ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent in Fashion Stage1 Not recommended

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Stylist
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent in Fashion Stage1 Not recommended

Post by Stylist » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Dear friends,

I've applied on 20th November for Tier 1 Exceptional Promise in Fashion for endorsement and it's decision come today where they mentioned that "ENDORSEMENT NOT RECOMMENDED" and in further details they mentioned that:

Further Details (if required):
Letters of support - All three letters support the Exceptional Promise of the applicant and come from
respectable and recognised sources. However, none of these sources are UK organisations. As it is
essential eligibility criteria that at least one letter of support must come from a UK organisation
endorsement cannot be recommended.

Media recognition - At least two examples of media recognition have been provided from at least one
country however, the evidence does not provide a specific critique or review of the applicants work in the
fashion design industry.

Evidence of industry recognition - The applicant has recieved recognition for the quality of their work
however the evidence comes from a group not directly associated with the fashion industry.

I am an overseas fashion designer of an Norwaygean sports clothing brand who compete with Adidas, Nike and others and my designed all clothing and appalres are more popular then Adidas and Nike in Norway and closest countries. My this Norwaygean brand's designed clothing and apparels attires in Miss Universe Norway 5th times and Miss Universe Norway Director provided me recommendation letter on Miss Universe Official Letterhead with my Norwaygean sports brand's CEO recommendation letter as well, and another recommendation letter I've took from my very old employer from my home country.

On endorsement letter, they also mentioned that one letter must come from UK but I read on their guide that "If you are applying for Exceptional Talent then you must submit one letter from UK organization" so I thought it is not for promise.

On my exceptional promise endorsement letter they also mentioned that I have right to review for re-asses, so I need your kind help, what should I do now? will my review endorse me if I review it? Do I need to apply again by same paper?

If I review then will it be success without any new papers?

I hope I will get your kind help to overcome my case.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely

Sham

Stylist
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional Talent in Fashion Stage1 Not recommended

Post by Stylist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:29 am

There is no one to help me?

ramgoel123
BANNED
India

Post by ramgoel123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:13 pm

I think applying for review in your case will not change their decision as they have raised some serious comments in letter. I would suggest you to re-apply when you have worked on all the comments.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 pm

The requirement was clear that ALL applicants require three letters and one of them should be from UK.

So, the chances of success is any review is extremely low.

You should do a new application after making the necessary corrections.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Stylist
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Stylist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:53 pm

ramgoel123 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:13 pm
I think applying for review in your case will not change their decision as they have raised some serious comments in letter. I would suggest you to re-apply when you have worked on all the comments.
Thank you very much for your kind help, as I read there is must need an letter from UK if applying under exceptional talent so I've applied for exceptional promise, I believed it was not applicable to promise.

And as they mentioned that my all referees are respectable and recognized, also they mentioned that my work quality is supports by recognized then why they have not endorsed me? it is my heart question.

If I reapply then what should be done to get endorsed? as I have same referees and same documents?

I hope you people understanding my situation.

Stylist
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Stylist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:59 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 pm
The requirement was clear that ALL applicants require three letters and one of them should be from UK.

@marcnath

Thank you very much for your kind help, I got your comments but I read the guidance and there was mentioned that "If you are applying under exceptional talent criteria than you must provide one letter from UK organization" but as I've applied for exceptional promise I believed it was applicable only for exceptional talent not for my exceptional promise.

Also they have mentioned that my all three referees are respectable and they supports me, further more they mentioned that, my works quality are recognized and all evidences comes from recognized sources, then why they have not endorsed me?

I believe they have mistake on assessing, what do you think? kindly can you please check my notes again little deeply? I read they admitted my everything good but till they have not endorsed me.

ramgoel123
BANNED
India

Post by ramgoel123 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:38 pm

Please add letter from more refrees for making your case stronger. Also you can change content of recommendation letters by putting more details.Try to get refrees from UK which always helps as this visa category is mainly to get people who will help UK economy.

Stylist
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Stylist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:44 pm

@ramgoel123

Thank you very much for your help. I can have another referee from Franch but don't have UK referee.

Also will make changes the contest in my statement letter but on referee letter it can't changes because they are very busiest and rare person who provided me the recommendation letter.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 am

Stylist wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:59 pm
marcnath wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 pm

@marcnath

Thank you very much for your kind help, I got your comments but I read the guidance and there was mentioned that "If you are applying under exceptional talent criteria than you must provide one letter from UK organization" but as I've applied for exceptional promise I believed it was applicable only for exceptional talent not for my exceptional promise.

Also they have mentioned that my all three referees are respectable and they supports me, further more they mentioned that, my works quality are recognized and all evidences comes from recognized sources, then why they have not endorsed me?

I believe they have mistake on assessing, what do you think? kindly can you please check my notes again little deeply? I read they admitted my everything good but till they have not endorsed me.
Yes, I did review the rules again and it does say that. So you should be able to get that corrected in an AR. But the other factors are still open.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Stylist
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Stylist » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm

@marcnath

Thank you very much for your kind review on the letter requirement.

I've also applied for review by providing them my other option's points.

For media recognition they mentioned that there is no critique or review about me on media coverage. I have my home country media coverage but have not provided them because already I have provided 3-4 recognition about my works on Miss Universe which was published through my company and as an industrial designer company or brands does not give individual work credit to designers, ceo, director or cfo,its every single industrial company and brand rules, it is same on British Brand Blueberry, Mcqueen, Adidas, Nike, CK etc., only those peoples get individual media coverage who are not industrial designer who just participates as individual designer through their own collections so industrial designer are always in high position I hope you will also accept it.

Secondly, on industry recognition they mentioned that I am recognized for my high quality of the works, my recommendation letter comes from respectable persons and recognized source but they are group of people not directly from fashion industry. This is also an mistake by them.

My one letter comes from my company CEO, another one comes from Miss Universe Director and last one from an garments export house's managing partner so all are fashion industry leading players, they are not group of peoples.

They mentioned on requirements guidance that recognition should come from Brands, Fashion Week etc. so Miss Universe Director is fashion runway head, and my company ceo is the brand head.

So I hope you get my points, I saw that they did not follow their own requirements rules and made mistakes on all three options.