ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Professionhuman

Urgent Naturalisation

Post by Professionhuman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:27 am

Dear Sirs

Thanks for your continue support .

New system or NCS
I need advice on whether I need to apply through NCS (as council are still doing paper application )or new application process .

With new system long long will it take to get an appointment for doc checking finger prients etc.

Document with application
Regarding document to provide with application is it enough to provide 1 current passport 2) ilr Brp 3) life in the uk 4 ) uk degree 5 Two referee ) .There is some thing they mention proof of living in UK.Proof of freedom from immigration control .Evidance of identity .Do I have to include all or one of these employment history ,P60 ,bank Statment
(For non EU )

Ten year employment history
Is it a formulaty or need to give exact date of start end as past date could not be remember .Also if some one has many employer in past .

Application form Questions
On the application for there is question which I understand but need to clarify .Do you curretently hold or ever held any other nationality.Have you made any application in the uk or abroad . Do you want to attend ceremony in local council .

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Naturalisation

Post by hamzababy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:59 am

Professionhuman wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:27 am
Dear Sirs

Thanks for your continue support .

New system or NCS
I need advice on whether I need to apply through NCS (as council are still doing paper application )or new application process .
( go for NCS , postal app outcome is fastest as per my observation of timelines over last 3 months )

With new system how long will it take to get an appointment for doc checking finger prients etc.
new system so not much information around yet.

Document with application
Regarding document to provide with application is it enough to provide 1 current passport 2) ilr Brp 3) life in the uk 4 ) uk degree 5 Two referee ) .There is some thing they mention proof of living in UK.Proof of freedom from immigration control .Evidance of identity .Do I have to include all or one of these employment history ,P60 ,bank Statment
(For non EU )
for NON-EU only passport copies are enough in place of p60/bank statements etc . they show that you were in the UK.

Ten year employment history
Is it a formulaty or need to give exact date of start end as past date could not be remember .Also if some one has many employer in past .
if you have the record give it , and if you dont you can get last ten year record from hmrc by post. i did not remember 3 years record , so i skipped that and did not write that, but i never had issues with hmrc or immigration , i read AN guidelines and they say we check with hmrc is tax payments are in line for good character but if someone has been overstay/illegal/ caught in some offence thats when HO goes digging deep

Application form Questions
On the application for there is question which I understand but need to clarify .
Do you curretently hold or ever held any other nationality.
your home countrys nationality needs to be mentioned.

Have you made any application in the uk or abroad .
all applications made from outside uk ( when you got visa from your home country ) and inside uk ( any visa extensions ) needs to be declared.

Do you want to attend ceremony in local council .
upto you , if you want your own council to attend ceremony or you want to go elsewhere , for example some council close to your work etc.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Professionhuman

Urgent

Post by Professionhuman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:24 am

Thank you for your support and if experience member can answer these queries.Speedy response needed as applying v soon .
Naturatzation through NCS

Do I need to provide payslips employment history with my application .I heard they are require and need to provide them .Will council accept them ./ If some one employed +self employed will he needed to provide self employment record / not clear

Employer are know but exact month for past employer are unknown. Will that be enough of declare a roughly ( date).Do I
Need to provide in sequence starting from recent employer or other way around .

Date of fingerprint is asked in the form but it is unknown .

Residence section (start from recent to past or other way around )

Providing these documents wil they be enough

1 current passport 2 form 3 payment slip 4 two referee page 19/20,brp ,Home and office approval letter 6) employment history 7 p60 plus recent epayslip

Many thanks

Professionhuman

Urgent

Post by Professionhuman » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Hi
I applied naturatzation 12 December through NCS until now no progress not even money deducted from account nor any correspondence recieved.this is horrible at least new system would have brp already done by this point .

I got travelling plan in Feb and need to out of country for a month but in double mind as either to wait till mid of Feb (expecting correspondence this point )for correspondence or travel beginning of Feb and return on end of Feb .Donot know what the best course of action .I am assuming will recieve brp in this or next week .

Plz advice what best course of action in this sinerio/situation.

Kind regards

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Urgent

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:38 pm

UKVI will not keep you up to date with developments. Fee could take a month to be collected. You will not receive a BRP card - not sure why you mention this. Travel should be ok once you have given the biometrics, which conceivable could all be complete by mid/end Jan.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Professionhuman

Post by Professionhuman » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Thanks for your reply

I mean biometric finger

So what happen if I am outside and they corespondance approval letter (I am away for a month) do I need to wait till mid if Feb as most applications timeframe is 2 month or leave in beginning of Feb .

Plz advice

Many thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:47 am

Well, we don't know - could be three or six months so you have to decide what you are comfortable with.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.