ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Deportation matter!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent Deportation matter!

Post by AJ 729 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi everyone!
I need some help or advice please.
I’m non EU citizen and living with my EU partner it’s been 4 years together. We have a daughter nearly 2 years old and we are expecting our 2nd baby. We had application for EU1A but refused and the appeal is still in process we didn’t get answer since November 2017. Also I was on asylum seeker but it’s all refused and today I have just received a letter for voluntary return or I will get the deportation order. I’m not gonna leave myself.
I will challenge the deportation order on court!
Is there anybody who had any situation like this or can advice me or help me. What are the changes on court or any information would be great!
Thanks!

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Urgent Deportation matter!

Post by max307 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:46 pm

AJ 729 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:29 pm
Hi everyone!
I need some help or advice please.
I’m non EU citizen and living with my EU partner it’s been 4 years together. We have a daughter nearly 2 years old and we are expecting our 2nd baby. We had application for EU1A but refused and the appeal is still in process we didn’t get answer since November 2017. Also I was on asylum seeker but it’s all refused and today I have just received a letter for voluntary return or I will get the deportation order. I’m not gonna leave myself.
I will challenge the deportation order on court!
Is there anybody who had any situation like this or can advice me or help me. What are the changes on court or any information would be great!
Thanks!
Are you legally married to your partner? What was your relationship to the EU citizen in the EU1A? Are we talking about the same person - partner and EU citizen in the EU1A? Are we talking about different people?

Apologies for all the questions, I'm trying to get some more information to advise you better.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:00 pm

We are not legally married because we tried but they didn’t let us in 2016.
About the EU1A we applied as a permitted family member of EU citizen ( defector partner )

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:20 pm

AJ 729 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:00 pm
We are not legally married because we tried but they didn’t let us in 2016.
About the EU1A we applied as a permitted family member of EU citizen ( defector partner )
Obviously the easiest way to get out of the imminent deportation order is to get married since you are in a marriage-like relationship and expecting your second Irish child.

Did they mention in the letter if you are allowed to apply for Permission/Leave to Remain? You have compelling reasons to be allowed to remain in the country.

I wouldn't go with challenging the deportation order in court unless you have the resources to do it of course and the other thing is that if you don't win that course case then there is no much else you can do.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:39 pm

The first thing about the marriage the registrar office said we have to go to circuit court and appeal on their decision. And also they said they don’t wanna stop us to getting married. We can go anywhere but not here.

Secondly the permission/ leave to remain is refused as well.

About our second child we are expecting in July. My EU partner in this country since September 2014 and she is working the same place since November 2015 part time.
Our first child was born in May 2017 so she didn’t get her Irish Citizenship but if our knowledge is right then the next baby should have it!

Also I can’t understand how come that my EU1A application is still in process but they want to deport me.

I really don’t know what should I do! What about the human rights and my children rights to having me with them?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:01 pm

AJ 729 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:39 pm
The first thing about the marriage the registrar office said we have to go to circuit court and appeal on their decision. And also they said they don’t wanna stop us to getting married. We can go anywhere but not here.

Secondly the permission/ leave to remain is refused as well.

About our second child we are expecting in July. My EU partner in this country since September 2014 and she is working the same place since November 2015 part time.
Our first child was born in May 2017 so she didn’t get her Irish Citizenship but if our knowledge is right then the next baby should have it!

Also I can’t understand how come that my EU1A application is still in process but they want to deport me.

I really don’t know what should I do! What about the human rights and my children rights to having me with them?
There is no way to get around the registrar decision, the government gave them the power to not issue marriage licenses and it's up to them really. Unfortunately nothing you can do about that.

Your soon-to-be-born child will be Irish citizen since the mother has been residing legally in Ireland for 3 years immediately before the birth.

Is the Repatriation Division aware that you have a pending EU1A appeal?

The Permission/Leave to Remain is usually the last step for your personal circumstances, if that was refused there is nothing else you can do in Ireland in my opinion. Have you explored the possibility of getting married somewhere else?

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:28 pm

They must know about my eu1a it’s been 14 months and nothing yet!
About marriage we never try anywhere else because I don’t have visa for travel or how can I travel to any other country to getting marray?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:14 am

I would never assume anything with INIS.

What about Northern Ireland?

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi...
I have a question please if known the answer can you tell me please
Is permission/leave to reamain is the same like
Humanitarian leave to remain or this is two different things? Thanks

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:57 pm

U can try different registrar, maybe in small towns...

also, when ur second child will be born, as irish, than u can use the Zambrano case, as parent of Irish child, than they have to give u stamp 4.

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:23 pm

Thanks for your reply Jul1.
I can’t go any other town for the marriage because they stopped us and they said that we have to go to the circuit court for permission and still not guaranteed! If I would try must be everything in the system about the previous and at the moment I don’t need any mess around!

Ya the baby will born in July as an Irish Citizen but at the moment they are asking me for voluntary return to my country or if not then they will issue me the deportation letter.

What if I have to leave because there is no other option then how can I sign my baby’s birth certificate after born?

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 am

I want to ask you something please
Did you get first refusal for asylum from international protection appeals tribunal then later you get voluntary return from ipo?
Or both refusal of appeal and voluntary return was issued by ipat.
Thanks

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Yes I got first interenational Protection Tribunal Refusal
And with that letter they said minister will contact me now after 3 months minister Refused my permission to remain and asked me to contact the minister within 5 days after receiving this letter if I wanna leave the state voluntary if not then my deportation letter will issue so today is the 5th day I haven’t contact the minister so will see what will happen in coming weeks

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:51 pm

I understand minister refused your humanitarian leave but from which office it came.?
From international protection office or they have special department for these applications.
Thank you

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 pm

It came from department of Justice! My Eu1a review is still pending it’s been 14 months now Are you the same position if you don’t mind to share please

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:48 pm

my review is pending and my asylum is also pending.
Review submitted in october 2017

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi everyone
I just wanna update my forum topic as I got my stamp4 Eu family after 18 months review with the fact that I got married with my Eu partner just few weeks ago once I sent the marriage certificate to department within 5 working days the granted me stamp4(Eu Fam).
It was the longest and worse waiting period of my life.Afterall I’m happy now All the best guys all of you be strong and never give up!!!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat May 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Good Outcome, glad you got laughter in the end after the Long Journey.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:38 pm

Congratulations

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:43 pm

AJ 729 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:18 pm
Hi everyone
I just wanna update my forum topic as I got my stamp4 Eu family after 18 months review with the fact that I got married with my Eu partner just few weeks ago once I sent the marriage certificate to department within 5 working days the granted me stamp4(Eu Fam).
It was the longest and worse waiting period of my life.Afterall I’m happy now All the best guys all of you be strong and never give up!!!
If you dont mind can you please tell where did you get married Ireland or somewhere else.
Thanks

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:23 pm

Thanks!
I got married in Ireland