ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saimajaan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:27 pm

priyakat wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm
Hi All,

Hope all are doing well. I had a super priority appointment on 12th Nov in premium lounge for ILR application, london.
I was supposed to get decision with in 24 hrs, but yet i didn't receive any mail from UKVI for 2 days. Has anyone used super priority service of UKVCAS and got decision? I am so worried, don't know whats happening as there were technical issues on that day.

Advanced thanks for your time.
me and my family is facing the same issue we received an email today that our case will take up to 6 months regarding the fact that we paid for the super priority service . it's really confusing bec why would they put that option out there if they can't stick to it . did u get any replie or not plz inform me I really need help .
THANK u
miss jaan

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:54 pm

we r stuck in the same problem I receive an email today and they said that our application will take up to 6 months regarding the fact that we paid for the super priority service .
I also read some other people comments that they sent out that email as it is automatic so ignore it if u get it .
it that true does anyone else have the same problem.
so far I don't think anyone has received a decision about the super priority service yet . plz help

docshami
Newly Registered
India

Post by docshami » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:09 am

emerge123 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 pm
Hi all,

This forum has kept me going so far. Sharing my bit here.

Online application submitted by me (No legal representative) : 20th November, 2018
Confirmation received :
"Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.

Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.

If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Permanent migration team"

Sopra Steria Free appointment : 29th November, 2018 at Croydon (Super Priority) SET (O) ILR
No confirmation, no receipts.

Called on 6th Dec for update. Received the following email.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours Sincerely,

Called on 11th December for update. Received the following email on 12th December.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services

Called back straightaway (12th December) as it did not make sense. Got case escalated. Got this response on 14th December

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard.

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours sincerely,

Called back on 18th December. Got a slightly different format but same no help response on 19th December.

Dear customer,

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing.

Things to consider:
1. If they had some system issues, then after so many contacts, they would/should have figured it out.
2. From the other posts, seems like the dates from 26th till end of Nov are the most delayed.

I will keep you posted with any further communication.
Hi all...

My first ever post/reply in this forum.
First of all, as emerge123 rightly put it- it’s this forum I’m relying on since almost 5 weeks, to keep me going(sane)...

My case looks similar to emerge123, at the outset...

Application for ILR via 5yrs Tier2 General.

Applied via Soptera in-person as “super duper priority” (meaning; an outcome in 24-hrs).

Applied at Manchester Library on Sat 24th Nov 2018; went all the way from London, as there were no slots nearby.

Since there were no communication whatsoever, I have called them thrice by now...
Have received two replies within 5 working days from UKVIContact centre and the last one yesterday from the Home Office in a slightly different format (like emerge123) had put as his first...

All it says is - I shall be informed once an outcome is made and it could go upto 6 months...

My comments:
1) I’m sure they are too busy with very many applications being applied as super-priority, as people have been fed up of these long, agonising waits of 6 or more months....but they could communicate things better. (For eg: case specific mails like - your application is complex so expect delays or we are dealing with too many applications, so delays should be expected ....rather these generic mails which doesn’t make any sense at all).

2) The only reason we spend a lot more of our hard-earned money (I had spent £8000/- for me and my family-for the last Tier-2 application which has left me bankrupt) for priority service is the urgency + to avoid this painful wait.

3) I can’t blame the new front desk service of SP- digitalising helps time scales, few glitches could be a starting problem, which should get smoother in the long run. (But they shouldn’t be allowed to advertise immigration agents besides their service, which looks unethical).

4) Can’t think of anymore now...had a lot.

Lastly, many posts has helped me calm my nerves, many thanks to them all.
For those who are worried waiting for few hrs/days, my wait did start from 24th Nov mid-day (mine is a seemingly straight forward case though)..and it still continues...
Hope the FT article helps.
And, the unlucky folks who applied in the last wk of November like me, get a £600/- voucher 😉
Hoping for a good and early outcome, IA and start glad new yr.
Shall keep posted ☺️

Saddy2018
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Saddy2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 am

frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm
I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.
I've visited yesterday to Glasgow office for bio-metric & docs check. They neither check my original docs nor my old passport but they scan all pages of my new passport and then submitted my application.

And within 2 hours of submission, I got decision through email that visa is granted.

avishekm
Newly Registered
India

Post by avishekm » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:02 am

Hi All, merry Christmas. Great to see some applications are getting the results immediately. I haven't heard back from them since couple of escalations. Even our local MP contacted them last week but was told they do extra checks so it can take some time. I haven't heard the decision since my application date of 6th December. It's really frustrating as had a trip to USA planned during Christmas..

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:59 am

by avishekm » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:02 am

Hi All, merry Christmas. Great to see some applications are getting the results immediately. I haven't heard back from them since couple of escalations. Even our local MP contacted them last week but was told they do extra checks so it can take some time. I haven't heard the decision since my application date of 6th December. It's really frustrating as had a trip to USA planned during Christmas.

hi hope u r well. I was really worried like many people on this page. now that I saw a few people r actually getting thier decision makes me feel good I hope that all that r waiting like me will get sorted after the holidays and the new year .
I submitted an application a day after u using the super priority service. I got an email yesterday about my case taking up to 6 months. got me really worried but most people suggested that is untomatic replie that's not been updated . so don't worry about it . I hope that everyone gets their papers work sorted like me in few days . pls do share if anyone has received a replie or a decision within the last few days it will be really helpful thanks u everyone for yr suggestions .

frmglasgow

Post by frmglasgow » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Saddy2018 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 am
frmglasgow wrote:
I made an SET LR application on 22-Dec-18 at Sopra Steria - Glasgow and have not got any reply yet from Home Office but hoping for Thursday/Friday.

The surprising thing for me was the guy did not check any originals nor any of my passports but just the latest one, he scanned only the first page and after viewing all the documents on his computer, he said I have submitted your application as everything I uploaded is in good quality. This is a bit worrying for me now as most people get passport re-scanned despite its being uploaded by the applicant but in my application, noting was scanned.
I've visited yesterday to Glasgow office for bio-metric & docs check. They neither check my original docs nor my old passport but they scan all pages of my new passport and then submitted my application.

And within 2 hours of submission, I got decision through email that visa is granted.
Hi Saddy,
Under which category did you apply for the visa?

Cheers.

fanttazio
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by fanttazio » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Hey All,

I have the same problem as many of you posted here.
I applied for my ILR with Super Priority service on 12 Dec and have not received any answer as of today despite calling and sending emails many times. My current General tier 2 visa expires on Dec 2019 so I was wondering if anybody knows if I can travel outside of the country while waiting for my ILR. I bought a ticket for tomorrow about a month ago before applying for my ILR and the optimistic me thought that I'd get an answer by now but still nothing and now I'm not sure if I can travel or not and don't want to jeopardise my application. I'd appreciate if anyone has any experience regarding this.

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Saddy2018 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 am
frmglasgow wrote:

was this very recent bec I haven't heard from them it's almost gonna be 3 weeks and I paid for the super priority service.

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:22 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 pm
this is insane that there are people getting responses in 12-36 hours, yet there are MANY of us now waiting 3-4 weeks - have all of ours slipped down the back of a radiator?
Indeed a big worry!

I am concerned that since some of the applications are now in the "overdue" column - and therefore a statistic that can' be changed from negative to positive for UKVI (a day late or a week late is the same as far as performance measurement goes for UKVI I guess), they are more focused on avoiding additions to the number of delayed applications rather than reducing the number itself. Hence the long delays for some while more recent applications are getting quick decisions (and I am happy for those lucky applicants!).

All speculation on my part really!

What do the others think?

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:23 pm

fanttazio wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:57 pm
Hey All,

I applied for my ILR with Super Priority service on 12 Dec and have not received any answer as of today despite calling and sending emails many times. My current General tier 2 visa expires on Dec 2019 so I was wondering if anybody knows if I can travel outside of the country while waiting for my ILR. I bought a ticket for tomorrow about a month ago before applying for my ILR and the optimistic me thought that I'd get an answer by now but still nothing and now I'm not sure if I can travel or not and don't want to jeopardise my application. I'd appreciate if anyone has any experience regarding this.
I am also looking for an answer to this question: can I travel while the application is being processed?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:49 pm

fauji74 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:23 pm
fanttazio wrote:
Hey All,

I am also looking for an answer to this question: can I travel while the application is being processed?
If you travel out of the UK your pending visa or ILR application will be considered withdrawn. If you previous visa expired, your section 3c protection also ends.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ianone

Post by ianone » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:52 pm

fauji74 wrote:
fanttazio wrote:
Hey All,

As far as I know, I have read in this forum that if you have submitted your application and you decide to travel before a decision has been made, your application will be automatically withdrawn.

Senior members can clarify.

ianone

Post by ianone » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Cr001 just answered above me.

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:49 pm
fauji74 wrote:
fanttazio wrote:
Hey All,

If you travel out of the UK your pending visa or ILR application will be considered withdrawn. If you previous visa expired, your section 3c protection also ends.
Thanks CR001!

I actually have an ILR already. I have just applied for a NTL BRP upon change of nationality. Notwithstanding my NTL application, my ILR should continue to be valid - is that not so?

Regards

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:02 pm

ianone wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:53 pm
Cr001 just answered above me.
Thanks!

fanttazio
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by fanttazio » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Thank you for your reply. I'd definitely look for a refund and probably compensation since I have to cancel my travel. Anybody knows what's the best route for this?
CR001 wrote:
fauji74 wrote:
fanttazio wrote:
Hey All,

ianone

Post by ianone » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:07 pm

fanttazio wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:37 pm
Thank you for your reply. I'd definitely look for a refund and probably compensation since I have to cancel my travel. Anybody knows what's the best route for this?
CR001 wrote:
fauji74 wrote:
fanttazio wrote:
Hey All,

I doubt you will get any compensation for cancelling your travel plans, as HO clearly mentions not to make any travel plans when you're applying.

Jayrose17
South Africa

Post by Jayrose17 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Can you give me the UKVI customer care number as I also paid for 24 hour service and as it reply.
Many thanks

auslanderlh
Newly Registered

Post by auslanderlh » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Can not help complaining the so called super priority service.

Attended appointment at Glasgow centre on 4th December 2018. A so called service expected to receive the decision within 48 hours.

Contacted UKVI and received a reply on 13 Dec (9 days after the appointment),

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
Our records show your application has not yet been completed.
We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time."

Contaced UKVI once again and received a reply on 24 Dec (20 days after the appointment)

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

The worst scenario is waiting up to 6 months as standard service, even paid 600 pounds more, plus no travel outside of common travel area (UK, Ireland, Island of Man and Channel island).

What a service it is!!!

ianone

Post by ianone » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:33 pm

auslanderlh wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:12 pm
Can not help complaining the so called super priority service.

Attended appointment at Glasgow centre on 4th December 2018. A so called service expected to receive the decision within 48 hours.

Contacted UKVI and received a reply on 13 Dec (9 days after the appointment),

Our records show your application has not yet been completed.
We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time."

Contaced UKVI once again and received a reply on 24 Dec (20 days after the appointment)

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

The worst scenario is waiting up to 6 months as standard service, even paid 600 pounds more, plus no travel outside of common travel area (UK, Ireland, Island of Man and Channel island).

What a service it is!!!
Can you please share what route did you apply?

Also if you can share what dates did you contact HO on each occasion and what was the mean of communication please?

Thank you.

nice111

Post by nice111 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:13 am

Has anyone checked that is there any particular kind of applications decisions taking time or just random. I have observed on this forum that most Set M applications are getting quick results as there might be less checks to make.

OR might be wrong.

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:11 am

Hi I only add declaretion sign by my husband. You circumstances may be vary from me. We don't have children. But my covering letter I mentioned how our bind is strong. Anyway I got my
PR. And confirmation letter as well. Due to Christmas holidays no BPR received yet.

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:24 am

mizer wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 am
Thara123 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:27 am
Sure. For Set (M)
1.my current and previous passports
2. Husband's current and previous passports
3.my BRP
4. Husband's home office letter confirming ILR
5.husband's signed declaration letter
6. My Employment letter
7.contract letter
8. 12 months pay slips
9.12 months bank statements
10. My HMRC Letters (annual tax summary)
11.P60
12. My husband 's 3 months bank statements (he pay all the bills (lucky me))
13.degree certificates and NARIC confermation letters
14. Life in the UK test notifications
15.Our marriage certificate
16. 4 Correspondence letters in joint names
( gas electricity bills, council tax bills, water bills, GP letter s, Tenancy agreements)
2 letters in individual names - bank statements, Dvla letters.
And covering letter
According to your list above you didn't submit signed consent declaration to allow home office to check your documents! And also have you brought all your original documents to the appointment for they check them?
Do you have any children?if yes ...did you mention them on your application?

I only added signed declaration of my husband. We don't have any children. Your circumstances may be different from me. I brought my all original documents. They didn't checked even a one and said I have uploaded all documents clearly and everything OK. I have received my ilr confirmation letter. Still waiting for BPR.

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 am

ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:10 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:02 pm
ianone wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:52 pm
There are a few documents I am not sure which section to add them to on Sopra website.

1) I am using UK Degree for proof of English language, do I add this to Education Section? YES
2) Property Inspection Report, Residence in the UK or Other Section? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS REPORT? PROOF OF ADDRESS? THEN YES UNDER RESIDENCE
3) Passport Photos, Other Section? YOU DONT NEED PASSPORT PHOTOS!
4) Tenancy Agreement, Other Section? WHAT PURPOSE?
5) Cover Letter, this is something that should be at the top of documents, wont this be lost under Other Section? I PUT COVER LETTER UNDER MANDATORY
6) Marriage Certificate, Other Section? YES OTHER
7) Do we have to upload Document Checklist with ticks? I JUST UPLOADED THE FULL APP FORM UNDER MANDATORY

Thank you
Answers in CAPS...
Thanks Allyf for answering my query.

Regarding Tenancy Agreement and Property Inspection Report, we were told by legal advisor to add them, not for proof of residence but for showing we have a Tenancy Agreement and the residence is not over crowded. Even though I have read in this forum that Report is only required when you are sharing. Whereas, in our case we are not sharing, it is just me and my wife.

I was confused whether to add the form or not, I think it is better to be safe.

Some people in this thread or another mentioned that they added photos for just in case. (Not sure what to do about this)
I think it is very important document to prove both of your names in correspondence and how much you pay for rent apart from bank statements.