ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emergency re entry visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Emergency re entry visa

Post by zaza7625 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi all.
I have appied for re entry visa this november and i submitted my passport and IRP card along with postal order , 2 photos and all required docs.
I am still waiting decision. I wrote re entry visa department about the processing time of my visa and i ve got the answer from them that if i want to get an emergency visa which will be same length as my IRP card valid to i have to get one additional postal order valueing 100 euro along with my IRP card and passport and application form as well. I am curious, how can i bring my passport and irp card, they already have them there. Can i just print out application form, fill it in, get one more postal order and go to burg quay immigration office to get my visa?

Statusquo73
Lebanon

Re: Emergency re entry visa

Post by Statusquo73 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Zaza, when exactly you applied?
It is not normal that it takes more than 3 weeks.

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:34 am

They received my docs 27 of november. I saw on their site that they are now dealing with applications received in 23 of november

saleamcrown
Ireland

Post by saleamcrown » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Visa decisions ready today (updated: 31 December)

Re-entry visa applications received by post on or beforeThursday 22 November are now finished. Documents and visas (if approved) are now being returned to applicants by registered post.

So wait for 5 days