ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working 20 hours per week locum

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Working 20 hours per week locum

Post by NHS2017 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Dear Everyone, I am currently working under tier 2 at NHS as regular job. I registered with agency who gets me shifts in different hospitals at NHS which would be 20 hrs a week maximum. This agency pays me through umbrella company who pay me as PAYE. Is it legal to get payment as PAYE umbrella. The payslip shows PAYE reference number and NIC and Tax deductions. Please confirm. I have tried to explore through previous posts but could nt get a clear defined answer. Will appreciate. Need peace of mind.

Regards

Rish10
Newly Registered

Re: Working 20 hours per week locum

Post by Rish10 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:50 am

Hi there,

I am also facing the same situation and applying ILR next month.(work with NHS too)

Did you get any advice to go ahead with this?

I will really appreciate your information on this as I am worried too.

Many thanks.

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Post by UKLL » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:49 pm

You should be fine. The only thing is you cannot work for another hospital during your annual leave!

WTRquest
Newly Registered

Post by WTRquest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:58 pm

My friends who have been through have said its fine. Dont know about the work in annual leave bit though. Might have worked.. Thats new for me.
I work maximum 20 hrs a week or less obviosuly.shoukd be ok.

Rish10
Newly Registered

Post by Rish10 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 am

Hi,

Could you please help with employment letter format for the supplementary work done please? (in case your friend have one and submitted it with their ILR application).

Submitting ILR application in couple of weeks and I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
Rishi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:02 am

Rish10 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 am
Hi,

Could you please help with employment letter format for the supplementary work done please? (in case your friend have one and submitted it with their ILR application).

Submitting ILR application in couple of weeks and I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
Rishi
Please do not tag your question onto other users topics. Your question about this has already been answered in your existing topic.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-pbs-i ... l#p1729272
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.