ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prejay

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Gdeep52 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 pm
I never escalated or emailed anyone
Apologies, I misread and thought you did.

To give me some peace of mind - is the "Remove File" open now gone from your UKVCAS account as it's been reviewed/approved etc - or is that option still here?

mil10cv
Newly Registered
India

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:24 pm

got an email now to say a decision has been made and i will get the letter in post. date applied for super priorty was 18th dec. no confirmation letter or any other communication before. hopefully the decision will be a positive one, application was for set o for ilr. i will update u guys soon

SidG
India

Post by SidG » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi Folks,
Got my approval letter today from home office. Such a relief this is!
For benefits of others my case is as follows:
Paid for super priority appointment: 16Dec
Attended appointment at Manchester library : 22Dec
Decision made by UKVI: 24Dec(within 24hrs)
Approval letter received by post: 2Jan (within 5working days) with NO confirmation Email.
Mine was ILR application- Set O Tier 2 (General) after 5years of sponsorship with 2 different companies (changed employer in-between so have 2 COS)
Other info: As I've haven't received any email about the decision and my online application was not freezed after appointment - I was linking this to the delay. Called up Sopra call centre this morning (after holding line for 78mins) and they have confirmed that despite the fact that documents are not freezed they have forwarded my case to home office on 22Dec itself after biometrics appointment. Documents which has been uploaded/available till the date of biometrics is being send to UKVI and after that addition/deletion of docs have Zero impact on the case.
I sincerely wish all others you are waiting should get thier affirmative decision soon.
Let me know if anybody has any other questions!!!
This forum is such a support to me, thank you all.
Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?

preet8899

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi SidG,
I think vibe123 was referring to the approval letter you received i.e. whether it was delivered by Royal Mail signed for or DX delivery.
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
SidG wrote:
Hi Folks,
Approval letter received by post: 2Jan (within 5working days) with NO confirmation Email.
Mine was ILR application- Set O Tier 2 (General) after 5years of sponsorship with 2 different companies (changed employer in-between so have 2 COS)
Other info: As I've haven't received any email about the decision and my online application was not freezed after appointment - I was linking this to the delay. Called up Sopra call centre this morning (after holding line for 78mins) and they have confirmed that despite the fact that documents are not freezed they have forwarded my case to home office on 22Dec itself after biometrics appointment. Documents which has been uploaded/available till the date of biometrics is being send to UKVI and after that addition/deletion of docs have Zero impact on the case.
I sincerely wish all others you are waiting should get thier affirmative decision soon.
Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm

SidG wrote:
Hi Vibe
vibe123 wrote:
SidG wrote:
Hi Folks,
Hi Sid. I was asking about delivary company, if it was Royal mail or DX ? Thanks

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Congrats to those of you who received the good news today. It sounds encouraging to see more people getting the letter/email communication today.

As far as I’m concerned I’m still waiting since the 17th of December :cry: but I’m trying to stay optimistic. I will keep you posted and hoping from all to do the same.

SidiBou
Thanks!

Incognito123
Newly Registered

Post by Incognito123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi All,

Does the delay has anything to do with the premium centres which we have attended?

Also does writing to the local MP help? How many of us have tried it and got positive result?

My details:
Premium service center: Wakefield Library
Attended appointment on : 06 Dec
ILR application- Set (O) Tier 2 after 5years of sponsorship visa

Escalated to HO twice and emailed once. Got the standard email response.

Hoping for a positive result !

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 pm

vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm
SidG wrote:
Hi Vibe
vibe123 wrote:
SidG wrote:
Hi Folks,
Hi Sid. I was asking about delivary company, if it was Royal mail or DX ? Thanks
For me the approval letter came by Royal Mail (needed signature for letter) and the BRP came via DX courier (signature also requires). Hope that helps

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:49 pm

allyf wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 pm
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm
SidG wrote:
Hi Vibe
vibe123 wrote:

For me the approval letter came by Royal Mail (needed signature for letter) and the BRP came via DX courier (signature also requires). Hope that helps
Thanks Allyf thats very helpful

Mrunal
Newly Registered
India

Post by Mrunal » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:33 pm

ecu-daba wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:50 am
Hi All:

I attended my biometrics appointment on 26th Nov and had not received any communications. I have called the HO for 4th time and I was told to e-mail send an e-mail to the following address:

applyonlineE-support@homeoffice.gov.uk

Has anyone less been told the same? During my last escalation on 20th Dec I was told my only option was to write a complaint which I did. I am now being told to send an e-mail to this new address. Total mess and utter confusion.
Which form did u fill? Route?

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:40 pm

SidG wrote:
Hi Vibe
vibe123 wrote:
SidG wrote:
Hi Folks,
congrats I think I'm stuck most of the delayed ones r done with it except me

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

SidiBou wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 pm
Congrats to those of you who received the good news today. It sounds encouraging to see more people getting the letter/email communication today.

As far as I’m concerned I’m still waiting since the 17th of December :cry: but I’m trying to stay optimistic. I will keep you posted and hoping from all to do the same.

SidiBou
Thanks!
dw I'm here as well since the 7th

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:17 pm

I’m very curious to see an updated list with everybody statuses. That will give us a good idea of what have been accomplished recently. Oldmankensy did it last ~week ago.

Patience is a virtue :wink:

docshami
Newly Registered
India

Post by docshami » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi all...

Still waiting...
My submission was @ Manchester Library was on

Sat, 24th of NOVEMBER 2018 😫🤭🥶

(I only applied for myself, thought of applying for family once I get mine)...had to go all the way fm London.

Application for ILR via 5yrs Tier 2 route- 24-hrs Super (Duper) priority service...a straight forward case basically.

Did escalate it 4 times, to which I got 4 generic e-mails within 5 working days...the only change being- there was a mention of refund.

Yes....the list of applicants with dates (and ideally with type of application) needs unpdating...a simple communication from the officials would have helped a lot....shall update of any news...tnx all😍☺️👍

prejay

Post by prejay » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:42 pm

docshami wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 pm
Hi all...

Still waiting...
My submission was @ Manchester Library was on

Sat, 24th of NOVEMBER 2018 😫🤭🥶

(I only applied for myself, thought of applying for family once I get mine)...had to go all the way fm London.

Application for ILR via 5yrs Tier 2 route- 24-hrs Super (Duper) priority service...a straight forward case basically.

Did escalate it 4 times, to which I got 4 generic e-mails within 5 working days...the only change being- there was a mention of refund.

Yes....the list of applicants with dates (and ideally with type of application) needs unpdating...a simple communication from the officials would have helped a lot....shall update of any news...tnx all😍☺️👍
What did they mention regarding getting a refund?

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by yunnshyuan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Hi all,

For those who applied for SET(O), anyone in the situation where you've applied using Super Priority Service and received an email stating:

'We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing.'

Anyone who has received any correspondence or approval yet after this email?

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:21 pm

yunnshyuan wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:16 pm
Hi all,

For those who applied for SET(O), anyone in the situation where you've applied using Super Priority Service and received an email stating:

'We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing.'

Anyone who has received any correspondence or approval yet after this email?
I had that email and no not at all

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Yes guys anyone who got the ‘6 month’ automated email got their approval recently ? Please let us know

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:41 pm

I will update my list again tomorrow

gives me something to do while we wait...

ianone

Post by ianone » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:05 am

allyf wrote:

Hi Allyf,

When did you receive your BRP delivered? I am still waiting to receive mine.

Thanks

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 am

ianone wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:05 am
allyf wrote:

Hi Allyf,

When did you receive your BRP delivered? I am still waiting to receive mine.

Thanks
Hi ianone, yes the BRP was delivered at 930 this morning by DX. The letter was received on Monday the 31st by Royal Mail. That letter on Monday said “within 7 working days from decision date” (27th I think for you too). I’m sure your letter will be coming soon, if not the BRP directly. Keep us posted...

UZMAHAM
Newly Registered

Post by UZMAHAM » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 am

Reposting for those waiting my wifes timeline

Submitted online application on 15th dec
Received error email 6 month one on 17th dec
Biometric appointment 21st dec
Approval letter received 28th dec via post with date of decision 24th
Biometric received via dx delivery on the 31st of dec
This was setm application. Wishing everyone a quick and positive decision

brittobe2020
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by brittobe2020 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:38 am

Just want to add my case here to keep myself sane and hopefully help others during this awful wait!
SET(O) ILR from Tier 2 general, super priority
Submitted online app: 3 Dec (used solicitors)
Biometrics appointment @ Croydon: 17 Dec

No communication at all so far. The lawyers told me they have a number of other clients in the same situation.

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:42 am

UZMAHAM wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 am

congrats thanks for sharing

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:56 am

UZMAHAM wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 am

Thanks for sharing, this indeed shows that '6 month email' is indeed generic and has nothing to do with real decision date.