ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AMH

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by AMH » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:00 pm

sohailghani wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:30 pm
iamrezaul wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:21 pm
sohailghani wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:02 pm
iamrezaul wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:55 am

I didn't provide P60 (only payslips of last 3 months ... stamped by HR department)
I didn't provide Transcripts (only the certificate of UK degree as the proof of English language)
Thanks iamrezaul, could you give me consent letter or form here then I will signe and scan of it.
I'm not sure which document you are referring to as "consent letter". Can you give a bit details, please?
when you submitted HO online application then before or after payment they said to download consent letter. After that I think you signed that letter and upload on the online system
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf
7A8M6H

Sonia89
Newly Registered

Post by Sonia89 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:04 pm

AMH wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:00 pm
sohailghani wrote:
iamrezaul wrote:
sohailghani wrote:

Thanks iamrezaul, could you give me consent letter or form here then I will signe and scan of it.
I'm not sure which document you are referring to as "consent letter". Can you give a bit details, please?
when you submitted HO online application then before or after payment they said to download consent letter. After that I think you signed that letter and upload on the online system
May I ask when using Spora Steria online application service for FLR (M) visa extension, do i need to only scan and upload passport bio/data pages only OR need to scan all pages of the passports? The problem is when I scan all pages its more than 6MB.

miag
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by miag » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi ,

Can some please confirm me status because i am new to this one . Does this means that i have been granted a visa or my visa application has been accepted and they will send the decision via post ?

"I am pleased to confirm that your application for further leave to remain under Tier 4 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service."

thanks

Zain

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Sonia89 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:04 pm
AMH wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:00 pm
sohailghani wrote:
iamrezaul wrote:

May I ask when using Spora Steria online application service for FLR (M) visa extension, do i need to only scan and upload passport bio/data pages only OR need to scan all pages of the passports? The problem is when I scan all pages its more than 6MB.
I did a practise run on my passport and got it to under 2mb. Maybe reduce the resolution,however keeping it easily legible, or compress the file within whichever app or program you are using. I think you should copy the whole passport.

vikshi1

Post by vikshi1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 pm

miag wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:42 pm
Hi ,

Can some please confirm me status because i am new to this one . Does this means that i have been granted a visa or my visa application has been accepted and they will send the decision via post ?

"I am pleased to confirm that your application for further leave to remain under Tier 4 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service."

thanks

Zain
hi Zain, granted is the keyword which means your application is successful, could you please share the timelimes and the ukvcas service you used for this application?

Xiyun88
Newly Registered
China

Post by Xiyun88 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:02 am

My ILR (5-year spouse route) has been granted and the forum has helped a lot through this process, so I thought I'd share my timeline and document list. Hope it'll be useful for you :)

Timeline

Online application submitted: 02/01/2019
Documents uploaded to UKVCS: 02/01/2019.
Home office confirmation email received: 03/01/2019.
BRP appointment (24 hour Super Priority Service): 05/01/2019
Visa decision email received: 07/01/2019 (Approved)
Visa decision letter received: 08/01/2019. Delivered through Royal Mail signed for.
BRP card received: Waiting

Document List

Mandatory Documents

My passport (First page)
Husband's passport (First page)
Signed Declaration by husband

Residence in the UK

Council tax statement x 1
Current BRP (both sites)
Tenancy Agreement (all pages, both me and my husband's names are on there)

Finances

Last 6 month's payslips from my company
Last 6 month's bank statement showing the salary payments on my bank account

Life Events

Marriage Certificate

Sponsors/Employment
P60 x 1
My work contract
Employer letter

Educational
Life in the UK test certificate
My degree from a UK university (proof for English)

Others

Not sure where to put the 6 correspondences, so I've uploaded them under this category. I spent a bit time preparing these, as I needed to make sure they spread relatively evenly over the last 2 years. The oldest letter is dated Oct 2016, and the latest Dec 2018. They are a mixture of bills and statements from 4-5 different sources.

MineLost
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by MineLost » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:20 am

Xiyun88 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:02 am
My ILR (5-year spouse route) has been granted and the forum has helped a lot through this process, so I thought I'd share my timeline and document list. Hope it'll be useful for you :)

Timeline

Visa decision letter received: 08/01/2019. Delivered through Royal Mail signed for.

Document List

Mandatory Documents

My passport (First page)

Residence in the UK

Current BRP (both sites)

Finances

Life Events

Marriage Certificate

Sponsors/Employment
P60 x 1
My work contract
Employer letter

Educational

Others

Not sure where to put the 6 correspondences, so I've uploaded them under this category. I spent a bit time preparing these, as I needed to make sure they spread relatively evenly over the last 2 years. The oldest letter is dated Oct 2016, and the latest Dec 2018. They are a mixture of bills and statements from 4-5 different sources.
What date did your eligibility to apply begin?

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:34 am

iamrezaul wrote:
sohailghani wrote:
iamrezaul wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:55 am
sohailghani wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:00 am
Hi,
I have a query related to the Tier 2 (General) ILR 5 years route. I have a plan to apply ILR in mid of Jan 2019 with super priority service. So could you check my supporting documents list below please and tell me it’s enough of documents.

List of supporting documents

1. Passport (Current & Old)
2. Biometric Card
3. Letter from employer include absence info.
4. Personal Bank Statements (5 Months)
5. Salary Slips (5 Months)
6. P60 (4 Years)
7. English Language
a) UK Master degree
b) Transcripts
8. Life in UK passing certificate

Further, Do I need to provide any consent letter? If so could you tell me the format of this or where can I get this consent form or letter, please?

Regards,
SG
I didn't provide P60 (only payslips of last 3 months ... stamped by HR department)
I didn't provide Transcripts (only the certificate of UK degree as the proof of English language)
If you login to your your home office application again. At the very last page you should b able to download consent form. Print it off sign it and upload on sopra site. This is the form which gives authority to home office to conducts checks on you e.g bank accounts

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:37 am

miag wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:42 pm
Hi ,

thanks

Zain
Can you please share ur timr line

Xiyun88
Newly Registered
China

Post by Xiyun88 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 pm

MineLost wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:20 am

What date did your eligibility to apply begin?
I was eligible around end of December, but I was away, so I applied in early Jan

nice111

Post by nice111 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Xiyun88 wrote:

Timeline

Document List

Mandatory Documents

My passport (First page)

Residence in the UK

Current BRP (both sites)

Finances

Life Events

Marriage Certificate

Sponsors/Employment
P60 x 1
My work contract
Employer letter

Educational

Others

Congrats Xiyun88.

Did you uploaded any consent form as someone has mentioned about the consent form?

Did you only uploaded 6 letters for cohabitation?
If yes then how many months gap did u leave inbetween?

Thanks

manafana
Newly Registered

Post by manafana » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm applying for a spouse visa from the UK. I am currently on a Tier 4 Student visa which ends on January 30. I am worried about submitting my application and making the payment before knowing the availability of appointments because it is a big risk if there are no appointments available until after my current visa expires. I read about the same day appointments and 24 hour visa decision. I wanted to ask, based on your experience, how soon is it possible to book an appointment? Are there usually slots available within 5-7 days? And is the 24 hour service really 24 hours?

Many thanks in advance.

globalindian
Member of Standing

Post by globalindian » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:37 pm

It seems UKVCAS website is having technical trouble. Not sure if anybody else is facing similar problem. The system times out after submitting few documents. And it happens again and again.

Called sopra steria but they were not aware of this issue and said it might be a technical issue and will take sometime to fix.

Very frustrating with the service.

Sonia89
Newly Registered

Post by Sonia89 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 pm

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:00 am
I uploaded all documents into the folder Proof of Application. This is easy for the caseworker to view documents. Don't worry about the quality of your scanned supporting documents, as long as you can see them clearly. The staff at your appointment center will do the scan of your passport even if you have uploaded it because they have a special machine to scan something inside the stamps that we cannot normally see.
May I ask if the passport should be a scanned as colour or grey/black&white?

globalindian
Member of Standing

Post by globalindian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Colour is better

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 am

Xiyun88 wrote:

Timeline

Document List

Mandatory Documents

My passport (First page)
Are you saying that you scanned and uploaded only the first page of the passport nothing else?
Same question?
On the form they ask me both sponsor passport from original country and British passport what about you?

Residence in the UK

Current BRP (both sites)
How to do it ?copy both side on the same paper than scan and upload (1 file) or scan and upload each side apart (2 files)!?

Finances

Life Events

Marriage Certificate

Sponsors/Employment
P60 x 1
My work contract
Employer letter

Educational

Others

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:51 am

Apparently, it should be color.
Sonia89 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 pm
ilovethebeatles wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:00 am
I uploaded all documents into the folder Proof of Application. This is easy for the caseworker to view documents. Don't worry about the quality of your scanned supporting documents, as long as you can see them clearly. The staff at your appointment center will do the scan of your passport even if you have uploaded it because they have a special machine to scan something inside the stamps that we cannot normally see.
May I ask if the passport should be a scanned as colour or grey/black&white?

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:58 am

Hey guys, just to let you know that today I received a letter from Home Office telling me that they will reimburse the super priority fee for me because they did not make decision within 24 hours. This comes as a surprise because I did not request it. I made application back in November when the new service had been launched for just a while. In my case, it was 2-3 working days late. Happily appreciate their service :)

Butterandsnow
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Butterandsnow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:06 pm

cemj wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 am
michali wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:30 am
Thanks allyf! I hope someone who has completed the process will come back to advise on the issue of 'proof of application' but they all seem to have deserted us!
When my husband logged in to upload his documents, under 'Proof of application' it asked for his passport and then the signed consent/declaration forms from myself and him. Hope that helps. It was for FLR(M) first extension.
Hi there, did your husband have to submit relationship pictures and chat logs like the old application?

Is the 6MB limit for supporting documents overall or for per document? Thank you for your help!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Butterandsnow wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi there, did your husband have to submit relationship pictures and chat logs like the old application?

Is the 6MB limit for supporting documents overall or for per document? Thank you for your help!!
This is not required for extsnsion applications made within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:43 pm

The 6mb limit is per document

skum

Appointment booking & documents

Post by skum » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi all,

Have been reading and following this forum closely :) ! I am applying for SET LR 10 year old residence.
Currently I have filled form and scanning all the required documents.

My question is this --
How quickly can I book appointment in London after I submit the form & scanned documents?

Also, another

I have three previous passports. So should I scane each page with visa on all these passports?

Please help. Many thanks in advance.

Smint100
Newly Registered

Post by Smint100 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Hi all,

Quick question regarding uploading bank statements.

I am having to provide 12 months bank statements , do I need to scan and upload every single page of each bank statement , or just perhaps the first page which shows the account details and period of statement and then the single page from that statement which shows the salary payment going into the account to correspond with the payslip ?

Many Thanks in advance !

globalindian
Member of Standing

Post by globalindian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Every page is my preference

cactiscactus
Newly Registered
China

Post by cactiscactus » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi all,

I will be having my appointment this Friday in London. Just wonder for the biometrics, is it automatic only or you can do that with a staff? Many thanks!