ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation criteria 200K post April

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meesha

Job Creation criteria 200K post April

Post by Meesha » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi all,
I am asking it on behalf of my friend. She is post April 200K route.
1: One employee is working continuously for more than an year now. But 2nd employee joined her company on 15th June 2017 and left on 12th April 2018 (Almost 10 months after). She employed new person on 6th April for same post (6 days overlap for both employees for same position). Will her first employee's 10 months get her points by adding 2nd employee's 2 months work?
2: Her 2nd Employee is still working, if 1st is true, her 2nd employee will not contribute more than 2 months to job creation?
3. She qualifies to apply for extension on 15th December (She got 3 years and 4 month visa at start) but needs advise regarding above.

Many Thanks in advance

marcnath

Re: Job Creation criteria 200K post April

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Meesha wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:06 pm
Hi all,
I am asking it on behalf of my friend. She is post April 200K route.
1: One employee is working continuously for more than an year now. But 2nd employee joined her company on 15th June 2017 and left on 12th April 2018 (Almost 10 months after). She employed new person on 6th April for same post (6 days overlap for both employees for same position). Will her first employee's 10 months get her points by adding 2nd employee's 2 months work?
2: Her 2nd Employee is still working, if 1st is true, her 2nd employee will not contribute more than 2 months to job creation?
3. She qualifies to apply for extension on 15th December (She got 3 years and 4 month visa at start) but needs advise regarding above.

Many Thanks in advance
1. Yes
2. Don't understand this but. The overlap 6 days cannot be counted but other than the full period of 2nd employee can be counted.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.