ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds for Tier 5 temporary religious worker's spouse visa

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dpandya
Newly Registered

Funds for Tier 5 temporary religious worker's spouse visa

Post by Dpandya » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi ,
I am working as Hindu priest here on t5 religious worker (temporary worker )
I have two doubts about funds and accommodation.
As I am planning to apply for my wife as dependent visa from India

1. I don't have much in saving at the moment more then £1800 in my saving account , do you think this amount is appropriate show saving to support my wife when she come here ? I checked on gov. Site they saying

"You must show that your dependants can be supported while they’re in the UK."

"Each dependant must have £630 available to them whether they apply with you or separately. This is in addition to the £945 you must have to support yourself."

"You must have proof you have the money, and that it’s been in your bank account or your dependant’s bank account for at least 90 days before you or they apply."
Example
"You must have £2,205 if you want to bring your partner and 1 child with you to the UK (£945 to support yourself + £630 for your partner + £630 for your child)."

We don't have any child so according to gov. Site they says I need at least 945+630 = 1575 pounds at least

In other hand my solicitor saying that I need to show at least 4000 pounds in my account

So I am really getting confused that what will happen if we apply showing £ 1800 for my wife visa as dependent visa , and dose she needs to show any money from her side ?

2 . My other question is about accommodation that I am living as paying guest in UK , is it alright if I get in writing from my landlord that they are happy to allow my wife to live at their house if she gets the visa ? Or do I need a rental house contract ?

Please answer as soon as possible
Many thanks

Dpandya
Newly Registered

Re: Funds for Tier 5 temporary religious worker's spouse visa

Post by Dpandya » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:22 am

Please reply your suggestions as soon as possible