ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 Religious worker

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Teewa98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Tier 5 Religious worker

Post by Teewa98 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:49 pm

I applies for the UK Tier 5 religious worker visa and my application was denied by the entry officer whow claims that the salary I was offered does not meet up with the UK minimum wage regulation system...but it was part of the immif ration law that ant body that works with a charity body, religious organization or community is to be exempted from the UK minimum wage.I have documents that states that my enployer is a charity organization they even wrote a letter along with my employment letter clearly statung all this ...I see no reason my application should be unfairly treated. ..meanwhile the application of my colleagues that we were both offered the same job, we're given the same document and we're to resume the same day was approved and grant entry. Please I'm so confused I don't know what to do