ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

R-graphite
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by R-graphite » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi allyf, which centre did you attend?
And congratulations!
allyf wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:43 am
Unbelievably my granted email came through this morning. Decision granted with BRP to arrive in due course. I am extremely puzzled now by those who have not received their decision after waiting weeks. I am starting to believe those applications have been stuck in the system..I’m sorry to announce this while so many people are still waiting.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 pm

allyf wrote:
Unbelievably my granted email came through this morning. Decision granted with BRP to arrive in due course. I am extremely puzzled now by those who have not received their decision after waiting weeks. I am starting to believe those applications have been stuck in the system..I’m sorry to announce this while so many people are still waiting.
Congratulations!!it was very fast,lucky you.
Can you please list your support documents and under which category had you put them?
Did you upload all the pages of the sponsor passport even the old passport?how did you manage to upload your passport with good quality under 6MB?

many thinks.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Just did my FOURTH escalation. It's laughable now considering the amazing level of success the first three have had:

1. Called my wife's phone when she was in bathroom. So then they sent email saying, and I quote, 'we presume this issue has now been resolved and will therefore be closing the ticket'. In fantasy HO-land, not answering your phone is considered 'resolving an issue'. Probably explains the low standards bar they've set on their helpline.

2. Day after, wife was called on her phone, asked to confirm her name, was then told by the HO woman 'ok, I'll just check something and call you right back'. That was about 20 days ago, sure it's any minute now!

3. Literally nothing. No email, no call, nada, rien, niente.

4th time's the charm. 8)

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:27 pm

mizer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 pm
allyf wrote:
Can you please list your support documents and under which category had you put them?
Did you upload all the pages of the sponsor passport even the old passport?how did you manage to upload your passport with good quality under 6MB?

many thinks.
Please check the answer to your documents query in the link below and few posts below as well:

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... l#p1720443

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:29 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 pm
Just did my FOURTH escalation. It's laughable now considering the amazing level of success the first three have had:

1. Called my wife's phone when she was in bathroom. So then they sent email saying, and I quote, 'we presume this issue has now been resolved and will therefore be closing the ticket'. In fantasy HO-land, not answering your phone is considered 'resolving an issue'. Probably explains the low standards bar they've set on their helpline.

2. Day after, wife was called on her phone, asked to confirm her name, was then told by the HO woman 'ok, I'll just check something and call you right back'. That was about 20 days ago, sure it's any minute now!

3. Literally nothing. No email, no call, nada, rien, niente.

4th time's the charm. 8)
I seriously dont know how they get away with such service after charging thousands of pounds.

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello haven’t checked this website in a while and was just wondering if anyone who applied super priority for ilr via the tier 2 general on or before 1st december is still waiting for the outcome for n their application?

Thanks

UZMAHAM
Newly Registered

Post by UZMAHAM » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi all,

My wife had her super priority appointment on the 21st. No email or confirmation as of yet. She did receive a confirmation on the day we submitted her application which was on the 17th that her application was being considered and could take upto six months!!!

Did anyone else receive such a confirmation seemed to me like a standard email being sent out. I hope they haven't messed up her application from super priority to standard...

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:57 pm

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:44 pm
Hello haven’t checked this website in a while and was just wondering if anyone who applied super priority for ilr via the tier 2 general on or before 1st december is still waiting for the outcome for n their application?

Thanks
No news whatsoever. Applied on 1st Dec. After 4 escalations I don't even get generic e-mails

UZMAHAM
Newly Registered

Post by UZMAHAM » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:58 pm

cja_1234 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:57 pm
FarooqShah86 wrote:

Thanks
No news whatsoever. Applied on 1st Dec. After 4 escalations I don't even get generic e-mails
unbelievable! hope it comes through sooner rather then later

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and looking forward to happy new year 2019- advances happy new year wishes all.

I want to share my experience of applying my SET LR application.

1. I submitted online application on 24th December - within 28 days eligible period.

2. Looked around my home to book appointments but nothing available even for 80 miles radius. Then I have to book the premium lounge in London mark lane for today the 27th at 9:30am -£260 extra ok top of £3018.20.

3. I uploaded all documents myself - they will give you a checklist. I scanned in pdf and used online combine & compress tool to combine and reduce the size of each file as the new system allows only size up to 6MB each girl.

4. Went this morning to mark lane London by 8:30 for 9:30 am. People for 7am appointments were waiting outside saying they did not open yet ??? 😁😁😁 was laughing myself thinking they real day begins now

6. Went it by 9am, the reception guy asked to wait. Called me by 10 to go inside the loto wait there to be called giving a number

7. I had orange juice and corrosiant worth
£260 😬🙄. Called inside a cabin room at around 11:45am.

8. A lady asked my appointment letter and passport. She took biometric and photos. Scanned few pages of my new passport. Toook the checklist and was saying wat she can see in her computer which I uploaded myself. Everything was fine as she said.

9. When asked about the results she said we don’t know. Call the number or email. She said it would be may be 2nd of January. She said they are working only half a day today but there were already 20 more people waiting.

10. I hope 🤞 good news will come ASAP. Did my what part so sit and wait 🤞

Will update as days goes on

Any help in regards to SET LR form application please ask me anytime

Thanks and regards
Vpr

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:18 pm

FarooqShah86 wrote:

Thanks
Same here. Appointment on 1st Dec at Croydon. 3 escalations so far nothing.
Wrote to MP, nothing
Complained to HO, nothing.
Wrote to FT journalist, nothing.
At my last escalation was told to call 18th Jan.

This is becoming a joke now.
Last edited by badhodor on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:18 pm

FarooqShah86 wrote:

Thanks
I'm still waiting, applied on the 28th Nov so a month ago!

Escalated 3 times to no avail whatsoever...

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Does anybody think it might be an idea to withdraw the application for now and apply again in a few weeks when the process is more settled?

I appreciate that this might not be an option for some!

preet8899

Post by preet8899 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi all,

I have been following the thread for sometime and I was about to post what fauji74 just posted.
Applied mid - december for ILR under tier 2 route (Super priority) and have escalated once - no emails or any communication so far.

Also, any idea what's the status of right to work and stay once the current visa runs out.

Thanks.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:07 pm

ianone wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:22 am
fauji74 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 am
allyf wrote:
Congratulations!

How many days did it take for your decision in total?
Allyf applied on 24th Dec, so within 24 hours.
Thank you everyone. I still can’t believe I received the decision within 24 hours..applied in Manchester at 930 on Dec 24...received decision this morning at 945. “In due course” visa will arrive, not sure what that means, and I won’t believe it until I see it..!

I will answer any questions I can help with..

Mizer, let me check my uploads and I will post shortly...

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:10 pm

vpruk wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 pm

3. I uploaded all documents myself - they will give you a checklist. I scanned in pdf and used online combine & compress tool to combine and reduce the size of each file as the new system allows only size up to 6MB each

Thanks and regards
Vpr
Can you explain how you upload your document and reduce the size under 6MB plz?

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:17 pm

mizer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:10 pm
vpruk wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 pm

3. I uploaded all documents myself - they will give you a checklist. I scanned in pdf and used online combine & compress tool to combine and reduce the size of each file as the new system allows only size up to 6MB each

Thanks and regards
Vpr
Can you explain how you upload your document and reduce the size under 6MB plz?
Depends what you're using to scan.

You can set the settings to 130-150dpi.

I used 150 dpi, and the passport(all pages) was under 3MB.

oyinzeze
Newly Registered
Mood:

SET O (ONLINE APPLICATION)QUESTION

Post by oyinzeze » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:27 pm

Good Moderator and Friends,

Am filling my Set O application form online and am CONFUSED at this question. Have you had any absences from the UK during any leave granted since 11 January 2018?

My second tier 2 dependent visa was issued APRIL15 2016 and to expire JANUARY 20 2019 .And I have travelled out of united kingdom twice after JANUARY 11 2018.
That is March12 to April 2 2018 AND October 4 to October 18 2018.

MY QUESTION IS THAT SHOULD I TICK YES AND LIST MY 2 TRAVELLS OR TICK NO SINCE MY 2ND TIER 2 VISA WAS ISSUED BEFORE JANUARY 11 2018.I AM SO CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
THANKS

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:27 pm

now that Christmas holidays r pretty much ended has anyone received a decision today. pls add an update thank u .

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Yesterday my mp forwarded an email to me where Home office did actually come back to him saying that my application was still under consideration and that a decision will be made as soon as possible and in the meantime i can apply for full refund of the extra money i paid for the super priority service. after this email yesterday, I received an email directly from the home office this morning basically repeating the same thing i received from my mp.
I hope it’s a sign things have started moving in my case! I’m definitely claiming for a refund. Does anyone know how and where do i do that?

Thanks

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 pm

saimajaan wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:27 pm
now that Christmas holidays r pretty much ended has anyone received a decision today. pls add an update thank u .
My appointment was on Dec 17th and heard nothing since not even an email :/

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:47 pm

mizer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 pm
allyf wrote:

many thinks.
Proof of identity
My 2 passports old and new
BRP

Proof of application
Cover letter
Application form (printed)
Husband’s passport
Declaration of husband

Other
Consent for verifications

Proof of residence
-Statements x 12 plus whatever joint we had..another 3

Employer sponsor
Employment letter

Finances
-Pay slips x 7 months(added one more for good measure)
-Bank statements proving 7 pay slips
-Joint council tax
-joint mortgage

Life events
Marriage certificate

Education
Life in the UK

All pages of the passport were uploaded. 3 passports in total.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:59 pm

@Moderators

Can we please have a timeline thread for ILR using UKVCAS in order to start seeing how long its taking ppl using sopra steira for super priority?

There used to be a timeline thread for PSC appointments but it has been locked since we moved to the new service.

Something like this-

Type of Application - ILR SET (O,M,FLR etc.)
Data application submitted oline - xyz
Data appointment attended - abc
Decision email/letter received - 123
Data BRP received - 789

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:03 pm

I've revised my list from ten days ago. I know it's not perfect, there's a mix of different routes here and some people won't have come back to update

the conclusion which everyone can see clearly is that the 2nd half of November was a total mess. There were basically NO quick decisions until well into December but there are quite a few very fast ones now. So they're not going through them in any logical order - it's like the late-November ones are sitting in a box in a dark room somewhere!

the best day for your premium appointment was.....Christmas Eve!! Go figure....

nov 17
Fryman - no answer yet

nov 22
manibala89 - response Dec 10
ilovethebeatles - response Nov 28

nov 24
manuelabe - response Dec 13
docshami - no answer yet

nov 26
mail9 - response Dec 15
venk - response Dec 18
ecu-daba - no answer yet
vh5211 - no answer yet
pumz1984 - response Dec 15
scoobydoo0602 - response Dec 17

nov 27
sunnysakhi - response Dec 20

nov 28
daisyuk - no answer yet
timothy tao - no answer yet
madihaaali_304 - no answer yet
bhcool - response Dec 14
jas18 - no answer yet

nov 29
emerge123 - no answer yet

nov 30
oldmankensey - no answer yet
nishi - no answer yet

dec 1
cja_1234 - no answer yet
FarooqShah86 - no answer yet
9127 - response Dec 10
badhodor - no answer yet
vcok - response Dec 14
kumar88 - no answer yet
allbirdsallbirds - response Dec 17

dec 3
cemj - response Dec 7

dec 4
advanceswine - response Dec 11
anand_p - response Dec 19
auslanderlh - no answer yet
qvmm - no answer yet

dec 5
Min8585 - response Dec 12
mahmoudsayed86 - response Dec 11

dec 6
tingtingyuyu - response Dec 7
livlivuk - response Dec 14
avishekm - no answer yet
sivap99 - response Dec 20

dec 7
jibrankayub - response Dec 10
saimajaan - no answer yet

dec 8
norty109 - response Dec 13
RY83 - no answer yet
yoginipingle - response Dec 21

dec 10
himanshuc - no answer yet

dec 11
seventimesandmore - response Dec 12!!
shah4404 - response Dec 13
swskum - response Dec 12!!
zaf1 - no answer yet

dec 12
Saninsts - no answer yet
pride88 - response Dec 20
taurusliz - response Dec 17
desperatelywaiting - no answer yet
fanttazio - no answer yet

dec 13
Kaley - response Dec 14!!
ba54 - no answer yet
fauji74 - no answer yet

dec 14
Ader - response Dec 14!

dec 15
thara123 - response Dec 21

dec 17
milamad - response Dec 18!
mohan_uk - response Dec 19
nidhal talib - no answer yet
sidibou - no answer yet

dec 18
nagkd - response Dec 19
mil10cv - no answer yet
andakut - response Dec 21

dec 21
uzmaham - no answer yet

dec 22
frmglasgow - no answer yet

dec 23
manish7490 - no answer yet

dec 24
allyf - response Dec 27
ianone - no answer yet
saddy2018 - response Dec 24 (about 3 hours!!!)
bub988 - response Dec 24

dec 27
vpruk - no answer yet

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Just wanted to updated everyone.

My Legal Rep. received an email an hour ago, my application has been granted.

My timeline:

Online application: 17th Dec
Uploaded docs: 23rd Dec
Appointment: 24th Dec (same as Allyf just 2 hours later)
Decision: 27th Dec (26 hours after submission)

Thank you all, especially Allyf for the help.