ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding professional referee for MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shi12345678
Newly Registered
India

MN1 for 9 year old son

Post by shi12345678 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Dear All

It is such a lovely place to find help for filling the form. Thanks All!

While filling the naturalisation form online for my son, A document is been asked. "A letter of consent from Mr ...'s parent(s) or legal guardian(s)

Where can I find the document (hopefully pdf to fill? )

Best reagrds
shiva

shi12345678
Newly Registered
India

Regarding professional referee for MN1

Post by shi12345678 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:15 am

Thanks for having such alovely website and volunteeers who answer questions to make life easy !

I am applaying for online citizenship for my 9 years son . I have to ask the school teacher to be first referee for him. But i dont know whether will be comfortable to give thier passport number and dob to fill in the applaication form . I dont know ! but online applaication wont allow me to proceed further ,if i dont fill these details. what should i do ?
best regards
shiva

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Regarding professional referee for MN1

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:30 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.