ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oldmankensey

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by oldmankensey » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:29 am

allyf wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:17 pm
oldmankensey wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:59 pm
someone will have to take over my list editing duties :)
oldmankensey, will you be applying for citizenship now, or have you had enough ? !! I’m going to apply for citizenship next...wanted to see if anyone from this forum will be joining me...😁
Yes, my wife will be doing the passport next, but probably not until the summer.

This whole process has taken its toll so we'd like to catch our breath a bit. We know the citizenship process will be a sunny walk in the park compared to ILR, but I don't think either of us is ready to return to the warm, loving arms of UKVI just yet.

divide_by_zero
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by divide_by_zero » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:22 am

amyabaker wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 pm
Hello, would anyone be kind enough to copy and paste the confirmation email they got from the Home Office after using the Super Priority Service? I applied for Set (M) today in Croydon on the 5 year spouse route and got a very cryptic email from Home Office on the same day. See below:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.

I’m tying to decipher why they didn’t just tell me outright whether my application was approved or not. And no mention of the BRP ... Hmmm.

Hoping someone can help me! I’m quite worried.
How much did this cost?

shreehari
Nepal

Post by shreehari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 am

Hi Guys,
first of all, I would like to thanks the members and moderators on this forum for being incredibly helpful with all the queries ..you guys have been amazing !
Just thought of sharing my experience with super priority application.
I had applied on-line on dec 11 (my first visa was issued on jan04, so was eligible after dec07 as per 28 days rule) , but only could find appointment for yesterday ( jan03) at Croydon.
I had uploaded all the documents prior , but they scanned passport again at the centre. The process was easy and didn't take much time. I had appointment at 8 am in the morning and left centre around 8:40 ish.

Around 2 o clock in the afternoon, i got an email saying it was granted and biometrics and letter will follow. Its been a big relief , now waiting for the BRP. I probably got lucky , in the sense , it was looked into on right time , and hopefully after initial hiccups , they are getting better at it. I hope , they understand the reason why people pay for super priority service.:)
I wish you all the best, with your applications ...Good Luck !!

shashankverma6

Post by shashankverma6 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:37 am

For all the people who have received the email confirming that their application was successful, how many days after the email, did you get the BRP in your mail?

Thank you in advance.

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 am

Congrats!!!

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:27 am

Very useful thread as we are getting alot of info. I am about to submit my application by choosing super priority service. I have 1 question. when we are redirected to sopra site for document upload and choosing appointment, can we choose appointment venue anywhere or it has to be closest to our home address.
And also please tell me how likely is it to get an appointment in a week time. Issue is i will be flying for holidays in 1st week of march and just dont want to risk by submitting this application. If i get an appointment by 20th january i am guessing i will be ok. Please reply

Ursula123
Newly Registered

Post by Ursula123 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am

Hi,
Finally got a decision from UKVI on my application.

My details are below:
Route: Tier 2 dependent visa extension (Spouse currently has ILR)
Online submission: 13-Dec-2018
Biometrics appointment: 28-Dec-2018
Email from UKVI: 4-Jan-2019 to say that my application has been granted
Service: Super priority service.

I wrote to my MP (3-Jan-19) and called UKVI today (4-Jan-19) to escalate my application because I was in urgent need of my application status due to personal reasons.

Thank you to everyone that has shared their experience. It was really helpful.

All the best to people still waiting for a feedback. I pray it will be positive. :)

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:38 am

Happy New Year All ! Good start of a year - Good News.

Thanks to each and everyone in this forum who helped me and guided me thru my visa process.

Thanks to members of this forum who keep updating things which helps others to know what is going on.

My Application timeline:

Visa Type: SET LR - Super Priory UKVCAS
Online submission date: 24/12/2018
Bio-metric submission date: 27/12/2018 @ premium lounge, mark lane london
Automated email received on 27/12/2018 @ 2pm saying - application received and under consideration. The decision would be made within 6 months time.
Dx Email received : 04/01/2019 5am saying Home office parcel with BRP is due to deliver with tracking number.
Royal mail Letter received: 04/01/2019 11:30am saying ILR approved dated 02/01/2019.

I pray and best wishes to everyone who are still waiting for an email or letter but i am sure things are getting faster lately so don't worry guys. I know how it would feel without any communication from home office after expensive fees.

I thanks again for all your help especially respected Guru CR001. I have to do my daughters MN1 and wife's FLRM Next -hope it goes well too.

Kindest regards
vpruk

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:48 am

divide_by_zero wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:22 am
amyabaker wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 pm
Hello, would anyone be kind enough to copy and paste the confirmation email they got from the Home Office after using the Super Priority Service? I applied for Set (M) today in Croydon on the 5 year spouse route and got a very cryptic email from Home Office on the same day. See below:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.

I’m tying to decipher why they didn’t just tell me outright whether my application was approved or not. And no mention of the BRP ... Hmmm.

Hoping someone can help me! I’m quite worried.
How much did this cost?
@divide_by_zero, are you asking for the cost of the UKVI application. If YES, then, you should see pricing on the UKVI website when you apply. According to UKVI,

"Standard service : pay 2408.20 GBP, most people get a decision within 6 months after attending their biometrics appointment
Super Priority : pay 3018.20 GBP, most people get a decision on the next working day after attending their biometrics appointment"

rivercam

Post by rivercam » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am

dilse4srk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:27 am
Very useful thread as we are getting alot of info. I am about to submit my application by choosing super priority service. I have 1 question. when we are redirected to sopra site for document upload and choosing appointment, can we choose appointment venue anywhere or it has to be closest to our home address.
And also please tell me how likely is it to get an appointment in a week time. Issue is i will be flying for holidays in 1st week of march and just dont want to risk by submitting this application. If i get an appointment by 20th january i am guessing i will be ok. Please reply
By default it gives you the 4 nearest locations.

Out of four, one is a core center with possible out of hours and weekend options for an additional fee. You might even get a free appointment but in my experience it’s always 3 weeks later.

Possibly two library locations for a fee of £60 and in my experience always full for next two weeks but I can guarantee you will get one on the 15th day if you login exactly on midnight ( they update around 00:00)

Ofcourse the fourth being premium lounge in London for £260 and guarantee an appointment within next five days but again in my experience you can get almost next day with this option.

And there is no restriction which center you can choose all you need is try with different postcode. There might a list of 57 centres with postcodes on the web and you can try each one if you want.

Note: The appointment time scales I mentioned is based after you logged into sopra site.

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:53 am

vpruk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:38 am

Thanks to each and everyone in this forum who helped me and guided me thru my visa process.

Thanks to members of this forum who keep updating things which helps others to know what is going on.

My Application timeline:

Automated email received on 27/12/2018 @ 2pm saying - application received and under consideration. The decision would be made within 6 months time.
Dx Email received : 04/01/2019 5am saying Home office parcel with BRP is due to deliver with tracking number.
Royal mail Letter received: 04/01/2019 11:30am saying ILR approved dated 02/01/2019.

I pray and best wishes to everyone who are still waiting for an email or letter but i am sure things are getting faster lately so don't worry guys. I know how it would feel without any communication from home office after expensive fees.

I thanks again for all your help especially respected Guru CR001. I have to do my daughters MN1 and wife's FLRM Next -hope it goes well too.

Kindest regards
vpruk
Congrats vpruk. The bottleneck seems to be clearing up now. I will be applying for my ILR LR and my families ILR as well

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Post by himanshuc » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Does the decision letter and BRP come in the same mail?

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:23 pm

vpruk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:38 am

My Application timeline:

Kindest regards
vpruk

Congrats on your approval, I think I saw you in the premium centre on 27th, its because you mentioned about croissant and an orange juice and your time for bio-metrics. I applied for my Set 0 and my bio-metrics was after you, still waiting for any update..

mjuk
Newly Registered
India

Post by mjuk » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Did anyone receive an email asking to submit their biometrics at a post office? I know it's probably in error but just checking if I'm alone on that one.

pinam
Newly Registered
India

Post by pinam » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello,

I wanted to share my experience about super priority service

ILR application through Tier 2 General SET(O) after completion of 5 years
Online application submitted:03/12/18
Automated email received on 03/12/18 with case ID info saying application has been received and is being considered.
Biometrics at Sopra Steria Birmingham facility:14/12/18

I did not receive any feedback. The only mail I received was " application is still under consideration and they expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application" which I think is the generic email after reading the conversation chain. I escalated this twice with UKVI but no feedback yet. I am also thinking to escalate this through MP but will wait until next week as I have been told to wait for 5 working days. I will post later as soon as I get decision from UKVI.

Regards,
pinam

praveenv
Newly Registered

Post by praveenv » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi,

Application submitted: 08 - dec-18
Biometrics done : 19-dec-18 @ mark lane premium
Service : set (o) super priority

No communication , decision or letter from home office yet.

divide_by_zero
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by divide_by_zero » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 pm

mjuk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:28 pm
Did anyone receive an email asking to submit their biometrics at a post office? I know it's probably in error but just checking if I'm alone on that one.
I completed biometrics at the post office for three previous visas. Some of the bigger ones have a special desk at which to do this.

mjuk
Newly Registered
India

Post by mjuk » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 pm

divide_by_zero wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 pm
mjuk wrote:
I completed biometrics at the post office for three previous visas. Some of the bigger ones have a special desk at which to do this.
Right.. but did you get an email on the new system asking to submit biometrics at a post office? I got one with the below..

Following your recent Settlement application you will have received a biometric notification letter with instructions for providing your biometric data (scanned fingerprints and photograph). It informed you that you had 15 working days from the date on that letter to have your biometrics taken.

divide_by_zero
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by divide_by_zero » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:49 pm

mjuk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 pm
divide_by_zero wrote:
mjuk wrote:
Right.. but did you get an email on the new system asking to submit biometrics at a post office? I got one with the below..

Following your recent Settlement application you will have received a biometric notification letter with instructions for providing your biometric data (scanned fingerprints and photograph). It informed you that you had 15 working days from the date on that letter to have your biometrics taken.
No. I just know it has been possible in the past to submit this at some post offices since they have the ability to do so. I

divide_by_zero
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by divide_by_zero » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:52 pm

rivercam wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:50 am
dilse4srk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:27 am
By default it gives you the 4 nearest locations.

Out of four, one is a core center with possible out of hours and weekend options for an additional fee. You might even get a free appointment but in my experience it’s always 3 weeks later.

Possibly two library locations for a fee of £60 and in my experience always full for next two weeks but I can guarantee you will get one on the 15th day if you login exactly on midnight ( they update around 00:00)

Ofcourse the fourth being premium lounge in London for £260 and guarantee an appointment within next five days but again in my experience you can get almost next day with this option.

And there is no restriction which center you can choose all you need is try with different postcode. There might a list of 57 centres with postcodes on the web and you can try each one if you want.

Note: The appointment time scales I mentioned is based after you logged into sopra site.
This is extremely helpful. Thank you.
So from your experience, it is possible to get an appointment (somewhere) within say, a week. Once you have your appointment and attend it, how long is it until you can leave the country (with all your stuff)? As in, how long until the approval letter and your BRP gets delivered? I am working around some extremely tight work travel dates and I am really concerned about the start to finish times.

ianone

Post by ianone » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 pm

allyf wrote:
oldmankensey wrote:
oldmankensey, will you be applying for citizenship now, or have you had enough ? !! I’m going to apply for citizenship next...wanted to see if anyone from this forum will be joining me...😁
Are you applying now for citizenship? Don't you have to wait like 6 months or 1 year after ILR?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm

ianone wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 pm
allyf wrote:
oldmankensey wrote:
Are you applying now for citizenship? Don't you have to wait like 6 months or 1 year after ILR?
I’m a spouse of a British citizen so I can go ahead with citizenship immediately. Plus with Brexit on the horizon I thought I would just get it sorted as soon as possible..

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm

allyf wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
ianone wrote:
allyf wrote:
oldmankensey wrote:
I’m a spouse of a British citizen so I can go ahead with citizenship immediately. Plus with Brexit on the horizon I thought I would just get it sorted as soon as possible..
Go for it now if you can!! atleast you will get the burgundy passport and not the blue ones!!! No one really knows what is going to happen post brexit.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:11 pm

mjuk wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 pm
divide_by_zero wrote:
mjuk wrote:

what visa did you apply for ? is it Tier 2?

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:12 pm

badhodor wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm
allyf wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
ianone wrote:
allyf wrote:

Go for it now if you can!! atleast you will get the burgundy passport and not the blue ones!!! No one really knows what is going to happen post brexit.
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.