ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 2 - Part 3A - Financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Appendix 2 - Part 3A - Financial requirements

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:12 pm

eclectic wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:03 pm
seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:59 pm
eclectic wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:58 pm
eclectic wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:55 pm

agreed, that makes more sense
obviously the difference between selecting the 2 options is providing 12 months payslips and statements under option c as compared to 6 months under option a but I don't have an issue with that.

You reckon the employer letter just needs to confirm fixed wage and overall OTE for the year or does it need to provide breakdown of all 12 months between wages and commission?

Yes employer letter must state overtime too and if possible then even employer can give the average total of bonus/commission of last 12 months and the same comes under non-salaried approach.
commission is not based on overtime, its for bringing in new business for the company and bonus for achieving target. but even without commission/bonus my basic is well above financial requirment.
Yes but as replied earlier that your bonuses/commission is part of payslip which can't be ignored to account for.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi,

Do I need to send my original passport as a sponsor or can I just send a copy?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:33 pm

eclectic wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:58 pm
Hi,

Copy is fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:33 pm
eclectic wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:58 pm
Hi,

Copy is fine.
Thanks, and would that be just to the bio page or all pages of passport? I assume it could either be a black & white or coloured?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Bio page and either black/white or colour, though colour is probably better as more clear.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:55 pm
Bio page and either black/white or colour, though colour is probably better as more clear.
Thanks

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Can someone clarify below for me please on FLR(M) financial requirement? does it mean that P60 needs to be for the same period as payslips? P60 is obviously for YE 5th April but my payslips are from Jan to Dec ( not exactly the same period as payslips) does it matter? I am not sure what 'relevant period' exactly means here?

A P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:06 pm

eclectic wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:55 pm
Hi Guys,

Can someone clarify below for me please on FLR(M) financial requirement? does it mean that P60 needs to be for the same period as payslips? P60 is obviously for YE 5th April but my payslips are from Jan to Dec ( not exactly the same period as payslips) does it matter? I am not sure what 'relevant period' exactly means here?

Don't attach p60 as its not mandatory.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:11 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:06 pm
eclectic wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks Seagul.

Also, my earnings easily satisfy the financial requirement but I can also add my wife's salary on top but that would mean sending additional documents. will that cause unnecessary complication? will it be simpler if I only use my salary to satisfy the financial requirement?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

eclectic wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:11 pm
seagul wrote:
eclectic wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks Seagul.

Also, my earnings easily satisfy the financial requirement but I can also add my wife's salary on top but that would mean sending additional documents. will that cause unnecessary complication? will it be simpler if I only use my salary to satisfy the financial requirement?
Either of you if earning sufficiently can use its income alone to keep the case straight with less paper involved.

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:23 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm
eclectic wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:11 pm
seagul wrote:
eclectic wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks Seagul.

Either of you if earning sufficiently can use its income alone to keep the case straight with less paper involved.
Thanks

eclectic

Post by eclectic » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Hello All,

Is it normal to receive BRP card before passport and supporting documents?