ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) application form questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samojerom
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) application form questions

Post by samojerom » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi smart guys,

I face some problems when I try to fill the application form:

1. For this question:
Time spent outside the UK

Since you started living in the UK have you spent time outside the UK? (Required)
Tell us about all absences however short, including any periods of time you have spent on the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey
Should I list all the absences that in accordance with all my passport stamps? I found it is a little bit hard because some stamps seem missing. Also, they are for 10 years and memory got vague.

2. In the application form and required documents, they asked my wife's status and my children's status. My wife got a ILR (her permanent residency) two years ago and my children got British passports. So for this application I will apply alone myself. For this question:
Evidence you have to prove the relationship with XXX (for example marriage certificates), and correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you at the same address, to cover the last two years.
Should I provide the marriage certificates with our bank statements (joint account) for two years?

For these documents:
  • Evidence you have to prove the relationship with your child / children (for example full birth certificates)
  • Document(s) showing your child / children's immigration status such as passports, biometric residence cards, or vignettes
  • Document(s) showing XXX's (my wife's) immigration status such as a passport, biometric residence card, or vignette
Should I upload the scanned copies and then send the original copies?

Thanks very much.