ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Flrm786
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flrm786 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 am

codem2013 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 am
Flrm786 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi guys ive got my Super priority service appointment booked for 17th January at Birmingham for my FLR (M).

A questions for all of you guys who have already used the new sopra steria upload system...has anyone had any luck with using their online bank statements and have had their visa approved, as you can download them as pdf file and then upload them to the sopra steria page, instead of me scanning all my paper bank statements then upload them???
I haven't tried..to be honest I would avoid.
Was it easy to find an appointment in the sopra website? Are they any same day or next day appointments available? Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for your reply..yeah i guess it would best to scan the paper bank statements and upload them. Straight forward website, just put in postcode and will show you your nearest centre. Mine was Birmingham..Loads of availability was available for Birmingham for nextday when i checked but were for extra £100. The next closest dates for free slots were 17th and 18th of January..i booked the 17th.

codem2013
Spain

Post by codem2013 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:33 am

Flrm786 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 am
codem2013 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 am
Flrm786 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi guys ive got my Super priority service appointment booked for 17th January at Birmingham for my FLR (M).

A questions for all of you guys who have already used the new sopra steria upload system...has anyone had any luck with using their online bank statements and have had their visa approved, as you can download them as pdf file and then upload them to the sopra steria page, instead of me scanning all my paper bank statements then upload them???
I haven't tried..to be honest I would avoid.
Was it easy to find an appointment in the sopra website? Are they any same day or next day appointments available? Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for your reply..yeah i guess it would best to scan the paper bank statements and upload them. Straight forward website, just put in postcode and will show you your nearest centre. Mine was Birmingham..Loads of availability was available for Birmingham for nextday when i checked but were for extra £100. The next closest dates for free slots were 17th and 18th of January..i booked the 17th.
Ok thank you and good luck for your application

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:43 am

Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm
Sorry CR001 that I wasn't aware that personal information is not allowed -I have not worked out how PM work in this forum.

Dear all,
As many of you suggested, I am happy to send my WhatsApp account and receive yours via forum PM to arrange a meeting in London to discuss about future legal actions together.
I read the board information, it seems you need to have posted more than 30 posts to access the PM function :wink:

I'm in London as well. Checking my mail box every morning hoping to receive something but mostly just useless marketing emails :(

I sent an email to the MP's case worker yesterday as he promised to call HO, but I didn't hear anything back since the meeting

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 am

Hi All,

For those who applied for 24 hrs super priority visa application.

I gave a ring to home office yesterday and told them it was more than 24 hrs and if I could get update on my visa. The person on the phone told me that "there was delay in 24 hrs service and to wait for 5 days and if I didn't receive anything then I should try contacting them again and then they could help me with the update".
That's what he told me.

So guys, if its more than 24 hrs do call home office, maybe they can give you update on your visa.

Does anyone remember this when you went to sopera steria, the person told me that I could track my application and I just had to login to www.ukvcas.com/immigration/ and if I put my UAN number then I could track my visa application but I couldn't find anything where I could put my UAN and track my application.

Will keep you posted if I hear anything.

YellowBanana
Newly Registered

Post by YellowBanana » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:35 am

My application story:

14/12 - online application for ILR SET(O) through a 5-year Tier 2 route - Super Priority Service
22/12 - biometrics at Croydon
No email/letter from HO since then.

Escalated my case with HO contact centre 3 times (2/01, 3/01 and 9/01) with urgency because the need to travel for work. Received a standard email 2 times "We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."
My MP emailed HO about my application but no response to them as well.

Please include me in the group that meets in London. Would be happy to join.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:11 am

Guys, I have read the last few posts and on one hand i do support the idea of us banding together and doing something about this mess, but on the other hand having read that HO has replied to one poster about the delays and that HO/UKVI is going to clearup all the backlogs by Jan2019.

Knowing UKVI/HO reputation, that is probably not something they will stick to as they gain nothing from doing so. But, to give them the benefit of the doubt, I would say to wait a week more atleast. Since, this is the first week back to work for most people.

Then there is the elephant in the room, posting anything personal will not be allowed on this forum due to various understandable reasons one such reason being GDPR!!!

But, let's cross that bridge when we come across that?

In other news, I called my MP3 days in a row (today being the 3rd day). I was informed that the MP's office has sent an email and the HO can take upto 20 working days to reply back. I will be informed once they get a response.

Incidentally, my 20 working days from complaints email to HO is also next week, so hopefully should hear something.

If anyone wants to PM me to discuss the meeting up matter, please feel free to do so.

yasheerkhan
Newly Registered

Post by yasheerkhan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:26 am

Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline :

Submitted application online : 28 Nov 2018
Appointment :13 Dec 2018
Centre : Cardiff Library
Contacted Home office : 4 times
Received email from Home office : 8 Jan 2019

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

For further information about Front End Services please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

saimajaan

Post by saimajaan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 am

hi peeps hope everyone is going well.
just a quick update!!
I called the HO just now told them my situation the lady was nice she said bec of too many holidays that's why there was a big delay alos they r aiming to clear all the delayed applications by the end of January.
max 8 weeks on each application
which I think makes sense by the end of this month it well be exactly 8 weeks of my application.
so fingers crossed I have a bit of a hope again let's see what we can get .
anyways I thought I'll update u guys and make u feel batter.

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 pm

saimajaan wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 am
just a quick update!!
I called the HO just now told them my situation the lady was nice she said bec of too many holidays that's why there was a big delay alos they r aiming to clear all the delayed applications by the end of January.
which I think makes sense by the end of this month it well be exactly 8 weeks of my application.
You've given me a bit of hope saimajaan, thanks for sharing!

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:20 pm

Hello,
So I applied yesterday SET(M) ILR super priority service, my appointment is on 14 th January in Croydon. Today I received an email saying thanks for applying, t might take up to 6 months to give a decision. What on earth?!
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:24 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:20 pm
Hello,
So I applied yesterday SET(M) ILR super priority service, my appointment is on 14 th January in Croydon. Today I received an email saying thanks for applying, t might take up to 6 months to give a decision. What on earth?!
If you took the time to read the thread, you will note that many get it and that it is an automated GENERIC email!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lucas91
Newly Registered

Post by lucas91 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi There, this is my first post here.

I submitted my online application (Spouse route) on the 12th of December and booked an appointment to upload my documents and collect my BRP on the 8th of January. On my confirmation email when I booked the appointment didn't give me an estimated time. I choose the Super priority service,

I collected my BRP and uploaded my documents yesterday in Croyden, South London around 12h. I didn't receive any email back confirming the uploading or something like this. They told me I should receive an email from the HO by midday today and till now nothing. I contacted the HO now and a very kind woman told me that I should wait till 24 working hours, so until the end of today. So I'm gonna wait till the end of today.

I'm just worried because I read that a lot of people are having delays with their decisions and I need to Travel to Paris on the 18th of January. I just choose the super-priority because I wanted the fast decision and travel. For those who applied for the family route (spouse visa route), did you experience the same problem?

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm

You’re right, I didn’t take the time. Apologies :)
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:24 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Hello,
If you took the time to read the thread, you will note that many get it and that it is an automated GENERIC email!!
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm
You’re right, I didn’t take the time. Apologies :)
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:24 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Hello,
:wink: :D
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:27 pm

saimajaan wrote:
just a quick update!!
More promising news! However I don't think I will get it on time for my work travel in the end of January..Last minute flight will be so expensive and need to book for hotels as well :( :( :(

I received a call back just now telling me that they still hasn't made a decision :evil: which is useless information because we all know they hasn't mad a decision and that's why we called in the first place

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:37 pm

I received a call back just now telling me that they still hasn't made a decision :evil: which is useless information because we all know they hasn't mad a decision and that's why we called in the first place
What do you mean by you got a call, did home office call you ?

praveenv
Newly Registered

Post by praveenv » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:40 pm

saimajaan wrote:
just a quick update!!
Thanks Saimajaan.

Has there been any decision emails / letters this week for the pending applicants from Nov/Dec? That will be at least show us the pace at which they are clearing the holiday backlog. At the moment all the decisions updates I notice are pretty much for new year applicants.

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:42 pm

dragon098 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:37 pm
What do you mean by you got a call, did home office call you ?
After you escalate your case they will call you back in a day or two but basically tell you the same thing, and ask you to wait and can't give you more information apart from that your application is still in process

brittobe2020
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by brittobe2020 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 pm

praveenv wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:40 pm
saimajaan wrote:
just a quick update!!
Thanks Saimajaan.

Has there been any decision emails / letters this week for the pending applicants from Nov/Dec? That will be at least show us the pace at which they are clearing the holiday backlog. At the moment all the decisions updates I notice are pretty much for new year applicants.
No updates on my case (T2 to SetO ILR, submitted on 17th Dec). I called UKVI last week and got the generic email on Monday. The solicitors I used aren't having much luck either.

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm

@momozz, I asked you because, I called them yesterday and a man told me to wait for 5 days before he could give me any update and he told me that this was on ongoing issue. So I am definitely calling them after 5 days as long as they could just tell me the status of my application, i'll be fine.

preet8899

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:03 pm

It has been 5 days x 4 times already for me.
I have been receiving the Generic emails as others as well.

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:06 pm

dragon098 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm
@momozz, I asked you because, I called them yesterday and a man told me to wait for 5 days before he could give me any update and he told me that this was on ongoing issue. So I am definitely calling them after 5 days as long as they could just tell me the status of my application, i'll be fine.
I think if you only just applied they will ask you to wait for 5 working days first.
I submitted the Biometrics on 5 Dec, first time after I called, I received an generic email telling me it's still processing, second time a woman called back the next day, telling me the same thing and no more information to give me, third time, same story again..

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 pm

praveenv wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:40 pm
saimajaan wrote:
just a quick update!!
Thanks Saimajaan.

No updates on my application at all - submitted Set O 5 year route Tier 2G on 28th Nov.
Called and escalated again for the first time this year and have been told to wait for 5 working days for a response. I have escalated 3 times before this last year with no luck, this was the 4th time since my appointment.

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 pm

I have emailed my MP who have possibly reached out to HO, as I got a mail from UKVI stating they apologise for the delay and they are working to clear all decisions made in transition by this month.

bipink
Newly Registered

Post by bipink » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello,

Some Good News on Wednesday..
  • Application: SET(O) ILR
  • Biometrics: 4th January @ Manchester
  • No emails but decision received via post today - 9th January
  • Decision date: Same day - 4th January
Note: I have mostly uploaded documents which are downloaded from internet like bank statements (no stamp or anything), energy bills, council bills, payslips, P60s etc.

Don't worry guys things are moving and HO will soon be clearing all the backlogs since November 2018 before the end of January 2019..