ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) British Citizen Child Question Help..

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Flrm786
Newly Registered

FLR(M) British Citizen Child Question Help..

Post by Flrm786 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Hi All,

I entered the UK on the 26th May 2016 on a spouse/partner visa. My visa expires on 21 February 2019, so i am starting to apply for my extension FLR M. Since arriving to the UK i have had 2 children with my british partner in the UK.

I have a query regarding the new online FLR M updated form (13 December 2018) about non applying children...

First Question: Do you have any children of 18 years old or under? I answered Yes

Secon Question: Are all of your children applying with you on this application? I answered Yes

Now this Third Question is where im scratching my head?? The question is: Does Mr (partners name) have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?

Do I put Yes and put our childrens details in.. or by any OTHER CHILDREN in the UK does it mean if my partner has had kids with someone else and to put their details in, which he has not so should i put No.
The wording of the question is not the best...

Any guidance on this question will be very much appreciated, as ive been banging my head what to put.

This is my first attempt to filling in the FLR M form by my self. Thank you guys.

Giga
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) British Citizen Child Question Help..

Post by Giga » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 am

Hello
I have just finished my wifes visa yesterday and can give abit of info here i hope

Second Question: Are all of your children applying with you on this application? I answered Yes

Were the children born in the UK and are they British citizens ? If they are you put NO as they are not applying with you as they don't need too.

Third Question is where im scratching my head?? The question is: Does Mr (partners name) have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?

You put NO as he does not have kids with someone else

Flrm786
Newly Registered

Post by Flrm786 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:23 am

Giga wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 am
Hello
I have just finished my wifes visa yesterday and can give abit of info here i hope

Second Question: Are all of your children applying with you on this application? I answered Yes

Were the children born in the UK and are they British citizens ? If they are you put NO as they are not applying with you as they don't need too.

Third Question is where im scratching my head?? The question is: Does Mr (partners name) have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?

You put NO as he does not have kids with someone else
Thank you sooo much giga for clearing that up..really appreciated.

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:11 am

hi Giga,

I am filling up my wife's FLR(M) online form. I have few doubts as follows please.

1. When filling up they are asking for any children who is not applying within this application and the reason.

I have mentioned my daughter's detail and reason as she was born UK and is eligible to register as British citizen. Is it OK to answer like this please?

2. Provide details of the role you take in daughters upbringing, including details of your parental responsibility or access arrangements? -

what can be written in the best way please.

3. The online form asks for ''Birth certificate of both parents?

we both dont have Indian birth certificate. Very stressful this is. What can be best done in this case please. Has anyone applied without parents birth certificate recently please.

4. Shared financial responsibilities -Do you and your partner have any shared financial responsibilities? (Required) For example, council tax, utility bills, mortgage or rent, childcare costs, loan payments

My wife is unemployed and i pay all bills from my salary but her name is present in our Mortgage, council tax, water, gas & electricity bills.

Can i say yes or no.

5. Do you own or rent your home? We own a home. The monthly mortgage pay for it goes from my bank account NOT MY WIFE's as she unemployed and no income.

would this affect the application in any way please?

6. The online form does not ask for any IHS - health surcharge reference number or payment details?

Is it not required ? if required how much to pay please or would it ask during application payment section?

Thanks in Advance

Kind Regards
vpr

Giga
Newly Registered

Post by Giga » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:14 pm

vpruk wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:11 am
hi Giga,

I am filling up my wife's FLR(M) online form. I have few doubts as follows please.

1. When filling up they are asking for any children who is not applying within this application and the reason.

I have mentioned my daughter's detail and reason as she was born UK and is eligible to register as British citizen. Is it OK to answer like this please?

2. Provide details of the role you take in daughters upbringing, including details of your parental responsibility or access arrangements? -

what can be written in the best way please.

3. The online form asks for ''Birth certificate of both parents?

we both dont have Indian birth certificate. Very stressful this is. What can be best done in this case please. Has anyone applied without parents birth certificate recently please.

4. Shared financial responsibilities -Do you and your partner have any shared financial responsibilities? (Required) For example, council tax, utility bills, mortgage or rent, childcare costs, loan payments

My wife is unemployed and i pay all bills from my salary but her name is present in our Mortgage, council tax, water, gas & electricity bills.

Can i say yes or no.

5. Do you own or rent your home? We own a home. The monthly mortgage pay for it goes from my bank account NOT MY WIFE's as she unemployed and no income.

would this affect the application in any way please?

6. The online form does not ask for any IHS - health surcharge reference number or payment details?

Is it not required ? if required how much to pay please or would it ask during application payment section?

Thanks in Advance

Kind Regards
vpr
Ok i can help with a few points

1)Yes just put your child was born here and is a British citizen
2)I just put the child lives with us and we both take a full roll in her upbringing
3)This one i am sorry i can't help with as my wife and myself had these
4)I put yes we we both pay the bills i did this on the understanding of what is mine is hers
5)This does not matter all they care for is you have some where to live
6)It asked me for this at the end of the app and took me to the page i heard the price has gone up now and i am not sure what it is now