ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENQUIRY

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

warren2412
Newly Registered
South Africa

ENQUIRY

Post by warren2412 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:58 pm

HI
please could i get advise, we have recently moved to the UK on my wife's ancestral visa, we have been struggling from day one, i need to enquire about a few things
1)part of my wifes visa application was that she needs to have a job secured upon applying , we arrived and she did work but the job she had has recently let her go due to unforeseen circumstances, and since then we have run into huge financial complications, i am working but haven't received my NI number, and work giving me trouble
can me and my family be told to go if she doesn't get work

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ENQUIRY

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:02 pm

can me and my family be told to go if she doesn't get work
No.

Have you applied for your NI number??

She should sign up to agencies and ven get temp work if she can.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.