ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Renewal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahasnaini
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Renewal

Post by ahasnaini » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello

Visa for my wife expires in august, I plan to apply a few months before around may or june.
Had a few questions.

1) which form do I need to use ?
2) Do I need to prove cohabitation ? what documents can be used for this ?
3) For financial requirements is the money in my wife's accounts OK ? she has a job and has had more than 1k in her account for 3 months, will this suffice or do I need the to have the money in my account ?

I have an ILR which was issues in October.

Thanks.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa Renewal

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:54 pm

ahasnaini wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:40 pm
Hello

Visa for my wife expires in august, I plan to apply a few months before around may or june.
Had a few questions.

1) which form do I need to use ? online form.
2) Do I need to prove cohabitation ? what documents can be used for this ? No. council tax bill, bank statement.
3) For financial requirements is the money in my wife's accounts OK ? Yes. she has a job and has had more than 1k in her account for 3 months, will this suffice or do I need the to have the money in my account ? Not necessary.

I have an ILR which was issues in October. COngrats.

Thanks.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.