ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Entrepreneur sending new documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohsensari

Re: Job creation for ILR

Post by mohsensari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Dear Marcnath,
I’m planning to send December RTI and Payslips by post to Home Office do you any idea to which address shall I send them? ( I have applied on 30 Nov and documents uploaded online).

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:29 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:25 pm
Hi,
I’m uploading the documents,
I want to duble check do we need to scan every page of passport or biometric page is enough?
Did you attend the sopra appointment? Were you supposed to scan all pages?
Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mohsensari

ILR Entrepreneur sending new documents

Post by mohsensari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi All,
Ive applied for ILR on 30th of November and all documents uploaded online ,I’m planing to sending new documents ( December RTI and payslips) by post, do you have any idea to which address shall I send the new documents?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Entrepreneur sending new documents

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:02 am

mohsensari wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:10 pm
Hi All,
Ive applied for ILR on 30th of November and all documents uploaded online ,I’m planing to sending new documents ( December RTI and payslips) by post, do you have any idea to which address shall I send the new documents?
Im sorry I dont know with the new system. Probably the sheffield address but I cant say for sure.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Entrepreneur sending new documents

Post by aman90 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:27 am

Check the set o guidance notes.
It has an address on it..
I sent in a few too. Don’t remember what it was.. you can check my previous posts..

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:49 pm

mohsensari wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 pm
Thank you for your reply,
My wife and I got visa on Nov 2013 and ext granted on April 2018, from the beginning she is my dependent,
Do I still need to provide cohabitation evidence?
Yes, for ILR
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.