ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAS Statement Issues URGENT

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zcfbjkeqw
Newly Registered
United States of America

CAS Statement Issues URGENT

Post by zcfbjkeqw » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Hi everyone! So I submitted my application for a tier 4 student visa this past wednesday (19th). Like did the biometrics, completed the online portion and sent in the actual application with my passport and everything to the consulate in New York. Before I completed my application my university sponsor had put in the value of 0 for my course fees on the CAS statement which is incorrect. I notified them of that mistake and they adjusted it to the correct amount which was about 12,000 pouunds. I previously studies at this same university on a short term student visa this past term where it cost me 10,000pounds and I paid the full amount. I'm choosing to extend my studies to come back a second term for study abroad which is why I need to apply for a tier 4 visa. So like I said before I submitted my application on a wednesday with the corrected fees on my CAS statement and I put the same fees down in my application. However I got an email today (friday, two days after submitting the application) that the visa team at the university had made some changes again to my course fee details on my CAS statement instead writing down that my course fees were 10,000 pounds and that I had already paid this amount however this was for last term. What should I do? The new CAS details numbers are now inconsistent with what I put down on my application even though it was after I submitted it. Am I going to get rejected based on this? I emailed the university as soon as I found out but now they're on holidays and I have no way of reaching them for the next week or so. Should I not even worry? Do they only look at the CAS details of when I submitted my application not after? Thanks!!