ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Gaps

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Issagenius
Ireland

Visa Gaps

Post by Issagenius » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi Everyone,
I guess this topic might have been discussed but will be happy if anyone can help me out.

Am hoping to submit my Irish naturalisation application at the end of February 2019, I recently my eligibility using online naturalisation residency calculator and confirmed I have 5 years residency.

Though one part let me a bit confused as it states ‘’ Based on the information entered there has been a break in your permission in the year prior to the date of application and you have 268 days continuous reckonable residence immediately prior to the application you entered’’.

I live in rural Donegal and its a nightmare getting appointments as immigration work part time and will only offer appointments days that suits their roster.

last renewal was delayed as the immigration lady was away on three weeks holiday. In 2016 there was no one for more than two months

Can i go ahead submitting my application and explain this through a letter? i have rang the local immigration office asking for a letter explaining gaps on my visa, she advised me that they don't do letters and that the department can ring her directly