ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Outside UK for 2 years

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mallikz

Outside UK for 2 years

Post by mallikz » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:53 pm

Hi,

I came to UK in March 2001 and stayed here upto Oct 2002. Then I was moved to Singapore on a deputation for 2 years.(I worked in Singapore until mid of Oct 04) And again Im back to UK in Oct 2004. Now also I am working with the same company.

Since by this March I have completed 4 years (as per my Imigration stap on my ppt). Can I give a try for ILR? fyi In singapore also I have worked for the same client which I worked previously in UK.

Hope I have explained everything.....could you please let me know .....whether I can give a try or ?????

mallikz

Re: Outside UK for 2 years

Post by mallikz » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:31 pm

mallikz wrote:Hi,

I came to UK in March 2001 and stayed here upto Oct 2002. Then I was moved to Singapore on a deputation for 2 years.(I worked in Singapore until mid of Oct 04) And again Im back to UK in Oct 2004. Now also I am working with the same company.

Since by this March I have completed 4 years (as per my Imigration stap on my ppt). Can I give a try for ILR? fyi In singapore also I have worked for the same client which I worked previously in UK.

Hope I have explained everything.....could you please let me know .....whether I can give a try or ?????
Could someone reply for my query please !!!!!