ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Concern regarding payslip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dhamphiir

Re: Concern regarding payslip

Post by dhamphiir » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:17 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:37 am
dhamphiir wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:38 pm
dhamphiir wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:07 pm
I went to my bank branch to printout my last bank statement. Bank staff did printout bank statement in black and white color and they have stamped. On the stamp, it has bank name, branch name and number and today’s date.
Is it sufficient for applying for spouse visa? Or do I need signature or letter from manager?
Can someone help me with this one?
More than sufficient
Thank you seagul

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm

When does countdown begin for spouse visa?
A. After filling up online form and paying for IHS and visa fee
B. After wife do her in biometric in VFS
C. After submitting Appendix 2 form with other supporting document

Does weekend and public holiday like Christmas and New year count in 12 weeks visa process?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:10 pm

I think B because biometrics completes the application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

prince_grung

Post by prince_grung » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:36 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Does weekend and public holiday like Christmas and New year count in 12 weeks visa process?
countdown start after filling form and paying IHS AS PER ME

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:53 pm

prince_grung wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:36 pm
dhamphiir wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm

countdown start after filling form and paying IHS AS PER ME
As per common sense an application remains incomplete until biometrics.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:44 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:10 pm
I think B because biometrics completes the application.
Even if my wife did her biometric before and I submit the document to Home Office after week then do countdown begin from biometric appointment?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 am

Application process days begin from biometrics date. 28 day rule stops and is referenced to date of online application submission.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 am
Application process days begin from biometrics date. 28 day rule stops and is referenced to date of online application submission.
Okay. Cool
Thank your Londoner007

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Even if Applicant has done biometric at VFS. Is it mandatory to sumbit Applicant’s and Sponsor’s passport size photo to Home Office at Shiffield?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:21 am

dhamphiir wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 pm
Even if Applicant has done biometric at VFS. Is it mandatory to sumbit Applicant’s and Sponsor’s passport size photo to Home Office at Shiffield?
Not the sponsor's but applicant's photographs with name & dob on its back should be sent Sheffield along with supporting documents.

dhamphiir

Appendix 2

Post by dhamphiir » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 am

My Solicitor has already sent my all document and Appendix 2 form on this Monday and I have asked him to send the scan Appendix 2 form to my email address. He did send me yesterday and when I checked he forgot to cross on section 1.18
Question was “Do you intend to live with your sponsor permantly?”
Option was “Yes” or “No”

Will this affect my Spouse Visa Application?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:11 am

Fact that you are applying for settlement means you are intending to stay with partner. Shouldn't make a huge difference but a silly error on solicitors part.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Appendix 2

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:44 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 am
My Solicitor has already sent my all document and Appendix 2 form on this Monday and I have asked him to send the scan Appendix 2 form to my email address. He did send me yesterday and when I checked he forgot to cross on section 1.18
Question was “Do you intend to live with your sponsor permantly?”
Option was “Yes” or “No”

Will this affect my Spouse Visa Application?
Very silly mistake

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:11 am
Fact that you are applying for settlement means you are intending to stay with partner. Shouldn't make a huge difference but a silly error on solicitors part.
I have talked with my solicitor and he said he might not have left it blank before submitting document to Home Office and in the cover letter, it has written this sentence
“Upon arrival to UK, the Applicant will be living with me at (House address). It is also confirmed that I and Applicant are in a genuine and subsisting relationship that we intend to live in UK permanently.”

Is it okay, even if that section is left blank when it is mentioned in cover leter?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:45 am

I wouldn't worry about it.

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:39 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:45 am
I wouldn't worry about it.
Okay. Thank you Londoner007
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 pm

I got below email from UK Decision Making centre on 17th January 2019

Dear Applicant Name
Regarding Visa Application: GWF Number
For: Applicant Name

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

If you have already had your supporting documents scanned in at the Visa Application Centre, or if you have already sent them in to us, please ignore the request for documents.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications others but may still take 12 weeks to conclude if we require further time to consider the application. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Any status enquiry should be made to the international enquiry service, details of which are on the GOV.UK website. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

*List of Appendices:
Appendix 1 - Children / Other Dependants
Appendix 2 - Spouse / Partner
Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family members of Refugees
Appendix 5 - Access Rights to Child

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,
UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

I have already sent Supporting document with Appendix 2 on December 2018. Is this normal to get this email or not?

And in last week, I got all my document back and letter from UK Visa and Immigration

Dear Sir/Madam

Sponsor Document

Thank you for sending document in support of a UK visa application. Copies of these document have been retained by UK Visas and Immigration in order to assess the application and as such we are returning the original document to you. You may be receiving these documents prior to the applicant receiving a decision on the application. This is a normal part of the process and you need take no further action. Should we require anything further from you we will contact you via the e mail address you have supplied.

In due course, the applicant will receive a decision on the application.

Your faithfully,
UK Visa and Immigration

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:06 am

It is a GENERIC AUTOMATED Email as it clearly states!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Suppose if my wife’s spouse visa is success then how many days do Home Office give (to enter England) from the date of decision being made?

I am planning to go to Nepal and bring my wife with me but before that I need to give 1 week notice to my company for holiday.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:49 pm

dhamphiir wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:30 pm
Suppose if my wife’s spouse visa is success then how many days do Home Office give (to enter England) from the date of decision being made?

I am planning to go to Nepal and bring my wife with me but before that I need to give 1 week notice to my company for holiday.
30 days

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:11 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:49 pm
dhamphiir wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:30 pm

30 days
Okay. Thank you
I need another clarification about 30 day time given by Home Office to come to England. If I and my wife travel on 30th day and reach here in England on 31st day then does my wife is allowed to enter England or not or we have to be in England on by 30th day.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:35 pm

She must enter the UK between the dates that her visa is valid. Not the day after it expires.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:22 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:35 pm
She must enter the UK between the dates that her visa is valid. Not the day after it expires.
Does Vignette entry clearance date (30 days) start right after decision is being made or it start in few days?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:24 pm

It varies. You will see when you get approval and collect the visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

dhamphiir

Post by dhamphiir » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:04 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:24 pm
It varies. You will see when you get approval and collect the visa.
Okay. Thank you
I hope I get positive news in few days as today is my 42 working days after my wife did her bio-metric on 5th December.