ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion with application of NTL to BRP using new system

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CateS
Newly Registered
Singapore

Confusion with application of NTL to BRP using new system

Post by CateS » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:07 pm

I applied to transfer my NTL to BRP using the new system recently, after having paid the fee and redirected to UKVCAS service centre, I have been trying to get an appointment at the nearest centre since mid Dec which I have not been able to find any yet. Today I received the email below, I am not sure what does that mean as I have not even booked any appointment and never received any letter from Home Office.

I am really confused. Can anyone please help with this.

Dear xxxx,

Case ID: xxxx

Following your recent Settlement application you will have received a biometric notification letter with instructions for providing your biometric data (scanned fingerprints and photograph). It informed you that you had 15 working days from the date on that letter to have your biometrics taken.

If you have already provided us with your biometric data for this current application, please ignore this email notification.

If you have not yet provided us with your biometric data, please now take the original letter we sent you with your barcode to a participating Post Office Ltd branch to have your biometrics taken. The addresses of these Post Office Ltd branches can be found at www.postoffice.co.uk. You do not need to book an appointment. You can visit a participating Post Office Ltd branch and wait to be served. Please note that there may be a queue for this service.

It is important that you comply with the biometric application requirements. If you do not, your application will be invalid and could be rejected. Attending a Post Office Ltd branch to have your biometrics taken as soon as possible will help us to process your application more quickly.

If there is an issue with the personal details on your biometric enrolment letter or reason why you have been unable to attend a Post Office Ltd branch to enroll your biometric data please contact: AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , setting out the error or reasons why you have been unable to attend.