ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fauji74
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by fauji74 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:26 am

auslanderlh wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:12 pm
Can not help complaining the so called super priority service.

Attended appointment at Glasgow centre on 4th December 2018. A so called service expected to receive the decision within 48 hours.

Contacted UKVI and received a reply on 13 Dec (9 days after the appointment),

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
Our records show your application has not yet been completed.
We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time."

Contaced UKVI once again and received a reply on 24 Dec (20 days after the appointment)

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

The worst scenario is waiting up to 6 months as standard service, even paid 600 pounds more, plus no travel outside of common travel area (UK, Ireland, Island of Man and Channel island).

What a service it is!!!
I would suggest that you file an official complaint with the home office. I did that a couple of days ago - just to be sure that my concerns are recorded and can be referred to when claiming back the super prioriry fees.

Btw, I also attended Glasgow center. I wonder if there is a specific issue with the center in Glasgow.

The booking system was all messed up when I booked the appointment.

Thara123
Newly Registered

Re: Sopra steria super priority set o

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:50 am

jiewo1sheng wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:35 pm
manish7490 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 pm
My experience of new online application system and new appointment system with Sopra Steria.

1. My Tier 2 General was issued on 16th Jan, 2014 so i am eligible to apply from 19th Dec,2018, 28 days criteria. I submitted my application on 19th Dec, opted for Super Priority Service and paid £3018.

2. At the end of payment i was taken to page which directs you to Sopra Steria website, it asks to create online account and then documents can be uploaded and appointment can be booked.

3. The only appointments available to any center around me was at Croyden and fortunately it was free. So i booked for 23rd Dec, 12pm slot, very unusual for them to open on Sunday. In the meantime i uploaded all the documents online.

4. Reached the centre, very friendly staff, they directed me to do bio metrics at one of the stations and then I was asked to go to one of the desks for document checking. The staff checked only the documents as per Home office list in the application checklist although i uploaded so many others too.

5. After viewing all the documents, the staff submitted my full application to home office.

6. Lets see if Home office respond within 24 hours as promised timeline of super priority service... keep you posted.
Hello,
It is very emergency for me, please can anyone help!
I have submitted online for my application today however, there is an existing service option for me since I am applying SET M. So I was just curious to check and then there is one available premium service centre appointment in sheffield. So I straight away booked. My question now is my current visa expired date is 21/01/2019, but I submitted today 24/12/2018 is it too early? since I thought this is existing service might be old rules (application date = appointment date 28/12/2018 is my app. date) however I saw your post if your visa expired on 16/01/2019 then I think we both submitted 1 day earlier, right? please let me know your visa updates. Shall I cancel the whole application and reapply before appointment date? Can anyone give advices, HO is closed services for the rest of 2 days I have no one to ask....
For Set M application you can apply for ILR 28 days before comple the date of 5year (60 months). In this forum I saw some people waiting to apply visa 28days before currunt visa expires. It may be more than 63 months sometimes.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:45 pm

nice111 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:13 am
Has anyone checked that is there any particular kind of applications decisions taking time or just random. I have observed on this forum that most Set M applications are getting quick results as there might be less checks to make.

OR might be wrong.
I am SET(M).
27 days and counting...

ianone

Post by ianone » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Hey Allyf,

Have you received any confirmation email from HO saying that they have received your application?

Thanks

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:59 pm

ianone wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:49 pm
Hey Allyf,

Have you received any confirmation email from HO saying that they have received your application?

Thanks
Nope nothing. You? I thought no one was getting this?

ianone

Post by ianone » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:04 pm

allyf wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:59 pm
ianone wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:49 pm
Hey Allyf,

Thanks
Nope nothing. You? I thought no one was getting this?
No, me neither.

Only a few people in this thread mentioned that they received confirmation emails.

I thought maybe they have implemented this email after all this chaos.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:50 am
jiewo1sheng wrote:
manish7490 wrote:
My experience of new online application system and new appointment system with Sopra Steria.

1. My Tier 2 General was issued on 16th Jan, 2014 so i am eligible to apply from 19th Dec,2018, 28 days criteria. I submitted my application on 19th Dec, opted for Super Priority Service and paid £3018.

2. At the end of payment i was taken to page which directs you to Sopra Steria website, it asks to create online account and then documents can be uploaded and appointment can be booked.

3. The only appointments available to any center around me was at Croyden and fortunately it was free. So i booked for 23rd Dec, 12pm slot, very unusual for them to open on Sunday. In the meantime i uploaded all the documents online.

4. Reached the centre, very friendly staff, they directed me to do bio metrics at one of the stations and then I was asked to go to one of the desks for document checking. The staff checked only the documents as per Home office list in the application checklist although i uploaded so many others too.

5. After viewing all the documents, the staff submitted my full application to home office.

6. Lets see if Home office respond within 24 hours as promised timeline of super priority service... keep you posted.
Hello,
I have submitted online for my application today however, there is an existing service option for me since I am applying SET M. So I was just curious to check and then there is one available premium service centre appointment in sheffield. So I straight away booked. My question now is my current visa expired date is 21/01/2019, but I submitted today 24/12/2018 is it too early? since I thought this is existing service might be old rules (application date = appointment date 28/12/2018 is my app. date) however I saw your post if your visa expired on 16/01/2019 then I think we both submitted 1 day earlier, right? please let me know your visa updates. Shall I cancel the whole application and reapply before appointment date? Can anyone give advices, HO is closed services for the rest of 2 days I have no one to ask....
For Set M application you can apply for ILR 28 days before comple the date of 5year (60 months). In this forum I saw some people waiting to apply visa 28days before currunt visa expires. It may be more than 63 months sometimes.
have you apply for your ILR 28 days before completing 5 years (60 months)?if so what was your answer to how long have you live in uk? technically you lived 4 yeras and 11months if you apply 28 date before completing 5 years
do you think is better to explain it on cover letter?

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:55 pm

mizer wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm
Thara123 wrote:
jiewo1sheng wrote:
manish7490 wrote:

Hello,
have you apply for your ILR 28 days before completing 5 years (60 months)?if so what was your answer to how long have you live in uk? technically you lived 4 yeras and 11months if you apply 28 date before completing 5 years
I didn't explained it in my covering letter. I just mentioned the date I came to the uk and the date my visa expires. Whether you explain it or not your case worker will work it out.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:55 pm
mizer wrote:
Thara123 wrote:
jiewo1sheng wrote:

Hello,
I didn't explained it in my covering letter. I just mentioned the date I came to the uk and the date my visa expires. Whether you explain it or not your case worker will work it out.
Hi Thara123 please do let us know when your visa has come through in the mail. Many thanks

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:27 am
Sure. For Set (M)
1.my current and previous passports
2. Husband's current and previous passports
3.my BRP
4. Husband's home office letter confirming ILR
5.husband's signed declaration letter
6. My Employment letter
7.contract letter
8. 12 months pay slips
9.12 months bank statements
10. My HMRC Letters (annual tax summary)
11.P60
12. My husband 's 3 months bank statements (he pay all the bills (lucky me))
13.degree certificates and NARIC confermation letters
14. Life in the UK test notifications
15.Our marriage certificate
16. 4 Correspondence letters in joint names
( gas electricity bills, council tax bills, water bills, GP letter s, Tenancy agreements)
2 letters in individual names - bank statements, Dvla letters.
And covering letter
Still one more question about your 6 correpondance letters
Have you scan and upload the whole electricity/water bill papers or only the first page of the Bills?
How did you place your support documents on the category given.

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:05 pm

allyf wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:30 pm
Thara123 wrote:
mizer wrote:
Thara123 wrote:

Hi Thara123 please do let us know when your visa has come through in the mail. Many thanks
5days after the biometric appointment. Confirmation letter received next day after the email

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:19 pm

mizer wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Thara123 wrote:
Sure. For Set (M)
3.my BRP
6. My Employment letter
7.contract letter
8. 12 months pay slips
11.P60
( gas electricity bills, council tax bills, water bills, GP letter s, Tenancy agreements)
And covering letter
Have you scan and upload the whole electricity/water bill papers or only the first page of the Bills?
Only first page of the bills (name and the amount you pay.
If you read previous pages you can get the answer for your second question.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:05 pm
allyf wrote:
Thara123 wrote:
mizer wrote:

5days after the biometric appointment. Confirmation letter received next day after the email
Thanks but let us know when you receive BRP in the mail

ianone

Post by ianone » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:05 pm
allyf wrote:
Thara123 wrote:
mizer wrote:

Is that 5 working or calendar days?

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 am

Let us hope some of us get the much-awaited decision today!

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:32 am

fauji74 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 am
Let us hope some of us get the much-awaited decision today!
I applied couple of days ago and I have been checking email constantly and stressing.

I feel sorry for people who have been waiting for weeks and for some a month now.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:43 am

Unbelievably my granted email came through this morning. Decision granted with BRP to arrive in due course. I am extremely puzzled now by those who have not received their decision after waiting weeks. I am starting to believe those applications have been stuck in the system..I’m sorry to announce this while so many people are still waiting.

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:58 am

Before Christmas they referred my application and also asked me to email which I did. No response yet.

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:05 am

Hi all- I just wanted to comment on when you can submit your application. I heard different things, but my understanding is that you can apply up to 28 days before you complete your ‘qualifying period’. I myself was under the impression that meant 28 days before hitting 5 years living in the UK. I was surprised to learn from the 3rd party company handling my case that the 5 years clock starts ticking from the date the initial tier 2 visa issued. For instance, I came to the UK ~1.5 month post visa issue. Hence, when I applied 10 days ago I was about 2 months shy from hitting 5 years living in UK. I hope that helps.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:06 am

Thara123 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:19 pm
mizer wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Thara123 wrote:
Sure. For Set (M)
3.my BRP
6. My Employment letter
7.contract letter
8. 12 months pay slips
11.P60
And covering letter
Only first page of the bills (name and the amount you pay.
If you read previous pages you can get the answer for your second question.
I read all your post but I couldn't see which category did you upload your support documents,for example your 6 correspondance letters go on residence on UK category(I gess)
I can see that you put your tenanncy agreement on your correspondace letters as proof of cohabitation but they ask about it on different category as proof of accomondation,have you put the tennancy agreement for both requirement
In this case can I use same document for more than one category,many thanks.

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:07 am

allyf wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:43 am
Unbelievably my granted email came through this morning. Decision granted with BRP to arrive in due course. I am extremely puzzled now by those who have not received their decision after waiting weeks. I am starting to believe those applications have been stuck in the system..I’m sorry to announce this while so many people are still waiting.
Congratulations Allyf, really happy for you.

If you don't mind me asking what time did you receive the email?

Thanks.

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 am

allyf wrote:
Congratulations!

How many days did it take for your decision in total?

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:22 am

fauji74 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 am
allyf wrote:
Congratulations!

How many days did it take for your decision in total?
Allyf applied on 24th Dec, so within 24 hours.

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:23 am

Wow!

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:48 am

ianone wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:07 am
allyf wrote:
Congratulations Allyf, really happy for you.

If you don't mind me asking what time did you receive the email?

Thanks.
That is brilliant allyf! Congratulations!