ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1a review refused today

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Eu1a review important question please help

Post by Ert236 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi my eu1a Review is in process now my partner has stopped working because doctor has stopped her from working because of few pregnancy related complications.
Now my question if she apply for any social welfare will this effect my application.
And do i need to inform inis before she apply for social welfare payment.
Thank you

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Eu1a review important question please help

Post by max307 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:56 pm

Are you able to support you and your EU wife without social assistance from the government? Do you and your wife have private medical insurance in Ireland?
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm

max307 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:56 pm
Are you able to support you and your EU wife without social assistance from the government? Do you and your wife have private medical insurance in Ireland?
I am not allowed to work it will be very hard for me to manage for very long and we dont have any medical insurance.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Ert236 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm
I am not allowed to work it will be very hard for me to manage for very long and we dont have any medical insurance.
The fact that you and your wife have no private medical insurance it is already an issue, private medical insurance for both of you is mandatory.

Now that your EU partner is unable to work and likely have to apply for social assistance will affect your application, she is not exercising her Treaty Rights if unemployed and unable to support herself without social assistance.

One more thing and this is very important - make sure INIS hear about the change on your wife circumstances from you guys and not from someone else, you don't want INIS to think that you are trying to hide something.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:00 pm

max307 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:53 pm
Ert236 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm
The fact that you and your wife have no private medical insurance it is already an issue, private medical insurance for both of you is mandatory.

Now that your EU partner is unable to work and likely have to apply for social assistance will affect your application, she is not exercising her Treaty Rights if unemployed and unable to support herself without social assistance.

One more thing and this is very important - make sure INIS hear about the change on your wife circumstances from you guys and not from someone else, you don't want INIS to think that you are trying to hide something.
Thanks do you know anything about involuntary unemployment what it is? and also i didn't know that you must have health insurance.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:50 pm

Unfortunately I don't know what "involuntary unemployment" is.

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Eu1a review refused today

Post by Ert236 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi
My eu1a review is refused today.they have closed my file and write at the end that my application is closed with eu treaty rights unit and they see in the records that i have asylum application so now they will forward my file to international protection office to make decision on my international protection application accordingly.
What this mean, my question is will my negative decision on eu1 application will effect asylum application.?
Thank you

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

Re: Eu1a review refused today

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi
Bro what was your first application rejection points
When did you made an review application?