congratulations finally! The person who asked you to wait for 6 months and ask for a refund yourself should really be fired, so bad. But what can we do.. shall we write a complaint together for all of us who waited almost a month with Super P?
Yes we should Tim, we should get the refund the money they charged for the Priority service (£600). It's completely unfair they don't even send a courteous email saying the delay in application process for whatever the reasons. I have sent a complaint email earlier once as they sent my passport to wrong address few months ago when renewing my Tier 2, they didn't even respond to that email. The customer service from UKVI is really poor for the amount of money they charge.

I have noticed you posted the email from them, there is a survey link which you should give your feedback to them. Really awful service from UKVI.

scoobydoo0602
Newly Registered
India

Post by scoobydoo0602 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 pm
scoobydoo0602 wrote:
Hi all,

Yes, definitely I am happy to join you all to complain :) This issue of poor response and no proper process in place certainly needs to be addressed by the Home Office. I have already written a complaint to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

nihalcastelino
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by nihalcastelino » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:23 pm

sivap99 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:15 pm
oldmankensey wrote:

mine was on nov 20th and got the ILR on 27th , received approval letter 28th :)
nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22

nov 24

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet

nov 27

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5

dec 6

dec 7

dec 8

dec 10

dec 11

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13
Hi,
Thank you for putting this up all the details, very helpful. As someone suggested, seems people who applied for ILR (from Tier2) haven't received the response yet. This is my 1st post here.

I have applied for ILR under Super Priority Service on 6th of December and haven't heard back anything.
I had to call the cutomer service number, which is not really useful. They don't have access to find out and just escalated which resulted an automated email saying application is still within the service standard.

Probably we need to remove the people who didn't apply for ILR from the above list? Looks like they just got the response quickly.

Many Thanks

milamad
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by milamad » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 pm

taurusliz wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:26 pm
milamad wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:50 am
taurusliz wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am
Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread with much interest having applied for my ILR (LR) last week and very nervous to have a response before planned holiday travel. I wanted to share my experience as I so much appreciate everyone's time here discussing and supporting each other through what is a quite stressful process. However, I've been lucky and I'm grateful for that.

Submitted online app for super priority service: Dec 10. Uploaded all the docs I could think of.

Biometric appt, community library in York: Dec 12. I travelled from London, up and back on the day, as there were no appointments in London or any closer that week! I waited well over an hour because 4 people had been scheduled at the same time slot and I was I think #3 in the sequence. Everyone was very nice though it felt slow for sure!

No confirmation emails or any communication on the 13th or 14th, which I expected given all I have heard from everyone here.

DX delivery email: 5.30am Dec 17. Stating that my BRP would be delivered today.

I am thrilled and grateful - it's been a long 10 years of various visas.... Still, this means the 24-hour decision did happen, I just wasn't notified. Seems a quick, standardised email from the caseworker that the application has been approved would be a huge improvement to formally add to the process. Would go a long way to alleviating anxiety as well as calls to the hotline where the process to get information then becomes much more inefficient for everyone involved.

Best of luck and thank you all!
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I was wondering where do they send the BRP to ? and can you specify an address for that ?

Thanks
Interestingly, I specifically said in my app that I would like all correspondence to be sent to my work address. There is a place in the app to add an address additional to your home address. However, the delivery email stated the permit would be delivered to my home address (and that I should be there to sign personally, with a passport or other government ID). It's okay as I am able to be home, but doesn't seem the original request was seen/listened to!
Thank you for your reply, Did they specify a time ? basically I am going to the North of England for Xmas and might not be at home. I know it sounds silly but do we have to be at home from the day we receive the email ?! not sure about this

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Guys update here
As I already talk about my supra application but we will detail further
Applied 05-12-18 two applicant me and wife at the same time
Booked appointment supra center biometric don 11-12-2018
My approval letter received 13-12-2018
My biometric card received 14-13-2018
And wife was pending till 16-12-2018
Wife biometric card received today 17-12-2018
Before aproval letter and when we call them they said your wife post was sent to the wrong depo that’s why it delayed so guys don’t los hope it can be post problem for many of you so stay tuned and good luck everyone

milamad
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by milamad » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:21 pm

shah4404 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:09 pm
Guys update here
Before aproval letter and when we call them they said your wife post was sent to the wrong depo that’s why it delayed so guys don’t los hope it can be post problem for many of you so stay tuned and good luck everyone
Hi,
First of all congratulations!
Can you please say a bit more about the process of receiving the BRP ? did you have to be at home and did they specify that in the email? Thanks

RY83
Newly Registered
India

Post by RY83 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Congratulations to all who received their approval email, Letter or BRP.

I am still waiting for my decision. My timelines are as below:

Applied online on 5th December and uploaded all documents.
attended Biometric appointment on 8th Decemberin coventry central library.
No emails after that.
request put up via phone for escaltion on 13th December.
Today I have received email saying "your application is still being processed"

Unfortunately after paying for super premium service, I m still waiting for my decision.

Fingers Crossed and Good Luck to all who are in same situation.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 pm

milamad wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:21 pm
shah4404 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:09 pm
Guys update here
Hi,
First of all congratulations!
Can you please say a bit more about the process of receiving the BRP ? did you have to be at home and did they specify that in the email? Thanks
No you don’t have to be home because in both of our cases they just drop it about 8am from the door and surprising no sign as they said on letter they have to see your ID and you have to sign but they just drop it from the door letter box that’s it

pride88
Mood:
India

Post by pride88 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 am

oldmankensey wrote:

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22

nov 24

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - no answer yet
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet

nov 27

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 30
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
anand_p - no answer yet

dec 5

dec 6

dec 7

dec 8

dec 10

dec 11

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - no answer yet

dec 13
Thank you so much for the list. I still havn't heard back anything from them. it has been 3 full working days and I applied via SP!! I am so scared now, is it a refusal? Nerve wracking!

yoginipingle
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by yoginipingle » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:48 am

Hi,
I had my FLR ( Spouse Dependent Visa Extension ) Appointment with the Super Priority Service, EC3R 7AF , on 8th Dec Saturday at 4 pm. They scanned all my documents and took my bio metrics etc. I was also told that UKVI will get in touch with me via email if they needed any additional documents. I have been calling UKVI for status update of my application but they seem to have no clue and say that they dont have access to the application system so can't check the application status. I spoke to a lady from UKVI yesterday to " escalate " my case as I haven't heard from them in spite of premium appointment. This was on 17th dec yesterday.. She did that and said they will get in touch with me in 3-5 working days.. I am anxiously waiting ...

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:24 pm

After reading what others experienced, and HO documents I am sure super priority service is not same as old premium service where decision was given same day. Its just a standard service with option for them to consider which application is priority case to case basis.

auslanderlh
Newly Registered

Post by auslanderlh » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:46 pm

yoginipingle wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:48 am
Hi,
I had my FLR ( Spouse Dependent Visa Extension ) Appointment with the Super Priority Service, EC3R 7AF , on 8th Dec Saturday at 4 pm. They scanned all my documents and took my bio metrics etc. I was also told that UKVI will get in touch with me via email if they needed any additional documents. I have been calling UKVI for status update of my application but they seem to have no clue and say that they dont have access to the application system so can't check the application status. I spoke to a lady from UKVI yesterday to " escalate " my case as I haven't heard from them in spite of premium appointment. This was on 17th dec yesterday.. She did that and said they will get in touch with me in 3-5 working days.. I am anxiously waiting ...
It seems that someone are luckier than others. I attended the serviced centre on 4 Dec (Glasgow) and also waiting for the confirmation (Two weeks already). Someone reported that they have received their BRP within 4 working days, while a couple just received the confirmation e-mail after three weeks of appointment.

sivap99
Newly Registered
India

Post by sivap99 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:24 pm
After reading what others experienced, and HO documents I am sure super priority service is not same as old premium service where decision was given same day. Its just a standard service with option for them to consider which application is priority case to case basis.
As per the Super priority service terms, they should give us decision with 24 hours, it's mentioned in the checklist too if you check it.
If they cant make decision with 24 hours, at least they should notify us saying any reasons that casuing delays and how many days it will take.

But none of the applicants receive any notification as such and instead we have to keep call their rubbish customer service number, which is total waste of time. As UKVI didn't meet their standard of processing in one day, they should refund the Priority service fees (£600). I don't think they will until we ask for it.

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Post by himanshuc » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:08 pm

Totally agree and we should coordinate on this. If anyone has experience how can we go about this, please advise. Its not about the money but the unfairness with which they are treating us.

milamad
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by milamad » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi,

I went for the appointment yesterday (17/12/2018 at 8:00am). I got a confirmation email today at 12:26 saying I have been granted my leave to remain. I applied for the 24h service (Croydon in London). Everything went smoothly as I scanned everything by myself at home and double checked with the person that was doing my appointment.

At the center they seemed a bit unfamiliar with the procedure compared to the premium service one.

The 24h service is for sure different from the premium service but in my case they replied within 28 hours.

I wanted to make sure to give an update about my application status as since I have been reading comment on this forum most of them were negative and people who got positive responses were unfortunately not getting back here to share their experiences which is what we really needed in here.

Good luck to everyone!

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Update from me, not really an update tbh but still thought to share.

I raised a formal complaint using the email address and asked for either an update on my case or refund me my money back for the delay.

I called HO again and they knew me from my number already and found out that I last called on 13th and I told them that I got the standard reply on the 14th. The person raised this 3rd time now on the system putting it as Super Priority and urgent and asked to wait 2 more days.

I have lost all hope of getting anything this side of the year but let's hope i can get something in the new year and have a good start to the year!!