ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

manish7490
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by manish7490 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:43 pm

himanshuc wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:56 pm
Hi Manish, yes I did
manish7490 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:01 pm
himanshuc wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:20 pm
I have just received my decision letter and BRP. My details are below

Sopra appointment: 10 December 2018
Decision email: 29 December 2018
Decision letter and BRP received 7 Jan 2019

Here are my two cents for people who have been waiting since November and early December. Please approach your local MP to unclog your file from the 6 month binder it has been kept for no fault of your own or otherwise. HO is required to give a decision and/or ask for further information in 24 hours. If they fail to do so they are failing to service the t&c of the Super Priority. These delayed applications should eventually be subject to a partial refund of the fees therefore UKVI has no incentive to process them quicker unless you put some pressure on them. The latter can only be best achieved by a strong letter to your local MP.

Overall, I urge everyone whose application has failed to meet the service standard to demand a partial refund. Lets rally around this. On that vein, has anyone received the partial refund till now?

Thanks

congratulations HImanshu....did you had to write to your MP ?
HI HImanshu - can you share the content of letter/email you wrote to your MP ? I will be a great help. thanks.

rivercam

Post by rivercam » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 pm

amyabaker wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:17 pm
rivercam wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi All

My wife’s SET(M) was approved today using super priority service. Biometrics was given at around 10:30 AM and decision email came around 2:00 PM.

Thanks for all the support given in this forum and I wish those who were waiting for decision will hear soon from HO.
Hi rivercam, can you copy and paste the email you received?
Hi Amy’s Baker

Below is the exact copy of the email:

I am pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

RY83
Newly Registered
India

Post by RY83 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm

:cry: Hi All

Applied online for ILR via 5 year tier2 (general category) SET (0) application on 5th Dec. Attended Biometric appointment on 8th December in Coventry central library. Waiting for the decision since then.

Everytime when i escalated previously, i got a generic email saying that "your application is still being processed". After my last escalation call on Monday (31st Dec) with UKVI I got below email which also doesn't make any sense. Has anyone else also got this email after 3rd escalation.

"We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application."

wrote to my local MP as well but unfortunately no response so just send another email again today. Hoping to hear something from him. I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and this waiting time has already put me under so much stress. its been a month now but no news.

I really wish everyone who is in the same situation like me gets their decision quickly.

preet8899

Post by preet8899 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Seems like not much of the backlogs are getting processed today.
The waiting time is very frustrating of many of us.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:06 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:39 pm
I submitted my application using super priority service last night and this afternoon received email from home office

"Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible."

I am confused as i paid 3018 and why they sent me the above email. Although my appointment at sopra steria is still 2 weeks away
Please read the thread. This same question has been asked more than 10 times and answered that this is just a standard email that says 6 months.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:08 pm

amyabaker wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:17 pm
rivercam wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi All

My wife’s SET(M) was approved today using super priority service. Biometrics was given at around 10:30 AM and decision email came around 2:00 PM.

Thanks for all the support given in this forum and I wish those who were waiting for decision will hear soon from HO.
Hi rivercam, can you copy and paste the email you received?
Hi amyabaker,
This is a standard response that many other members have also received. So far, if you read the thread the forum members have got a positive decision in each case.

denseflies
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by denseflies » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Hello everyone!

I’ve been reading this thread since I started my visa application and would like to share my experience with all of you.

Tier 5 visa expiry: 20/12/18
Spouse visa application: 10/12/18
Appointment at Croydon: first day available only on 02/01/2019.
Biometrics on 02/01/19
Email to confirm my visa has been granted: 07/01/19
Super Priority service.

Well, I must say that uploading the files on Sopra Steria website was a struggle, as I had too many files (combined incomes) and also, I paid this extra service offered, document checking. The promise is to check if all mandatory documents are clear, uploaded and in the right category. I Labeled all of them with categories and numbers. Like: “finance: bank statements 1” so I wouldn’t lose myself and would be easy to identify in case I didn’t upload any. I received an email from the document checking service saying “no action required” as everything seemed fine. But as a good anxious person, I went there again and voilà: three files missing. I thought that maybe I was tired from the night before uploading many things, so I uploaded again. That happened MANY times before my appointment, with different files, and different times during the days. Once I got the the appointment, I told the lady there that this situation was happening and she asked me which documents were missing on the day before, so she scanned them again (although they were there already) once back home, just out of curiosity I checked again and three other different files were missing. I made a formal complaint on Sopra Steria website and ALSO uploaded a note for the caseworker, explaining briefly what was happening, along the email from the document checking. Then I decided not to look at it anymore and I must say that this week was really difficult for me. Received an email from the caseworker today at 9:31 saying that my visa has been granted.

I also would like to mention that all my anxiety had some reasons: I made a mistake on the application and wrote a letter saying that I made that mistake, and also mentioned on the cover letter; combined incomes in my case are also a struggle because I was a volunteer worker. As a volunteer worker, I had to live in the accommodation provided by the organisation till the end of my visa (even married). My visa expiry date And so many other small details were making me crazy.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer based on my experience. This forum was really helpful!

Keep the faith guys, keep your prayers that your result will come soon!

TeeLight
Newly Registered

Post by TeeLight » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I applied for SET (LR) using the Super Priority Service, here are my timelines:

Online submission- 16/12/2018
Generic 6 months email- 17/12/2018 (I ignored it)
Email about biometric letter- 28/12/2018 (I ignored it)
Appointment Date- 28/12/2018 Premium Lounge, Mark Lane London

I heard absolutely nothing until:
DX email stating my BRP is on the way- 04/01/2019 (Missed the delivery, so rescheduled for today. Still waiting)
Royal Mail letter delivery about approval- 05/01/2019. I missed this as it was supposed to be signed for. So picked it up at the post office today. Letter was dated 31 Dec 2018.

Hopefully, my BRP comes from DX today.

All the best to everyone waiting.
Try not to stress :)

mjuk
Newly Registered
India

Post by mjuk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm

So I got my letter this morning. My details below:

Application type: SET(O) based on tier 2
Date of submission: 20/12/2018
Biometrics: 03/01/2019 @ Sopra Steria Birmingham
Letter received: 07/01/2019 (dated 03/01/2019 so application was processed on the same day)
Awaiting BRP but that should arrive in due course

I didn't get any email once the application was processed.

Still surprised how erratic the response from Home Office is!

Happy to help if I can answer any questions. Good luck to everyone who is waiting! The wait is indeed the worst part of the process so be strong!

mumbai2003
Newly Registered

Post by mumbai2003 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:54 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:39 am
mumbai2003 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am
Hi All,

Please find below the timeline for my wife's ILR Set (m) visa application

Submmision Date: 31st December 2018
Criteria: ILR Set (m)
Application Type: Super Priority
Appointment: 09:30 on 5th January 2019
Decision Date: 7th January 2019
Decision Delivery: Email
BRP & Confirmation Letter: Avaited

A huge burden has been lifted and can now look forward to the future without anymore hassle
Hi Mumbai2003,

First of all congratulations for you wife's ILR SET(M) application. My wife's ILR SET(M) application is going to be done in the next week or so. Can you please share your experience of applying online, any quirks that I need to be aware of? Also, can you please provide me with a list of documents you used/uploaded online for the application?

Your help in this matter will be really appreciated!

Regards,

KChakrabarty

vikshi1

Post by vikshi1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi Guys,

is anyone here applied for Priority service in november for Tier2 Leave to remain and got the application processed yet?

I've applied mine on 28th Nov and Biometrics on 30th using UKVCAS and still haven't had any response whatsoever, chased up the contact center and same response of wait for 5 days and first they mentioned that the application is under progress and next they sent a wrong email about super priority though my application is priority service, this is really driving me mad.

please share your experiences.

Thanks

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Only Now I’m relieved and I can go back to normal life :D . Thank you all for the support and good luck to the rest who is waiting! Some details regarding my case...

Application type: ILR SET (O) (5 years with Tier 2) “Super” Priority
Applied for: My self, spouse and 2 children
Applied via: Solicitor
Application Submitted online on: 12/12/2018
Biometric date: 17/12/2018
Notification received: None
Action taken by solicitor: Escalated my case on 04/01/2018
Confirmation email: 07/01/2018
Confirmation Email text: “Dear XXXX
I’m pleased to confirm that the application for indefinite leave to remain for your client XXXX has now been granted. You will receive the decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm his immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.
Kind Regards”
Next steps: Apply for a refund (£600 * 4 = £2,400) through my solicitor

RY83
Newly Registered
India

Post by RY83 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:27 pm

SidiBou wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm
Only Now I’m relieved and I can go back to normal life :D . Thank you all for the support and good luck to the rest who is waiting! Some details regarding my case...

I’m pleased to confirm that the application for indefinite leave to remain for your client XXXX has now been granted. You will receive the decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm his immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.
Kind Regards”
Hi sidibou

Congratulations on receiving the good news!
I would like to know if you have received the email or your solicitor did receive it ??

brittobe2020
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by brittobe2020 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm

SidiBou wrote:

Kind Regards”
Congrats! My biometrics were also on 17/12/2018 so hopefully I'll get some good news tomorrow. Please keep us updated re the refund.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:35 pm

SidiBou wrote:

Kind Regards”
Wow!!! Congrats!!!
That is looking like an amazing refund!!!

Eagle123

Post by Eagle123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi All
I was a silent observer until now. This forum is great and I got very valuable advice here during all these years in the UK and several visa extensions. Always very much appreciated an input of the wonderful experts we have here.

Here is my experience. I applied for ILR using Super Priority Service on 10th of December (I applied 28 days in advance), I submitted biometrics on 15th of December since then neither me nor my lawyer had no communication from the Home Office. Immigration history: Tier 4 – Post Study Work Visa- Tier 2 (1 employer), Tier 2 (2 employer) - I changed the job in July, visa was granted within 2 weeks without no delay.

I called the Home Office twice. After that, I just received an automatic e-mail: We aim to complete all applications within the 24 hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible. If the delay in making the decision is due to UKVI, we will refund the super priority service fee. The team will be in touch once they have made a decision. This is an automatic e-mail and I can’t get any useful information regarding my case. From my experience calling is just a waste of time.

My question – can the lawyer speed up the process at all or they can’t do anything and just wait for the HO to make a desicion and let them know? If they can speed up the process, please let me know what they can do and I ask my lawyer to act as he is not doing much at the moment, just waiting.

On Friday, 4.01 I made a complaint and planning to write to my MP tomorrow. Anything else can I do to speed up the process? Another question – if you still have an access to the documents in your account does it mean your application have not been touched yet?

Thank you

maiacetus
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by maiacetus » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi there,

I have just created an account after lurking here for 2 weeks. Thanks a lot everyone for the constant updates. It has been a great help.

Biometrics: 19th December at Croydon
email confirming ILR granted: 7th January

I called them on the 2nd of January and was told that it was just the 5th working day since 19th of December, and it can take up to 5 working days, so just wait.

I called them again today ( 7th Jan) in the morning. They took my details and email, and I received the email an hour ago, confirming my ILR was granted.

From what I have seen, despite the delay pretty much everyone has a successful application. So all the best!

Also, if you have your biometrics at Croydon, do note that the post codes are all messed up. Google maps will take you 150metres south of the actual destination.

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Good to know. Just recalled if you have change of employer whilst ILR application submitted and how did you go with it.
mjuk wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm
So I got my letter this morning. My details below:

Application type: SET(O) based on tier 2
Date of submission: 20/12/2018
Biometrics: 03/01/2019 @ Sopra Steria Birmingham
Letter received: 07/01/2019 (dated 03/01/2019 so application was processed on the same day)
Awaiting BRP but that should arrive in due course

I didn't get any email once the application was processed.

Still surprised how erratic the response from Home Office is!

Happy to help if I can answer any questions. Good luck to everyone who is waiting! The wait is indeed the worst part of the process so be strong!

siolog
Newly Registered

Post by siolog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm

RY83 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm
:cry: Hi All

Applied online for ILR via 5 year tier2 (general category) SET (0) application on 5th Dec. Attended Biometric appointment on 8th December in Coventry central library. Waiting for the decision since then.

Everytime when i escalated previously, i got a generic email saying that "your application is still being processed". After my last escalation call on Monday (31st Dec) with UKVI I got below email which also doesn't make any sense. Has anyone else also got this email after 3rd escalation.

"We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application."

wrote to my local MP as well but unfortunately no response so just send another email again today. Hoping to hear something from him. I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and this waiting time has already put me under so much stress. its been a month now but no news.

I really wish everyone who is in the same situation like me gets their decision quickly.
Hello @RY83
We are both in the same situation.
ILR via 5 year tier2 (general category) SET (0)
Application Date: 05/12/2018
Biometrics Appointment Date @ Manchester Library: 11/12/2018
Got exact same email today at 1:06 PM :cry:

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 pm

SidiBou wrote:

Kind Regards”
Congrats sidbou ! Please keep us updated with the refund process as this will be a new challenge for people who have got a decision out of their standard processing time. Thanks

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:25 pm

RY83 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:27 pm
SidiBou wrote:

Kind Regards”
Hi sidibou

Congratulations on receiving the good news!
I would like to know if you have received the email or your solicitor did receive it ??
Thanks! Solicitor received the email and sent me a copy of it.

dell3007
Newly Registered

Post by dell3007 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Thankyou all for the superb advice and experiences shared on this forum.

My wife has just gone through the process and I would like to share the timeline with you.
I can see many are having much difficulties in receiving any sort of correspondence from UKVCAS or HO.
I truly hope it turns out good for you all.

Set m, ILR, spouse visa

Appointment Cardiff 11am Saturday 5 Jan, we had previously uploaded all documents. Finished BM , out by 11.45 am.

11am Monday 7 Jan, email from HO confirming ILR has been granted, BM and confirmation to follow in the post.

After reading all the posts, I was pre prepared to start the process of obtaining a refund for the priority service. How very wrong I was.

Thank you all very much.

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:27 pm

brittobe2020 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm
SidiBou wrote:

Kind Regards”
Congrats! My biometrics were also on 17/12/2018 so hopefully I'll get some good news tomorrow. Please keep us updated re the refund.
Best of luck! Will do if/once refund is successful.

SidiBou
Mood:

Post by SidiBou » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:30 pm

badhodor wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:35 pm
SidiBou wrote:

Kind Regards”
Wow!!! Congrats!!!
That is looking like an amazing refund!!!
Thanks! Luckily my job paid for the whole process. Though I wanted to be fair and asked the firm that dealt with my case to request a refund which obviously will go to my employer.

srika
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by srika » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi All,

Could someone help me with following queries. I will be completing 5 years on Tier 2 on feb 27th 2019 and I know that I can apply for ILR before 28 days of my qualifying period. I can see that with the new service I need to complete the online application form first and book the biometrics appointment through sopra steria website.

1. I m confused if I can submit my application before 30th jan 2019 and book my appointment after 1st feb 2019 so that I can attend my appointment as soon as I can.
2. any idea on the earliest appointment times once an application submitted? like is it possible to get an appointment within 2 days or so ?

could anyone help me with these queries please