ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 year Income & Tax summary from HMRC

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mental4vray
Mood:
India

5 year Income & Tax summary from HMRC

Post by mental4vray » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi,

I am about to apply for ILR in a couple of weeks and would like to submit a summary of my income & tax paid in the last 5 years while on a Tier 2 General visa. Has anyone obtained a summary letter of this kind from HMRC. Would be great if you could share how to go about getting this.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 5 year Income & Tax summary from HMRC

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Google or HMRC site not working for you??

https://www.gov.uk/get-proof-employment-history
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mental4vray
Mood:
India

Post by mental4vray » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Google and HMRC sites both work for me, I understand you have more knowledge than most of us here and I appreciate all your help on the forum but there is no need to be rude here :)

The HMRC site says the following:

You can ask HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for a record of your employment history, for example if you’re making a compensation claim for:

an industrial injury (for example asbestosis or industrial deafness)
a road traffic accident
medical negligence
hardship (for example you’re claiming through a benevolent fund or charity)

The reason I am going to ask for a tax summary does not fit in this. Exactly why I asked to confirm if anyone else has done this.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Why would you need a tax summary if you were on Tier 2 General?? It is not required to submit this.

p.s. I was not being 'rude', I was being 'sarcastic' or 'tongue in cheek' as we also have to find the information on google etc when a member posts!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.