ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

frmglasgow

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by frmglasgow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:14 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:12 pm
vpruk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:00 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:51 pm
vpruk wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Hi vpruk,

Seems like you applied for SET LR, wondering if you been asked to submit cohabitation documents for last 2 years?

Generally if spouse is settled or British, they they ask to provide cohabitation but my wife is on Tier 2 - Dependent, I am surprised they asked for cohabitation in my SET LR application.

Any thoughts? Do you have dependent spouse who will apply once you get ILR?
Hi

Yes i applied SET LR. They did ask for proof of address correspondence for the past 2 years addresses either to both of us or individually ! But not mentioned how many thou!

When did you apply! Any updates !!

Thanks
Vpruk
Also I wrote, my present job and mortgage as reason to stay in the UK, what did you entered? if you can share, otherwise thats fine :)

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:14 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
vpruk wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Hi vpruk,

Seems like you applied for SET LR, wondering if you been asked to submit cohabitation documents for last 2 years?

Generally if spouse is settled or British, they they ask to provide cohabitation but my wife is on Tier 2 - Dependent, I am surprised they asked for cohabitation in my SET LR application.

Any thoughts? Do you have dependent spouse who will apply once you get ILR?
Hi

Yes i applied SET LR. They did ask for proof of address correspondence for the past 2 years addresses either to both of us or individually ! But not mentioned how many thou!

When did you apply! Any updates !!

Thanks
Vpruk
Also I wrote, my present job and mortgage as reason to stay in the UK, what did you entered? if you can share, otherwise thats fine :)
Hi

My wife is on tier 2 dependant- don’t know why they asked for address correspondence!
Also I didnt mention any other reason to stay.
There were yes or no option - when I selected yes it gave examples like medical illness or some emergency kind of thing. Don’t know whether I am right but I just said no other reason.

Thanks
Vpruk

frmglasgow

Post by frmglasgow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:28 pm

vpruk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:
vpruk wrote:

Hi

My wife is on tier 2 dependant- don’t know why they asked for address correspondence!
Also I didnt mention any other reason to stay.
There were yes or no option - when I selected yes it gave examples like medical illness or some emergency kind of thing. Don’t know whether I am right but I just said no other reason.

Thanks
Vpruk
Hey Vpruk,

Noting but anxiety at the moment.

Dont know either if I did right. but I put yes and wrote about my Job and Mortgage, later they asked to provide evidence to reason to stay and I attached both evidences.

Good luck to you, let us know when you hear anything.

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:32 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:28 pm
vpruk wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
frmglasgow wrote:

Hey Vpruk,

Noting but anxiety at the moment.

Dont know either if I did right. but I put yes and wrote about my Job and Mortgage, later they asked to provide evidence to reason to stay and I attached both evidences.

Good luck to you, let us know when you hear anything.
Hi frmglasgow

Same here but anxious and nervous after paid
Huge fees still don’t know what will happen.
Will wait and update. You do please update on yours too. Thanks .happy new year.

bibi2
Newly Registered

Post by bibi2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:41 am

Hi everyone,

Biometric appointment: 21/12/2018
Application SET LR
Received nothing after the appointment - neither confirmation for biometric enrolment nor notification of decision.
Received DX email on 29/12/2018.

I hope others will receive their residence permits soon.

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:56 am

bibi2 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:41 am
Hi everyone,

Application SET LR
Received nothing after the appointment - neither confirmation for biometric enrolment nor notification of decision.
Received DX email on 29/12/2018.

I hope others will receive their residence permits soon.
Hi bibi

What centre was your appointment at?
Also do you mean by DX email that there is a parcel for you or DX delivery of the BPR card?

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

Glad to see some confirmations coming in faster now. In my case I have been waiting since Dec 17th and so far nothing.
My question to you guys, do you think it may take longer for an application of 4 Vs 1? ie: myself and 3 dependents (wife and kids)

Thanks!

fauji74
Canada

Post by fauji74 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:30 am

SidiBou wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am
Glad to see some confirmations coming in faster now. In my case I have been waiting since Dec 17th and so far nothing.
My question to you guys, do you think it may take longer for an application of 4 Vs 1? ie: myself and 3 dependents (wife and kids)

Thanks!
Provided you and your dependents have 'similar' applications, there should be no reason for longer processing time! Maybe a marginal increase in processing time (minimal) but not a significant delay.

At any rate, with Super Priority it should all be done and dusted in 24 hours (we wish!!).

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:33 am

Thanks Fauji for the reply!

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:03 pm

SidiBou wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks!
we have applied as a family of 5 and the person replied to u is right that it won't take longer but there is possibility due to the delay and also holidays I ahvejt received anything as well applied on the 7th . hope we all get an out come very soon inshallah

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:18 pm

[/quote]
we have applied as a family of 5 and the person replied to u is right that it won't take longer but there is possibility due to the delay and also holidays I ahvejt received anything as well applied on the 7th . hope we all get an out come very soon inshallah
[/quote]

Amen to that! The waiting game is killing me and messed up my 2 weeks annual leave :cry:

Is the HO open on Monday?

UZMAHAM
Newly Registered

Post by UZMAHAM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi all,

Application SET M
Received Post on 29/12/2018. Confirming decision and brp to follow
Decision date was 24/12/2018

Thanks this forum has always been a stress reliever. Hope everyone else still waiting get a decision soon. all the best

norty109

Post by norty109 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Home office is automatically sending refund of super priority fees if they have failed to process within 24 hours. I received a communication dated 24 December by registered post today stating refund of 610 in the card where the original payment was made from in due course.

I did not ask for refund but it has come automatically so I hope all of you whose were delayed also will get the refund also. My sopra appointment was 8.12 and decision was dated 12.12. Thanks.

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:00 pm

norty109 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:52 pm
Home office is automatically sending refund of super priority fees if they have failed to process within 24 hours. I received a communication dated 24 December by registered post today stating refund of 610 in the card where the original payment was made from in due course.

I did not ask for refund but it has come automatically so I hope all of you whose were delayed also will get the refund also. My sopra appointment was 8.12 and decision was dated 12.12. Thanks.
Good news, thanks for sharing. How did you find out about your decision and when? ie. did they send you a letter, email or just your BRP?

nomie200031
Pakistan

Post by nomie200031 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:26 pm

Hola guys,
I am in the same boat at the moment. I attended Sopra Steria on 28.12.18 for my super priority application for ILR LR. I submitted my application online on 22.12.18 and received an automated email from UKVI that they have received my application which is being considered. The strange thing in that email was it mentioned it could take up to six months for the processing of my application although I applied for super priority service but then it said its only an automatically generated email to confirm they have received my application. Has anyone else received a similar email from UKVI on submitting their application online. Please advise.

I will keep following this thread for any updates from other people and will post updates on my case accordingly. I hope every one gets a decision soon and happy new year in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:48 pm

nomie200031 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:26 pm
Hola guys,
I am in the same boat at the moment. I attended Sopra Steria on 28.12.18 for my super priority application for ILR LR. I submitted my application online on 22.12.18 and received an automated email from UKVI that they have received my application which is being considered. The strange thing in that email was it mentioned it could take up to six months for the processing of my application although I applied for super priority service but then it said its only an automatically generated email to confirm they have received my application. Has anyone else received a similar email from UKVI on submitting their application online. Please advise.

I will keep following this thread for any updates from other people and will post updates on my case accordingly. I hope every one gets a decision soon and happy new year in advance.
If you took the time to read this thread, the last few pages at least, you will see that most applicants received this GENERIC automated standard email!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nomie200031
Pakistan

Post by nomie200031 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:52 pm

Thanks CR001. I will follow and post on this thread for any updates.
CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:48 pm
nomie200031 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:26 pm
Hola guys,

If you took the time to read this thread, the last few pages at least, you will see that most applicants received this GENERIC automated standard email!!

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:36 pm

thanks for sharing guys.
those who have received the error emil about the 6 months wait for the past few days has any if u guys received a decision plz add an update it will help many people thank u

SidG
India

Post by SidG » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Have applied for Super priority on 22Dec in Manchester & haven't heard back from Home office yet (no mail confirmation, no post). As i can figure out here- one has to wait for 5 working days before escalation which in my case would be 3Jan! Mine is 5years Tier 2 general- SetO application. What else can i do apart from calling UKVCAS helpline?
I believe only 3 applicants (Bahadoor, Saimajaan & bibi) who are still waiting for their decisions despite applying in Dec till 17- almost everybody else have got the decision who have applied on or before 21/22Dec. Excruciating wait this is and in today's age it's very sad to see that HO can't even update applicants about the status on real time basis? Dark ages!

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:21 pm

@Sidg I believe your comment about people getting responses is a bit optimistic as a huge number of people whose appointment was before Dec 21st have not heard back from HO, I’m one of them (Dec 17th). Following the thread from the beginning you will see a few poeople are waiting since Nov.

SidiBou

wrongtime17

Post by wrongtime17 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:29 pm

hello moderators and experts,

been confused with the question who can use and who cannot use this UKVCAS Super Priority Service.
any answers much appreciated.

anyone in this forum has used this service without having a passport with them at the time of appointment
(i mean your passport with the home office part of an old application which is waiting for a decision).

any suggestions or answers much appreciated.

SidG
India

Post by SidG » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:31 pm

SidiBou wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:21 pm
@Sidg I believe your comment about people getting responses is a bit optimistic as a huge number of people whose appointment was before Dec 21st have not heard back from HO, I’m one of them (Dec 17th). Following the thread from the beginning you will see a few poeople are waiting since Nov.

SidiBou
Sorry, with bibi i mean you Sidi (got the spelling wrong). Not following since beginning but in recent pages i could find out only three of you. What else can be done except escalation thrice to home office? It's such a helpless situation we all are struck into- so near yet so far!!!

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:40 pm

@SidG
I have seen lots of people escalating over the phone, but, my personal observation is that most of which was a waste of time and money as they charge +£2 per minute. Others wrote to their MPs. I believe you can email UKVA. They may not reply or just give you a generic answer/script. Others are waiting patiently with lots of frustration and bitterness (I’m one of them)

SidiBou

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:59 pm

SidiBou wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:18 pm
[/quote]

Amen to that! The waiting game is killing me and messed up my 2 weeks annual leave :cry:

Is the HO open on Monday?
[/quote]
yeah i know same here. and no I think it will be opening after the new year . maybe Tuesday it will be open.

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 pm

hi all I know it doesn't feel good to hear this as I'm struggling too but I'm hoping that once the holiday season is over they will most likely to start working on our applications and very soon all of us that r waiting will get our decision . that's what most people suggested . for all of those that have actually received a decision please can u share and update it will help us all thank u !!